Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    CORNC0B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☭☭☭☭☭
    Posts
    225
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    This racist Kallisti

    I think @Kallisti is racist. Who agrees?
    If I helped you in any way don't be greedy to give me thanks
    If you want receive a cookie then click this link













    100 [✔]
    250 [X]
    500 [X]
    1000 [X]
    1337 [X]
    2000 [X]

  2. #2
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by CORNC0B View Post
    I think @Kallisti is racist. Who agrees?
    How am I racist?

    > claims somebody is racist
    > doesn't give reasons
    > asks for support

  3. #3
    CORNC0B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☭☭☭☭☭
    Posts
    225
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    [FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][COLOR="Green"][SIZE="2"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


    How am I racist?

    > claims somebody is racist
    > doesn't give reasons
    > asks for support
    Proof:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


    Did you even read, stupid estonian?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


    At least Japan matters in the world Can't really say the same about Estonia
    [QUOTE=Kallisti;7676389][SIZE="3"]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post
    Japanese isn't even any gross fetishes, unlike common misconception.


    While Koreans like shitting and shit and toilets


    Probably more.
    If I helped you in any way don't be greedy to give me thanks
    If you want receive a cookie then click this link













    100 [✔]
    250 [X]
    500 [X]
    1000 [X]
    1337 [X]
    2000 [X]

  4. #4
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    That's not fucking racism

    Racism is towards a specific race. It would be racist if I said "I hate niggers" "I hate white people" "All crackers are pieces of shit"

    Me not liking another country doesn't make me racist you retard.

  5. #5
    CORNC0B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☭☭☭☭☭
    Posts
    225
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post
    That's not fucking racism

    Racism is towards a specific race. It would be racist if I said "I hate niggers" "I hate white people" "All crackers are pieces of shit"

    Me not liking another country doesn't make me racist you retard.
    Well just checked from wikipedia: Some definitions of racism also include discriminatory behaviors and beliefs based on cultural, national, ethnic, caste, or religious stereotypes.
    If I helped you in any way don't be greedy to give me thanks
    If you want receive a cookie then click this link













    100 [✔]
    250 [X]
    500 [X]
    1000 [X]
    1337 [X]
    2000 [X]

  6. #6
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    Got mine from wikipedia too

    "Racism is usually defined as views, practices and actions reflecting the belief that humanity is divided into distinct biological groups called races and that members of a certain race share certain attributes which make that group as a whole less desirable, more desirable, inferior or superior"


    ---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

    Here's another one

    "Racism involves the belief in racial differences, which acts as a justification for non-equal treatment (which some regard as "discrimination") of members of that race.[11] The term is commonly used negatively and is usually associated with race-based prejudice, violence, dislike, discrimination, or oppression, the term can also have varying and contested definitions. Racialism is a related term, sometimes intended to avoid these negative meanings."

  7. #7
    CORNC0B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☭☭☭☭☭
    Posts
    225
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post
    Got mine from wikipedia too

    "Racism is usually defined as views, practices and actions reflecting the belief that humanity is divided into distinct biological groups called races and that members of a certain race share certain attributes which make that group as a whole less desirable, more desirable, inferior or superior"


    ---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

    Here's another one

    "Racism involves the belief in racial differences, which acts as a justification for non-equal treatment (which some regard as "discrimination") of members of that race.[11] The term is commonly used negatively and is usually associated with race-based prejudice, violence, dislike, discrimination, or oppression, the term can also have varying and contested definitions. Racialism is a related term, sometimes intended to avoid these negative meanings."
    Whats the point of hating other nations?
    If I helped you in any way don't be greedy to give me thanks
    If you want receive a cookie then click this link













    100 [✔]
    250 [X]
    500 [X]
    1000 [X]
    1337 [X]
    2000 [X]

  8. #8
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by CORNC0B View Post


    Whats the point of hating other nations?
    Once you realized you fucked up you change topics?

    Didn't say I hate. I said I didn't like. Hate is a lot stronger. I'm sure the people who keep talking about the atomic bombs don't hate Japan, they just want to make fun of it.

  9. #9
    CORNC0B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☭☭☭☭☭
    Posts
    225
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


    Once you realized you fucked up you change topics?

    Didn't say I hate. I said I didn't like. Hate is a lot stronger. I'm sure the people who keep talking about the atomic bombs don't hate Japan, they just want to make fun of it.
    I knew you wont get the point.
    If I helped you in any way don't be greedy to give me thanks
    If you want receive a cookie then click this link













    100 [✔]
    250 [X]
    500 [X]
    1000 [X]
    1337 [X]
    2000 [X]

  10. #10
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by CORNC0B View Post


    I knew you wont get the point.
    I don't like Korea because all they do is rip off of Japan I'd give you some documentaries but they are all in Japanese

    Me saying stupid Estonian doesn't mean I hate Estonia, it means you are a stupid person from that country, bringing shame upon you and your 1.4 million people

  11. #11
    CORNC0B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☭☭☭☭☭
    Posts
    225
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


    I don't like Korea because all they do is rip off of Japan I'd give you some documentaries but they are all in Japanese

    Me saying stupid Estonian doesn't mean I hate Estonia, it means you are a stupid person from that country, bringing shame upon you and your 1.4 million people
    I am stupid?
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/72-flaming...math-test.html
    You cant do simple math.
    If I helped you in any way don't be greedy to give me thanks
    If you want receive a cookie then click this link













    100 [✔]
    250 [X]
    500 [X]
    1000 [X]
    1337 [X]
    2000 [X]

  12. #12
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by CORNC0B View Post


    I am stupid?
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/72-flaming...math-test.html
    You cant do simple math.
    Oh noes, you mustn't bring out the math test!

  13. #13
    CORNC0B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☭☭☭☭☭
    Posts
    225
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


    Oh noes, you mustn't bring out the math test!
    Why? Math is the easiest thing in world.
    Last edited by CORNC0B; 03-13-2013 at 12:41 PM.
    If I helped you in any way don't be greedy to give me thanks
    If you want receive a cookie then click this link













    100 [✔]
    250 [X]
    500 [X]
    1000 [X]
    1337 [X]
    2000 [X]

  14. #14
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by CORNC0B View Post


    Why? Math is the easiest thing in world.
    Though I enjoy the fact that you instantly changed topics from me being a racist to a math problem.

    It's as if all your arguments sucked so much you had to find another way to insult me

  15. #15
    CORNC0B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☭☭☭☭☭
    Posts
    225
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I know some japanese people and they are much nicer than you. Btw I never actually insulted you. We have people like you in estonia too only thing I can tell to is you that your parents failed.
    If I helped you in any way don't be greedy to give me thanks
    If you want receive a cookie then click this link













    100 [✔]
    250 [X]
    500 [X]
    1000 [X]
    1337 [X]
    2000 [X]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ban this racist bitch.
    By -Lame in forum General
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 08:38 AM
  2. Find something more racist than this.
    By Polo™ in forum General
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-29-2010, 04:00 AM
  3. is this racist?
    By MicroManage in forum General
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 11:16 AM
  4. im not racist but this is funny as hell
    By grekx in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-29-2008, 01:46 PM
  5. This is racist!
    By Miraseth in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 01:27 PM