Thread: Scammers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39
  1. #1
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish

    Angry Scammers

    Fucking piece of shit kid who thinks he knows it all. Atlanta Falcons has got to be the worst ever name used in this Forum. It not only signifies a NFL team that play for shit but some dumb ass fucking kid who thinks he's better than everybody, just like his cock sucking friend Fluxie. This kid thinks he owns the section and never comments on any scam thread, so I think he is a secret scammer. It just fits as he's an arsehole.

    Well, you can both kiss my hairy fucking arse, and I hope that you both get fucking scammed, and lose all ya shit that you think you own that could be recovered at any time. What you got ain't worth shit. Fucking cock suckers.

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/165-scamme...ml#post8030408

  2. #2
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Honestly Riddick, I think you need to grow the hell up. You seem to be incredibly immature, and get angry at the slightest little things people do.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    FluxieFlux (05-01-2013)

  4. #3
    Mayion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    12,566
    Reputation
    2810
    Thanks
    7,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    calm down riddick


     


    Editor - N/A
    Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013
    Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

    Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

    Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016

    Here ends the legend of me; may I rest in peace.



  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mayion For This Useful Post:

    FluxieFlux (05-01-2013)

  6. #4
    FluxieFlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    I used to lurk around a lot in the Scammers grave and helped the OPs.
    Aside from that, I used to help you to get scammers banned.

    Until that one day that you raged at me. From that moment, a little fire of hatred started to burn in my heart. You kept throwing fuel in it.
    And I'm not better than everybody; just more experienced. I'm sure that more than 3/4 of the AVA section plays better than me, has better accounts etc., but I simply help reinforcing the rules
    I also hate the fact that you're a huge hypocrit and kept hating on me 'til the very last end. I suspect that you've hated me even as stevenbcns and you even accused me from hacking your stuff. I mean; how the fuck could I've known your email?
    The best that I could do is... umm... trying to hack your MPGH, which I havent, because.... you know... I'm not retarded.
    I also hate that you keep insulting me, through Skype and this safe-zone of MPGH, which you can keep getting away with. It's quite sad how you switch from personality when it's 1 on 1 and when your superiors are watching.
    1 on 1:
    Hay Fluxie how are you.
    [23-4-2013 20:58:31] Steve "Riddick": Yo Fluxie pie how are you today? Been on MPGH today yet?
    [23-4-2013 20:59:18] Steve "Riddick": Hey gayboy are you there or have you got something jammed up your ass
    [23-4-2013 20:59:44 | 20:59:52 bewerkt] Steve "Riddick": Lollzzzz. Asrsewipe Dutch gay
    [23-4-2013 20:59:56] Steve "Riddick": SCAMMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    When surperiors are watching (can't give a quote, but you said something similar):
    Ofcourse I love you Fluxie!
    I also hate that when I poop in some toilets, the water splashes up my butt.
    I hate that I've given you so much chances, by acting nice and 'making the first step' by saying something nice. I should've known better about who you really are.
    I hate that you hate on AtlantaFalcons; everything he says makes sense and you keep reacting immature on it, or as always, like you do with me, delete as much posts as possible of him. I remember one time, where I posted something (about tips for a marketplace thread), you deleted it and posted EXACTLY the same in your words. EXACTLY. That was the moment when I decided to quit MPGH, because you literally made it hard for me to enjoy it. Imagine someone doing that. BULL-SHIT.
    I hate that you keep saying that I'm insulting/abusing you. I've insulted you once. Indirectly. And abusing my ass, it's simply talking and I don't even spam. If you tell me to fuckoff, I'll fuckoff, as long as you don't dodge my questions or say it nicely.
    I hate that you keep throwing around insults and keep acting immature!!!!!!!!!! (it's sarcasm) and refuse to acknowledge it. I was refusing the fact that I should be punished for what my friend does on my Skype, but at the end, I had to accept it and I did.
    I hate that you keep thinking that you're awesome because you were a minion and had some fanboys (COUGH JETPACK COUGH).
    Speaking about Jetpack, you confused me with him and since then, you kept calling me spammer. He's the one posting: "SACMER!!!!!! DONT TRDAE WID HIM!!!!!" and you even got mad at me for that. I said multiple times that it was Jetpack, you ignored me. Because you think that everything you say is right and you're TOTALLY awesome. You keep giving me false titles and reasons to hate me; if I'd be in your position, my reason would be: "Fluxie is a fucking smartass and fucking annoying. But since I'm staff, I can 'abuse' this.", abuse like in, if others spam, I'll let them be but I'll delete a lot of Fluxie's (spam) posts.
    I hate the fact that close to everybody is on your side (AtlantaFalcons, WickedGonzo and Maxedout were the exceptions), because you're the minion. And obviously, staff is always right and awesome etc.


