Thread: Scammers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Well, Fluxie. I am glad you got your main account back, and you have learnt your lesson. You can't expect to be left alone after you admitted scamming to me on Skype and then deleted the message and then defending it. That's in the past now, and i'm done with it, and you will always remember ... why did that fucking idiot Riddick hassle me for so long?.......... If you hurt people either financially or physically, it's the lowest of the low, and deserves to be punished.

Karma is life, and if you met me in real life you would think differently, anyway........... just one last thing. GTFO my thread.......... who invited you?
    Last edited by Riddick; 05-02-2013 at 06:43 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post

Well, Fluxie. I am glad you got your main account back, and you have learnt your lesson. You can't expect to be left alone after you admitted scamming to me on Skype and then deleted the message and then defending it. That's in the past now, and i'm done with it, and you will always remember ... why did that fucking idiot Riddick hassle me for so long?.......... If you hurt people either financially or physically, it's the lowest of the low, and deserves to be punished.

Karma is life, and if you met me in real life you would think differently, anyway........... just one last thing. GTFO my thread.......... who invited you?
    Well. The thread is... sorta... you know... about me. And aside from that, you've invited nobody. Like in all other 1238123 threads everybody makes.
    And hellno that you're glad about me, I know for sure that you still fucking hate me with all your demonic heart. And learnt my lesson? Which lesson?

You're now nice and stuff, but you've had your fucking chances.
    You're just upset that I didn't get permanent IP banned because you know.
    I'm a dutch scamming gayfagcunt and you're totally awesome.

I admitted to scamming? Oh, really? I've deleted a few messages; I can retrieve the log and show you that I've never said it.

"If you hurt people either financially or physically, it's the lowest of the low, and deserves to be punished." Financially. Damn. First world problems, you've never known/felt how it feels to live with poverty. You wouldn't give a flying fuck about your money, all you care about is your body. As long as you're safe and you have someone to love/somebody loves you, you're happy.
    The lowest of the low is taking someone's life. There simply is no punishment for that, we can't let him/her die, because we'd go to the same level of insanity as the murderer and we also can't let him/her feel what the family and friends of the murdered feels. We, as in humanity, still are not sure what to do with murderers, after all these years.
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

AVA is a great memory.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Wow, you are one of a kind. What do you want to be when you graduate....... " A Politician".

Here's a few; Home - Sleeping Bear Press
    Transcendental Meditation – UK website

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

Fluxie (05-02-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    Wow, you are one of a kind. What do you want to be when you graduate....... " A Politician".

Here's a few; Home - Sleeping Bear Press
    Transcendental Meditation – UK website
    I'm not full of shit and I actually do stuff.
    Unlike you...
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

AVA is a great memory.

Thanks
    This perfectly proves my point I stated in a thread about his resignation.
    Last edited by iRedemption; 05-02-2013 at 09:57 AM.
    Succesful deals with: kingofproz, tuga

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxieFlux View Post

So you think that I'm a scammer?
    Are you just as retarded as the 12 year old Riddick?

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

Not really. He's a huge fucking asshole which truly IMO can get cancer (no offense towards the people with cancer.), after I've seen his replies here. I thought that he'd finally reply with regular flame instead of walking away: "Oh shit. They've found out... umm. HAHAHAHAHH! I WAS TRLLING! DUHHH! WHY WOULD A MINION ACT TTHAT MAD!!!!! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!"

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

We can all see it. Riddick is a raging 12 year old and yet he got chosen as minion. He stayed on that position after 3 staff disputes, all 3 of them made sense and he simply either flamedd back or he just walked away: "HAHAHAHA. I WAS JUST TORLLING! HAHAHAHAHAH U GAYYYYBOYYYSSS". Not sure what his superiors were doing. Surperiors probably were like: "omgggg. he works so much 4 us, we dun want 2 lose him. hes so actiiiiive!!!" - really, is that what you guys care about? He has problems with 2 of the most active members of the section, as a minion and keeps flaming/raging at them? Look back, please.
    He uses multiple exclamation marks, like he's 12 and uses "gay" as an insult? Damn. What happend to the @Prepix and @Lehsyrus?

And I bet you all, any experienced member of the AVA section can be a better minion. They change when they become one, they get more mature.
    But Riddick is an exception. He only started abusing his position as minion. MPGH has made a huge mistake by letting him be one, there were better candidates.
    I'm not saying anyone is a scammer. I myself hate them. As for yourself I have no beef with you. I'm a active member of the section myself and I tend to have no hate to anyone

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Well.. I've had my rant, Fluxie has given the money out and that's good enough for me. Atlanta Falcons are still a bunch of gays.

@Dave84311 request close as he has now donated. Me......... Done! And I don't eat cake!

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123