Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by blovtom1 View Post
    ahhh wow now i see talking to you is pointless, you have no clue no evidence and no facts to back up anything you say, you just so proud that your ancestors lived further away from the equator which in your line of thinking equates superiority? lawl well at least a black man is president over your "superior" self

well go on in your disillusioned life, we will see how far you get maybe you can even jump from forum to forum spending your life increasing your post count, making new accounts when you get banned and burning more bridges, i honestly dont wish you ill at all, you are ignorant but ignorance should not be an excuse..i hope that is not you in your avatar because that would make you an even sadder excuse of a human being, if that is you "a grown ass man" then i feel even sorrier for you

well good luck there "buddy" and if i somehow ever manage to know you in real life "i would be oh so glad to give you a thorough ass whupping and make you say all you posted on this site to me in person? that brings up this question if you are so superior, have you told minorities how superior you feel over them ahh probably not because you most likely work for one, which will be one of the greatest ironies of life..
    again good luck "buddy"
    Remember this, any black prodigy has some white genes. No exception.
    The President is not entirely Black. His mom was white, if you haven't known. In fact, scholars and scientists are advocating that his white genes were responsible for his high IQ. He could not have accomplished anything if he had 2 biological black parents.

And yes, as a matter of fact, I do rub the faces of the minorities whenever I have a chance in real life. It's quite entertaining to see them using false judgment and emotions to backup their "equality" claim.

I'll be out for the night, but I'll be back tomorrow.
    Last edited by TheSadist; 06-24-2009 at 10:47 PM.

Dave G-upta if that is your real name...we know who you are.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSadist View Post
    Remember this, any black prodigy has some white genes. No exception.
    The President is not entirely Black. His mom was white, if you haven't known. In fact, scholars and scientists are advocating that his white genes were responsible for his high IQ. He could not have accomplished anything if he had 2 biological black parents.

And yes, as a matter of fact, I do rub the faces of the minorities whenever I have a chance in real life. It's quite entertaining to see them using false judgment and emotions to backup their "equality" claim.

I'll be out for the night, but I'll be back tomorrow.
    ahh well g night there kinda early but maybe you need to rest your "superior" brain so it is in tip top shape
    well whenever you see this i would like any type of source advocating your theory of the only reason he accomplished something because of his white parent, and uh maybe your definition of prodigy differs from a normal person because you are so "superior" but a quick google will rapidly diminish the notion that all black prodigies had white in them, actually its quite the reverse all white prodigies "had" to have black in them seeing as we all originated from africa, then again your views are yours and you are a product of your environment,

if anyone is keeping up with our conversation, they would have noticed that my tone has changed from displeasure to pity, i seriously pity you man..sad thing is you are not the only one that lives life so disillusioned but yea please provide proof of the said scholars you stated just so i can read up and someday hope to be almost as "superior" as you
    God is watching

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/89-religio...explained.html --answers some questions

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun333 View Post
    WTF I COMPILE AND IT NO WORKS!!! DO I NEED PSEUDOCODE COMPILER?
    rofl!!!

Thanks
    Rofl, this is a horrible thread >

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12