    I might've missed out some reasons and some of them may be false (which I doubt).

    What I mainly hate you for:
    You keep thinking that I'm a scammer and keep acting immature; refusing to add me on Skype and talk to me, like an adult, which you are (?).
    Here are the main points why I'm not the scammer, aside from the fact that it's my ex-friend:
    1. I have WAY better accounts. Even 4 months ago.
    2. I've done trades since 2012 and I was always open for OMM. If he'd need an OMM; he can easily get one.
    3. HE IS A FUCKING IMPERSONATING SCAMMING PIECE OF SHIT. HE HAS SCAMMED MULTIPLE WHILE IMPERSONATING ME
    4. I was and still am anti-scam. I've helped you (MPGH/Riddick) ban multiple scammers, I made multiple reports on scammers that kept coming back.
    5. I'm one of @Maxedout best friends (on MPGH). If I'd ask him to let me go on his account; he'd easily let me. If I'd scam it, he can't recover, because he doesn't have the original emails, but I don't scam him, because I'm not a frick'n scammer.



    Whatever your reply on this will be; I'll still stand with these facts/statements/opinions and the replies of the 2 doods above here.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FluxieFlux For This Useful Post:

    Aborted (05-01-2013),Shayde (05-01-2013)

  8. #5
    Maxedout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    4,507
    Reputation
    755
    Thanks
    1,291
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Riddick, I used to have respect for you as a Minion but you rage like a 12 year old kid. RIP, I won't miss your immaturity.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxedout For This Useful Post:

    FluxieFlux (05-02-2013)

  10. #6
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    It's a troll you faking narb! Look at my Avatar.

    ---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Riddick, I used to have respect for you as a Minion but you rage like a 12 year old kid. RIP, I won't miss your immaturity.

    Get a life kid it's a troll and Fluxie the scammer found it. Yay

    Just waiting for Atlanta Falcons now

    Faking narbs



    And there's @FluxieFlux getting all upset and fighting his corner, it wasn't me , it wasn't me, it was my imaginary friend and he looks like a yellow tiger and wears a red fucking scarf, and he's a fucking scammer.

  11. #7
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

    10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ルグニカ王国
    Posts
    8,624
    Reputation
    1904
    Thanks
    3,788
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Riddck is pretty nice... just dont fuck with him or piss him off..









    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

    The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:



  12. #8
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Commanderr View Post
    Riddck is pretty nice... just dont fuck with him or piss him off..
    All i'm doing js trolling the two GAYS from the Marketplace, and @Maxedout has got all upset too


  13. #9
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Shit backfires in his face and says hes trolling haha

    i agree with @Aborted.. you should of seen him rage on staff disputes


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Seyeko For This Useful Post:

    FluxieFlux (05-02-2013)

  15. #10
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxieFlux View Post
    I used to lurk around a lot in the Scammers grave and helped the OPs.
    Aside from that, I used to help you to get scammers banned.

