Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post
    Gosh you still around with trolls.
    Afraid not a troll. This is the culture America lives in. I plan to move if I ever have children.

Threadstarter
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post
    Gosh you still around with trolls.
    STFU fag, not a troll. read https://www.killeenisd.org/schoolsV2...?navBarID=1461 This is the new principal.
    Image removed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jlowbob View Post
    Afraid not a troll. This is the culture America lives in. I plan to move if I ever have children.
    Rest of the world isn't any better.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Rest of the world isn't any better.
    Im afraid my children would be brats like OP. I'd never want a girl though. I'd seriously consider giving her up for adoption before having a teenage girl in my house.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jlowbob View Post
    Im afraid my children would be brats like OP. I'd never want a girl though. I'd seriously consider giving her up for adoption before having a teenage girl in my house.
    It would be fine if you raise them properly. Teach them to not fall into the intelligence-sucking, sheep-minded cesspool that is the general populace.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    xD do you go to a military school like I never heard of a school that doesn't aloud people to speak in the school's cafeteria.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post
    xD do you go to a military school like I never heard of a school that doesn't aloud people to speak in the school's cafeteria.
    No, its this damn bitch principal. She's changing everything. Next year new ID's will cost $10 probably. She changed it from 2.50 5.00

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Ok, next year if shes still principal this dress code will change

DRESS CODE
    Students shall be dressed and groomed in a manner that is clean and neat and that will not present a health
    or safety hazard to themselves or others. Clothing will be worn as it is designed to be worn. All dress
    code issues will be subject to the campus administrator’s judgment.
    Students who are considered to be in violation of the dress code shall be advised by the campus
    administrator and shall be given an opportunity to comply. The opportunity to comply may take a variety
    of forms. In most cases the student will be allowed to call parents for a change of clothes. While awaiting
    the change of clothes, the student may be required to (a) wait in the office; (b) attend ISS; (c) go to class
    (if not a severe violation); or (d) any other option deemed necessary or appropriate by the administrator.
    Those who then fail to comply or who repeatedly violate the code shall be subject to disciplinary action.
    Exceptions to the dress code include students who wear principal approved uniforms on designated dates
    and who participate as members of official school groups or organizations. Certain elective courses or
    extra-curricular activities may require more stringent dress or appearance standards than for the general
    student body.
    The district prohibits pictures, emblems, or writings on clothing that:
    Are lewd, offensive, vulgar, or obscene.
    Advertise or depict tobacco products, alcoholic beverage, drugs, or any other prohibited substance.
    Contain derogatory remarks concerning any identifiable race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age,
    gender, or disability.
    The following standards of dress and grooming apply except as noted:
    1. Pants, slacks, and jeans are acceptable attire. Spandex pants or shorts, boxer shorts, “cut-offs”, and
    shorts or pants with holes any higher than 4” above the knee are not permitted. Pants or shorts shall not be
    more than one size too large, and must be worn at the waist, with no “sagging.” Shirts and blouses shall
    be appropriately sized and may not be worn in any way that reflects gang affiliation or may conceal
    contraband. Shirts may not extend beyond the student's fingertips when worn outside the pants or a skirt.
    2. “Sagging” (wearing pants below the waistline or showing underwear) is not permitted.
    3. As a general guideline, dress/skirt length and shorts should be no shorter than 4 inches above the top of
    the knee, and must allow students to walk, stoop, kneel, and sit with modesty.
    4. Apparel designed for recreation, such as tank tops, fishnet (mesh) shirts, etc., is unacceptable.
    5. Apparel designed as underwear or night wear may not be visible or worn as outer garments.
    6. Tight and/or revealing clothing or accessories that may draw undue attention to the student is
    prohibited. Clothing which is of transparent and/or see-through material should not be worn. Students
    must wear tops that cover the upper body (ex. no halter tops, tube tops, spaghetti straps, etc.) and
    shoulders, and extend beyond the midriff leaving no skin exposed in the normal activities associated with
    school.
    7. Head coverings, bandanas (in any manner), hoods, and sweatbands may not be worn inside the
    building. The campus administrator must approve any exceptions to this policy for religious or medical
    reasons.
    8. Students must wear footwear which is appropriate for school. Examples of inappropriate footwear,
    although not inclusive, are the following: house slippers, shoe skates, water shoes, sock shoes, and shoes
    with metal spikes.
    9. Hair must be neat, clean, and well groomed. Facial hair, if worn, must be neat and well trimmed.
    10. Types of apparel, including jewelry, trench coats, emblems, badges, symbols, signs, or other items or
    manner of grooming which, by virtue of color, arrangement, trademark, symbol, or any other attribute
    indicates or implies gang membership or affiliation, or would substantially disrupt,
    33 distract, or materially interfere with the school environment, activity, and/or educational objectives, are
    prohibited on school grounds, or at any school-related activity, regardless of time or location.
    11. Photo ID cards will be issued to all secondary (grades 6-12) students, except those assigned to the
    Gateway MS or HS. They will be required to be worn at all times, visible from the front (at the waist or
    above) while at school or at school functions, and while riding to and from school on district
    transportation.
    Students who attend schools where a standard dress policy has been approved may have additional dress
    code provisions. The additional dress code requirements will be disseminated to students by the campus
    personnel.
    Image removed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethen View Post

No, its this damn bitch principal. She's changing everything. Next year new ID's will cost $10 probably. She changed it from 2.50 5.00
    Wow they charge you for Id cards now?!?! lol I get mine free.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post

Wow they charge you for Id cards now?!?! lol I get mine free.
    I know, it sucks for me. I lost/broke my ID atleast 3 times this year.
    Image removed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Holy crap, I skimmed through the dress code and I just concluded: "Wear a blank shirt and jeans. If you have anything besides black-blonde hair, dye it a natural color." Lol, your school is hell. But at least it has self defense rules unlike my high school. Some guy attacked this guy with a knife and the defender disarmed him and threw him on the ground...They both got suspension.
    If I helped at all, hit the thanks button! :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Stop being 12 and all of your troubles will disappear.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    LOL I have Mr.Welch in my 1st period English 2.
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?

P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

To get started...

Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "http://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

Have fun!

Thanks
    LOL you're lucky... I have 17 periods of maths a fortnight.....

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattonie66 View Post
    Holy crap, I skimmed through the dress code and I just concluded: "Wear a blank shirt and jeans. If you have anything besides black-blonde hair, dye it a natural color." Lol, your school is hell. But at least it has self defense rules unlike my high school. Some guy attacked this guy with a knife and the defender disarmed him and threw him on the ground...They both got suspension.
    Yeah, 2 people got into a fight like on monday and Ms. Riles Just watched them fight.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by InReplay View Post
    LOL I have Mr.Welch in my 1st period English 2.
    Is he a black dude always wearing a suit greeting people, Bald also?

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Magisterium View Post
    Stop being 12 and all of your troubles will disappear.
    GFTO I outta pimp slap you.
    Image removed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Step #1. Kill the bitch
    Step #2. Move to a new school
    That should fix your problems.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast