Thread: @Ethen

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 87
  1. #61
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    MPGH Member
    Ethen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,682
    Reputation
    160
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    Full retard huh? Coming from the kid who has the grammatical skills of an eight year old. Coming from the kid who doesn't know the definition of Genesis, yet uses it so much in so many different ways without realizing you're using it wrong. Coming from the kid who thinks he's tough shit on the internet, when he's really a little faggot who can't do shit, because all he does is cry. With your un-creative insults, fallacy counter-arguments, and the pure ignorance and arrogance of all your posts.

    Get the fuck out faggot. (Was also, an insult.)
    >Has more skills than you will ever have.
    >Genesis - Origin; beginning.
    >Could kick your ass.
    >Cry - where have you seen me do any of that? Your the one raging.
    Image removed.

  2. #62
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,929
    Reputation
    1727
    Thanks
    2,978
    My Mood
    Amused
    2 much hate in this world.

    Refund Services Still RESUMED!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to [SMA] Paradise` For This Useful Post:

    Ethen (04-30-2013)

  4. #63
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    MPGH Member
    Ethen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,682
    Reputation
    160
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Chubbles View Post
    2 much hate in this world.
    Thank you, have you seen me rage in any of my post in this thread?
    Image removed.

  5. #64
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethen View Post

    >Has more skills than you will ever have.
    >Genesis - Origin; beginning.
    >Could kick your ass.
    >Cry - where have you seen me do any of that? Your the one raging.
    ROFL. Oh my god, I'm not gonna point out everything I do, and by the way, I go to the gym 4 times a week, I'm 227 pounds, and I play football for my high school all-star team.

    Give me your address and I'll gladly drive over to your pathetic little cardboard box of a house and beat the living shit out of you.

    Come to think of it, you're probably some little white kid thinking you're tough too. I hope you run into a gang member without knowing that he is one, start talking shit and get stabbed.

    Also, I'd like to point out one more thing, you're the one making the post saying you're better than me at everything. Well, let me tell you something, Ethen style.

    >3.8 or higher GPA all my life.
    >Played all-star football for awhile now.
    >Been in advanced classes all my life.
    >Don't brag about my fake girlfriend over the internet.

  6. #65
    Nikoteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    685
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Chubbles View Post
    2
    much hate in this world.
    It's deserved.

  7. #66
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    MPGH Member
    Ethen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,682
    Reputation
    160
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    ROFL. Oh my god, I'm not gonna point out everything I do, and by the way, I go to the gym 4 times a week, I'm 227 pounds, and I play football for my high school all-star team.

    Give me your address and I'll gladly drive over to your pathetic little cardboard box of a house and beat the living shit out of you.

    Come to think of it, you're probably some little white kid thinking you're tough too. I hope you run into a gang member without knowing that he is one, start talking shit and get stabbed.

    Also, I'd like to point out one more thing, you're the one making the post saying you're better than me at everything. Well, let me tell you something, Ethen style.

    >3.8 or higher GPA all my life.
    >Played all-star football for awhile now.
    >Been in advanced classes all my life.
    >Don't brag about my fake girlfriend over the internet.
    308 Leanne, Georgetown, TX Come at me.
    Also
    >4.0 GPA
    >Plays football for Manor Rams
    >Have all AP classes
    >Hasn't bragged about my real GF.
    Last edited by Ethen; 04-30-2013 at 09:15 PM.
    Image removed.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethen For This Useful Post:

    Deflorate. (04-30-2013)

  9. #67
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethen View Post

    308 Leanne, Georgetown, TX Come at me.

    Will gladly. Thanks for the info.

    By the way,
    Nice house.
    Last edited by Deflorate.; 04-30-2013 at 09:15 PM.

  10. #68
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    MPGH Member
    Ethen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,682
    Reputation
    160
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    Will gladly. Thanks for the info.

    By the way,
    Nice house.
    Alot better then your apartment.
    Image removed.

  11. #69
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethen View Post

    Alot better then your apartment.
    rofl, you know where I live?

    I live out of a small house with two abusive parents by the way. I usually don't even live there, usually being at a friend's house. You don't know shit about me, or what I live in, and stop acting like you do.

    Learn your place before you come on the internet please.

  12. #70
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,017
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,626
    My Mood
    Lurking
    lol OP mad as hell.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Joshcarr2006 For This Useful Post:

    Ethen (04-30-2013)

  14. #71
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,929
    Reputation
    1727
    Thanks
    2,978
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethen View Post

    Thank you, have you seen me rage in any of my post in this thread?
    idk and i dont care.

    Refund Services Still RESUMED!

  15. #72
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    MPGH Member
    Ethen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,682
    Reputation
    160
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    lol OP mad as hell.
    And Snuggles. Why they rage? You haven't seen me rage in any of my post have you?
    Image removed.

  16. #73
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethen View Post

    And Snuggles. Why they rage? You haven't seen me rage in any of my post have you?

    Not mad, pointing out facts about how bad you are at life. How can you tell I'm mad over the internet? It could be me just being an asshole. Or it could just be my personality.

    Not mad.

  17. #74
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,172
    Reputation
    1622
    Thanks
    1,997
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethen View Post

    >4.0 GPA
    Not really hard to get a 4.0 when you're in middle school, now is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to bowlcut For This Useful Post:

    Deflorate. (04-30-2013)

  19. #75
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    MPGH Member
    Ethen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,682
    Reputation
    160
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    Not really hard to get a 4.0 when you're in middle school, now is it?
    I have 100's and 99s
    Image removed.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ethen Vouch thread.
    By Ethen in forum Vouches
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-02-2013, 10:16 PM