    Until that one day that you raged at me. From that moment, a little fire of hatred started to burn in my heart. You kept throwing fuel in it.
    And I'm not better than everybody; just more experienced. I'm sure that more than 3/4 of the AVA section plays better than me, has better accounts etc., but I simply help reinforcing the rules
    I also hate the fact that you're a huge hypocrit and kept hating on me 'til the very last end. I suspect that you've hated me even as stevenbcns and you even accused me from hacking your stuff. I mean; how the fuck could I've known your email?
    The best that I could do is... umm... trying to hack your MPGH, which I havent, because.... you know... I'm not retarded.
    I also hate that you keep insulting me, through Skype and this safe-zone of MPGH, which you can keep getting away with. It's quite sad how you switch from personality when it's 1 on 1 and when your superiors are watching.
    1 on 1:
    Hay Fluxie how are you.
    [23-4-2013 20:58:31] Steve "Riddick": Yo Fluxie pie how are you today? Been on MPGH today yet?
    [23-4-2013 20:59:18] Steve "Riddick": Hey gayboy are you there or have you got something jammed up your ass
    [23-4-2013 20:59:44 | 20:59:52 bewerkt] Steve "Riddick": Lollzzzz. Asrsewipe Dutch gay
    [23-4-2013 20:59:56] Steve "Riddick": SCAMMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    When surperiors are watching (can't give a quote, but you said something similar):
    Ofcourse I love you Fluxie!
    I also hate that when I poop in some toilets, the water splashes up my butt.
    I hate that I've given you so much chances, by acting nice and 'making the first step' by saying something nice. I should've known better about who you really are.
    I hate that you hate on AtlantaFalcons; everything he says makes sense and you keep reacting immature on it, or as always, like you do with me, delete as much posts as possible of him. I remember one time, where I posted something (about tips for a marketplace thread), you deleted it and posted EXACTLY the same in your words. EXACTLY. That was the moment when I decided to quit MPGH, because you literally made it hard for me to enjoy it. Imagine someone doing that. BULL-SHIT.
    I hate that you keep saying that I'm insulting/abusing you. I've insulted you once. Indirectly. And abusing my ass, it's simply talking and I don't even spam. If you tell me to fuckoff, I'll fuckoff, as long as you don't dodge my questions or say it nicely.
    I hate that you keep throwing around insults and keep acting immature!!!!!!!!!! (it's sarcasm) and refuse to acknowledge it. I was refusing the fact that I should be punished for what my friend does on my Skype, but at the end, I had to accept it and I did.
    I hate that you keep thinking that you're awesome because you were a minion and had some fanboys (COUGH JETPACK COUGH).
    Speaking about Jetpack, you confused me with him and since then, you kept calling me spammer. He's the one posting: "SACMER!!!!!! DONT TRDAE WID HIM!!!!!" and you even got mad at me for that. I said multiple times that it was Jetpack, you ignored me. Because you think that everything you say is right and you're TOTALLY awesome. You keep giving me false titles and reasons to hate me; if I'd be in your position, my reason would be: "Fluxie is a fucking smartass and fucking annoying. But since I'm staff, I can 'abuse' this.", abuse like in, if others spam, I'll let them be but I'll delete a lot of Fluxie's (spam) posts.
    I hate the fact that close to everybody is on your side (AtlantaFalcons, WickedGonzo and Maxedout were the exceptions), because you're the minion. And obviously, staff is always right and awesome etc.


    I might've missed out some reasons and some of them may be false (which I doubt).

    What I mainly hate you for:
    You keep thinking that I'm a scammer and keep acting immature; refusing to add me on Skype and talk to me, like an adult, which you are (?).
    Here are the main points why I'm not the scammer, aside from the fact that it's my ex-friend:
    1. I have WAY better accounts. Even 4 months ago.
    2. I've done trades since 2012 and I was always open for OMM. If he'd need an OMM; he can easily get one.
    3. HE IS A FUCKING IMPERSONATING SCAMMING PIECE OF SHIT. HE HAS SCAMMED MULTIPLE WHILE IMPERSONATING ME
    4. I was and still am anti-scam. I've helped you (MPGH/Riddick) ban multiple scammers, I made multiple reports on scammers that kept coming back.
    5. I'm one of @Maxedout best friends (on MPGH). If I'd ask him to let me go on his account; he'd easily let me. If I'd scam it, he can't recover, because he doesn't have the original emails, but I don't scam him, because I'm not a frick'n scammer.



    Whatever your reply on this will be; I'll still stand with these facts/statements/opinions and the replies of the 2 doods above here.

    Like I give a fuck, and read it, as all scammers are fucking liars through and through.



  16. #11
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

    10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ルグニカ王国
    Posts
    8,624
    Reputation
    1904
    Thanks
    3,788
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Scammers are scamamer you cant trust them once they did it. Sometimes you cant have evidence for it but they are still a scammer.









    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

    The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:



  17. #12
    Maxedout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    4,507
    Reputation
    755
    Thanks
    1,291
    My Mood
    Mellow
    @Riddick I respect you as a Minion, but you really need to back off on some people, flaming them just makes them flame you more

  18. #13
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    @Riddick I respect you as a Minion, but you really need to back off on some people, flaming them just makes them flame you more
    Dude calm down, and what section is this.

  19. #14
    Maxedout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    4,507
    Reputation
    755
    Thanks
    1,291
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    Dude calm down, and what section is this.
    I know that, but I've seen you rage at people in Staff Disputes, Scammer's Grave, and AVA Marketplace

  20. #15
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post


    I know that, but I've seen you rage at people in Staff Disputes, Scammer's Grave, and AVA Marketplace
    As Fluxie says.............. He's your best mate. Now GTFO my thread...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Watch out possible scammer
    By Jeckels in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 04:26 AM
  2. Scammer
    By Jeckels in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-28-2007, 09:10 AM
  3. attention all! i am no scammer
    By VIP-Member in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 10:35 PM
  4. nuby scammers....
    By naomelembro14 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-05-2007, 04:05 AM
  5. dav1edav1e11 is a SCAMMER
    By retrac in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 06:30 PM