Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 204
  1. #121
    Grå's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,352
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,507
    Quote Originally Posted by yousefaliq View Post
    ITS OK DON'T BE JEALOUS IF YOU WANT TO SUK MY YOU JUST HAVE TO SAY PLEASE MR ALIQ LEAT ME SUK IT HARD AND I WILL LET YOU SUK
    You can't spell for shit either, but I guess it's hard to write properly when someone's taking you from behind.

  2. #122
    yousefaliq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    iraq
    Posts
    243
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,696
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    You can't spell for shit either, but I guess it's hard to write properly when someone's taking you from behind.
    OH YOU DONT WANT ME TO LET U SUK ONLY YOU WANT ME TO TAKE YOU FROM BEHIND OK AS YOU WISH

    I WILL MAKE YOU CRY

  3. #123
    Grå's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,352
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,507
    Quote Originally Posted by yousefaliq View Post
    OH YOU DONT WANT ME TO LET U SUK ONLY YOU WANT ME TO TAKE YOU FROM BEHIND OK AS YOU WISH

    I WILL MAKE YOU CRY
    You have already made me cry, from laughter.
    Learn English, either that or get on with some suicide bombing, I hear you terrorist like that - I've also heard that you have invented butthole bombs now.

  4. #124
    yousefaliq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    iraq
    Posts
    243
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,696
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    You have already made me cry, from laughter.
    Learn English, either that or get on with some suicide bombing, I hear you terrorist like that - I've also heard that you have invented butthole bombs now.
    THEN I WILL SPEAK MORE BADLY ENGLISH IF YOU WANT SOME "bombing" ICAN HELP WITH THAT I HAVE SOME THING Blow Your Face

  5. #125
    Grå's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,352
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,507
    Quote Originally Posted by yousefaliq View Post
    THEN I WILL SPEAK MORE BADLY ENGLISH IF YOU WANT SOME "bombing" ICAN HELP WITH THAT I HAVE SOME THING Blow Your Face
    Worst comeback, ever.

  6. #126
    HOOSIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CyberSpace
    Posts
    962
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    2,315
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    antipathy do you even play ava or do you just like to bicker ?
    if you do play ava better shell out the money for a vip hack because there will never be any hacks on the ava section again ! it is over !
    they can post videos and pics till the cows come home . It will not change the fact that there wont be any new hacks maybe a crosshair if they are so lucky !
    no uav no farmers no chams no aimbots nothing ! section is going to be moved to less popular games because there will not be any hacks for the game
    aeria won mpgh lost ! for a little while there where some great hacks but that is over now now ava except for vip hacks is hack free .
    if im still on here i may try to find the sad little section when it is moved to less popular fps games because i see alot of people in a week or two will see the section is dead and move on and the visits it wont get will send it out for good ! bye bye ava section nice knowing ya !

  7. #127
    Grå's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,352
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,507
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    antipathy do you even play ava or do you just like to bicker ?
    if you do play ava better shell out the money for a vip hack because there will never be any hacks on the ava section again ! it is over !
    they can post videos and pics till the cows come home . It will not change the fact that there wont be any new hacks maybe a crosshair if they are so lucky !
    no uav no farmers no chams no aimbots nothing ! section is going to be moved to less popular games because there will not be any hacks for the game
    aeria won mpgh lost ! for a little while there where some great hacks but that is over now now ava except for vip hacks is hack free .
    if im still on here i may try to find the sad little section when it is moved to less popular fps games because i see alot of people in a week or two will see the section is dead and move on and the visits it wont get will send it out for good ! bye bye ava section nice knowing ya !
    I'm just here to take you down a peg, and it seems to have worked.
    I don't play AVA, but just one thing - It's not a definitive being that either is or isn't. If you can play it, you can hack it.

  8. #128
    yousefaliq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    iraq
    Posts
    243
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,696
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    I'm just here to take you down a peg, and it seems to have worked.
    I don't play AVA, but just one thing - It's not a definitive being that either is or isn't. If you can play it, you can hack it.
    UR Dumb .ASS KISSER . COOC SUKER . AND I CANT SAY ANY THING MORE U JUST NOOB 7 YEARS OLD KID GO SUK

  9. #129
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by yousefaliq View Post
    UR Dumb .ASS KISSER . COOC SUKER . AND I CANT SAY ANY THING MORE U JUST NOOB 7 YEARS OLD KID GO SUK
    Can't tell if you're trolling. Because if you aren't, I feel genuinely sorry for the people that have the ultimate misfortune of knowing your seemingly mentally challenged ass.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  10. #130
    yousefaliq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    iraq
    Posts
    243
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,696
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Can't tell if you're trolling. Because if you aren't, I feel genuinely sorry for the people that have the ultimate misfortune of knowing your seemingly mentally challenged ass.
    SORRY I HAVE TO GO NOW U R HAVE ALOT FREE TIMES I WILL INSULT YOU LATER BYE BYE

  11. #131
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by yousefaliq View Post
    SORRY I HAVE TO GO NOW U R HAVE ALOT FREE TIMES I WILL INSULT YOU LATER BYE BYE
    I think it's trying to communicate.
    @Antipathy ​ What should we do?
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Grå (06-02-2013),TheF1nalStr4w (03-21-2013)

  13. #132
    HOOSIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CyberSpace
    Posts
    962
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    2,315
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    where did you learn english ! no one in the usa talks like that they don't say "definitive" they would say definite you misused the word totally ! and you think you know english wow ! stop translating swedish to english because it is failing badly ! how can someone that does not know the proper use of english words take me down a peg ? without that game installed you can not hack it btw ! stop trying to think you are hot shit come to the uas and learn north american english !
    and our slang then you can try and tell me but i fcuking grew up in the usa dumbfuck i know english it our fucking notion language i was reading at age 5
    so please shut the fuck up !

    ---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

    cuba is a shit hole you fucking illegal aliens need to go back home before we send you there the hard way !
    and when we finally get tired enough you will learn how we won this country boy !

  14. #133
    Grå's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,352
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,507
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    I'm a homosexual 11 year old kid from Iraq.
    So you grew up in a country and somehow still managed to fuck up your lingo beyond recognition.


    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    I think it's trying to communicate.
    @Antipathy ​ What should we do?
    I think we should kill it with fire before it multiplies, fuck natural selection and lets spay him.

  15. #134
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    where did you learn english ! no one in the usa talks like that they don't say "definitive" they would say definite you misused the word totally ! and you think you know english wow ! stop translating swedish to english because it is failing badly ! how can someone that does not know the proper use of english words take me down a peg ? without that game installed you can not hack it btw ! stop trying to think you are hot shit come to the uas and learn north american english !
    and our slang then you can try and tell me but i fcuking grew up in the usa dumbfuck i know english it our fucking notion language i was reading at age 5
    so please shut the fuck up !

    ---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

    cuba is a shit hole you fucking illegal aliens need to go back home before we send you there the hard way !
    and when we finally get tired enough you will learn how we won this country boy !
    Antipathy used the word definitive correctly you imbecile. I'm having a hard believing that one single person can have such a large deficiency of intellect. Your stupidity is simply mind-boggling. This is also why I hate most of us Americans. Ignorant racists such as yourself. Hey Bubba, I think Maw needs some help wrassling the gators.
    Last edited by Aborted; 03-21-2013 at 11:35 AM.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  16. #135
    Grå's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,352
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,507
    I think we discombobulated this degenerate.
    (He will google both terms)

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 11:33 PM
  2. Anybody want to help me start the biggest mpgh group for getting nx?
    By Deadlocked007 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 10:39 PM
  3. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 10:03 AM
  4. Do you think my sig is the biggest on MPGH?
    By rnjsgurwn96 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-15-2009, 04:26 PM
  5. Prob The Biggest Hack In Mpgh 10 Min Rel
    By ~claw~ in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-15-2007, 01:22 PM