Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 204
  1. #106
    HOOSIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CyberSpace
    Posts
    962
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    2,322
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    shut up dike and get off this thread ugly bitch fuck off no one cares what some fugly skank thinks stupid lil bitch

  2. #107
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,848
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    shut up dike and get off this thread ugly bitch fuck off no one cares what some fugly skank thinks stupid lil bitch
    Adorable how angry you are about the fact that you can't write for shit and you had to get your information off of Wikipedia because you couldn't spell it yourself.

  3. #108
    TheF1nalStr4w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tampa,Florida
    Posts
    690
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Writing with big letters and in red will make people ignore you even more.
    And about your hacks,if you don´t even show us a video then you can just fuck off.

  4. #109
    yousefaliq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    iraq
    Posts
    243
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,696
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    WOW YOU ARE A RETARD
    U SHOLD SPEAK NO MORE AFTER WHAT HE SAY TO U

  5. #110
    HOOSIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CyberSpace
    Posts
    962
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    2,322
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    lol so you want a video okie dokie it will just make you sad to know ihave what you will never have now !

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to HOOSIER For This Useful Post:

    yousefaliq (03-21-2013)

  7. #111
    yousefaliq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    iraq
    Posts
    243
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,696
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    lol so you want a video okie dokie it will just make you sad to know ihave what you will never have now !
    WE ALL KNOW IT HE JUST BEEMG VERY NOOB MINION KISS MY ASS
    PS: ITS WIGHT ASS NOT BLACK

  8. #112
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,617
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,445
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    shut up dike and get off this thread ugly bitch fuck off no one cares what some fugly skank thinks stupid lil bitch
    How the hell old are you? I'm guessing the 10-12 region as you are irrefutably immature, vastly unintelligent, and have the spelling and grammar skills of mentally challenged ape.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.

  9. #113
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,848
    Even more adorable, @yousefaliq is @HOOSIER 's boyfriend.
    He came to your rescue HOOSIER, isn't that sweet?

    Will you get married soon? I'll throw rice at you during the wedding, just one question.
    Which one is the reciever, I'm thinking yousefaliq is.

  10. #114
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,721
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,144
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by yousefaliq View Post
    U SHOLD SPEAK NO MORE AFTER WHAT HE SAY TO U

    YOU ARE A RETARD TOO.

    GO AND FUCK YOURSELF LEECHER.

  11. #115
    HOOSIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CyberSpace
    Posts
    962
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    2,322
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    suck a dick fag

    ---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

    enjoy the dead section ... post all your lil fake screen shots via photo shop and claiming the guy from chinas hacks as an mpgh members hacks lol pittyfull you section is dead i dont care how many lies to try and sell a lier is a lier you are the stupid retarded lier here fuckhead !

  12. #116
    yousefaliq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    iraq
    Posts
    243
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,696
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post

    YOU ARE A RETARD TOO.

    GO AND FUCK YOURSELF LEECHER.
    I THINK U CANT SPEAK U HAVE ONLY 2 WORDS LEECHER AND FACK
    IS THAT ALL HAY I WILL TELL YOU SOME THINK I LIKE WHEN PPL CALL ME LEECHER CUZ WHEN I HAVE SOME THING ANY ONE CAN USE AND THE ONE DID MAKE IT JUST NOOB WONT TO UPDATE I LEECH IT SO GO AND HAVE A VERY HARD FUCK WITH YOUR CANDY ASS AND SUKE MY DIC AFTER THAT IKNOW U LIKE SUKING
    SO WHAT EVER YOU WILL SAY YOU WILL ALLWAYS BE MY LITTLE BEACH

  13. #117
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,848
    Quote Originally Posted by yousefaliq View Post


    I THINK U CANT SPEAK U HAVE ONLY 2 WORDS LEECHER AND FACK
    IS THAT ALL HAY I WILL TELL YOU SOME THINK I LIKE WHEN PPL CALL ME LEECHER CUZ WHEN I HAVE SOME THING ANY ONE CAN USE AND THE ONE DID MAKE IT JUST NOOB WONT TO UPDATE I LEECH IT SO GO AND HAVE A VERY HARD FUCK WITH YOUR CANDY ASS AND SUKE MY DIC AFTER THAT IKNOW U LIKE SUKING
    SO WHAT EVER YOU WILL SAY YOU WILL ALLWAYS BE MY LITTLE BEACH
    I like how that made no sense at all and when you try to make someone your bitch you should atleast try to do it properly.
    That was pathetic.



    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    suck a dick fag

    ---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

    enjoy the dead section ... post all your lil fake screen shots via photo shop and claiming the guy from chinas hacks as an mpgh members hacks lol pittyfull you section is dead i dont care how many lies to try and sell a lier is a lier you are the stupid retarded lier here fuckhead !
    This is you.


    Lack of intelligence & poor English
    Last edited by Xenocide; 03-21-2013 at 09:51 AM.

  14. #118
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,721
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,144
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    suck a dick fag

    ---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

    enjoy the dead section ... post all your lil fake screen shots via photo shop and claiming the guy from chinas hacks as an mpgh members hacks lol pittyfull you section is dead i dont care how many lies to try and sell a lier is a lier you are the stupid retarded lier here fuckhead !
    OK .... YOU SAY THIS IS FAKE BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO.......... MORE LIKE. LEECHER NOOB LEECHER!

    A BOSS IM DEMOLITION ON THE ROOF........ WTF!!!!



  15. #119
    yousefaliq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    iraq
    Posts
    243
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,696
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    Even more adorable, @yousefaliq is @HOOSIER 's boyfriend.
    He came to your rescue HOOSIER, isn't that sweet?

    Will you get married soon? I'll throw rice at you during the wedding, just one question.
    Which one is the reciever, I'm thinking yousefaliq is.
    ITS OK DON'T BE JEALOUS IF YOU WANT TO SUK MY YOU JUST HAVE TO SAY PLEASE MR ALIQ LEAT ME SUK IT HARD AND I WILL LET YOU SUK

  16. #120
    HOOSIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CyberSpace
    Posts
    962
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    2,322
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    you are a photo shopper nothing more everyone know that roof glitch stop while you are ahead photoshopper !
    and even if this was a hack it would never be public section is dead ! no one wants pics or videos section dead as fuck !
    Last edited by HOOSIER; 03-21-2013 at 09:56 AM.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 10:33 PM
  2. Anybody want to help me start the biggest mpgh group for getting nx?
    By Deadlocked007 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 09:39 PM
  3. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 09:03 AM
  4. Do you think my sig is the biggest on MPGH?
    By rnjsgurwn96 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-15-2009, 03:26 PM
  5. Prob The Biggest Hack In Mpgh 10 Min Rel
    By ~claw~ in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-15-2007, 12:22 PM