Aggressive
    HOOSIER
    SHOW US ONE FUCKING THING THAT YOU MADE WITHOUT LEECHING IT
    I FUCKING DARE YOU

oh wait,there is nothing that you made by yourself

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Hoosier the leecher is even letting @yousefaliq to leech from him and post for him as he's too scared. And it was Hoosier that has given the UAV dll to Aeria. I know this for sure now.

And bet 100% you can't do this sort of thing from the server. Escape mode shown with fucking bots and Death Valley bosses. WTF!!!!!

Last edited by Riddick; 03-21-2013 at 09:42 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

zZzeta/S (03-21-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    enjoy not having hacks crack head the patch just killed the ava section yet my new method works you are just a geek no one cares what you say you as i said yo u can barely write in english you fugly cuban punk !!! and now you guys dont have any hacks thank ava playe for that he sent the hacks to aeria to get them patched along with the programs used to make them undetected and he i check all his uploads including his alt accounts and there are keyloggers in his older hacks
    you guys are not very smart !!! you just like to act like you are ! enjoy no hacks ! also where is the update to that useless macro umm can we say fail HA HA HA !!
    you guys are screwed the section is now dead there wont be any new hacks on the ava section ever again !!! bye bye ava section i give it 2 months before it is put in the less popular section due to it is over !!!

P.S. just suck the wiggly thing below we all know you love to suck them wiggly things !!!! it is what you do best so suck that wiggly thing boy !!!!

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/14...r935933-15.gif

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

you lie faggot your lil faggot friend did he even posted it and no one on here made that hack its a chinese guy stop posing you lie to much and you that just make you look even stupider than you already look ! and nope i will not post anything may you fucking section go to fucking hell fuck you and fuck ava it a lil fucking kids game i dont give a fuck so fuck off faggot!!!

P.S steve suck my dick you brittish cock sucker i could kick your fucking pansy ass any day bitch boy!!!! get a life loser im off the pos site for good catch herpes bitch !!!! from your boyfriend !!!
    enjoy no new hacks your section is dead suck balls faggot
    Last edited by HOOSIER; 03-21-2013 at 09:53 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    enjoy not having hacks crack head the patch just killed the ava section yet my new method works you are just a geek no one cares what you say you as i said yo u can barely write in english you fugly cuban punk !!! and now you guys dont have any hacks thank ava playe for that he sent the hacks to aeria to get them patched along with the programs used to make them undetected and he i check all his uploads including his alt accounts and there are keyloggers in his older hacks
    you guys are not very smart !!! you just like to act like you are ! enjoy no hacks ! also where is the update to that useless macro umm can we say fail HA HA HA !!
    you guys are screwed the section is now dead there wont be any new hacks on the ava section ever again !!! bye bye ava section i give it 2 months before it is put in the less popular section due to it is over !!!

P.S. just suck the wiggly thing below we all know you love to suck them wiggly things !!!! it is what you do best so suck that wiggly thing boy !!!!

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/14...r935933-15.gif

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

you lie faggot your lil faggot friend did he even posted it and no one on here made that hack its a chinese guy stop posing you lie to much and you that just make you look even stupider than you already look ! and nope i will not post anything may you fucking section go to fucking hell fuck you and fuck ava it a lil fucking kids game i dont give a fuck so fuck off faggot!!!

WOW YOU ARE A RETARD!

Thanks
    I have no idea what grammar and punctuation is, but I keep telling people that I they suck at English anyway.

And for some reason I'm trying to project my own sexual insecurities onto others because I'm too afraid to be judge by the general public.
    I've only had sex once, it was a blowup doll, yes it's true!

The rest of the time I only make love with my right hand while watching some gay tentacle erotica.
    Oh I see .
    About the other things you wrote, they make NO sense at all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    fuck off dick sucker get hit by a car punk bitch

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

your momma is the retard for giving birth to a faggot like you bitch !!![COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

stupid faggot bitch

Thanks
    fuck off dick sucker get hit by a car punk bitch

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

your momma is the retard for giving birth to a faggot like you bitch !!!

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

your momma is the retard for giving bitrth to a faggot dick sucker like you
    So now I'm an old fashioned cigarette?
    This is getting weirder by the minute.

0 punctuation, no logic.
    I don't speak communist.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    your a dumb cock sucker huh lol bunch of minner dick geeks your life is this stupid shit sad mother fuckers lol its a loser fest !!!

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

just shuush skank stop while you can !

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HOOSIER For This Useful Post:

yousefaliq (03-21-2013)

Thanks
    your a dumb cock sucker huh lol bunch of minner dick geeks your life is this stupid shit sad mother fuckers lol its a loser fest !!!

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

just shuush skank stop while you can !
    And you're from the U.S.?
    Can't speak your native language? You should feel bad.

You're in way over your head.
    Go kill yourself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    you are stupid you use the internet to try to learn english you fail you are dumb as a brick ! we have slang but dumb forign fucks like you think you know everything
    you are really fucking stupid !!!

why dont you catch aids !

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

they liers now have no hacks that is unless you suck akinators dick long enough for him to give you a hack lol suck on homo !

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Correction fo the degenerate View Post
    You are stupid. You use the internet as a mean to learn English, you fail.
    You are dumb as a brick! We have a thing called slang, but dumb foreigner-fucks like you think you know everything.
    You are really fucking stupid !!!

Why dont you catch aids?
    I had to correct that, so much shitty English.
    I feel that your ineptitude is contagious and I feel stupider by each word I read that you write.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    why so much hate?

barstarzz.mpgh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Faggot, often shortened to fag, is a pejorative term broadly meaning an effeminate gay man.[3] It is a common slur used chiefly in North America against gay males and its use has spread from the United States to varying extents elsewhere in the English-speaking world through mass culture, including movies, music, and the Internet.[4][5] your fucking stupid fag !!! or lesbo in your case

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

they killed the ava section that is why ! they turned the hacks into aeria to get them patched they post keyloggers is that good enough for you !

Thanks
    Faggot, often shortened to fag, is a pejorative term broadly meaning an effeminate gay man.[3] It is a common slur used chiefly in North America against gay males and its use has spread from the United States to varying extents elsewhere in the English-speaking world through mass culture, including movies, music, and the Internet.[4][5] your fucking stupid fag !!! or lesbo in your case

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

they killed the ava section that is why ! they turned the hacks into aeria to get them patched they post keyloggers is that good enough for you !
    But I'm a woman, I guess you didn't get enough oxygen when you were born or something then.
    You should feel bad.-

Not only for the fact that your intelligence is lacking beyond repair, but the fact that you seem to have gotten that information from Wikipedia.

Couldn't write it yourself?

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast