Thread: College Idiots

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Exclamation College Idiots

What has been getting me mad recently are all these people in the "Yes" generation. Of course I am part of that generation but I don't get why everyone thinks they are entitled to get what they want. In my opinion everyone needs to earn everything and everyone needs to be grateful for what they have. People who grow up being told they need to go to college so they can have a better life and all that bullshit. This creates a number of problems that I would like to rant about in this post.

The first are the people who are "forced" by their parents to go to college even though they might not want to or are not ready. It is your fucking choice whether you want to go to college or not and it is your choice when. When these people are "Forced" to go they tend to just waist the money given to them or sometimes even their own money by not knowing what they actually want to learn. If you go to college to get a degree and then not ever use that degree in the first place why the fuck did you go? You didn't learn shit and you basically threw away money for no god dam reason other than someone telling you that you had to go. Make up your own dam mind and do what you want to do when you want to do it you pussies.

Second are the brain washed. These people are told there whole life that they have to go to college to get a degree in a certain field or they will not get a good job. They spend all of their good years doing homework to get a 4.0 GPA so they can get into a good school to study something they most likely don't want to. If you don't want to do something why work your ass off so you can continue to do what you don't want to fucking do in the first place? Wouldn't you rather have a short life doing everything you want to do rather than having a longer life doing everything you don't want to do so you can continue to do everything you don't want to do? Give up on your Harvard dream and fucking party a little while you are still young. Enjoy your life while it lasts instead of wasting it studying.

Third and final are the people who think you can only be successful. I don't know what these idiots are thinking but if you don't go to college I doubt you get drafted into McDonald's as a cashier. If you don't go you still have a chance to make the big money. It all depends on whether you are smart enough to do so or not. A lot of rich people either never went or dropped out of college and are still richer than you fuckers will ever be. What makes me the most mad about these people are that they like to talk trash about the people who know better than to go to college if they already have the skills to succeed in life. No matter if you go to college or not you will only be successful if you know what you are doing in the first place rather than going to college because your dumb ass doesn't know anything.

To all of those who feel insulted by this thread, Fuck you. Only go to college if you know what the fuck you want to be and don't ever say you are "Entitled" to a better education because you aren't you spoiled little shit.

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Why the fuck are you getting so bent out of shape over other people? Focus on your own life, and let them fail and become miserable drones. It's none of your concern about how they are fucking themselves over. This new Generation of children is going to be even worse, so there's no use in bitching about it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Why the fuck are you getting so bent out of shape over other people? Focus on your own life, and let them fail and become miserable drones. It's none of your concern about how they are fucking themselves over. This new Generation of children is going to be even worse, so there's no use in bitching about it.
    I'd rather preach what I think to give that small chance of realization for those poor mindless people. But I do understand what you are saying.