Thread: Scammers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39
  1. #1
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,721
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,144
    My Mood
    Devilish

    Angry Scammers

    Fucking piece of shit kid who thinks he knows it all. Atlanta Falcons has got to be the worst ever name used in this Forum. It not only signifies a NFL team that play for shit but some dumb ass fucking kid who thinks he's better than everybody, just like his cock sucking friend Fluxie. This kid thinks he owns the section and never comments on any scam thread, so I think he is a secret scammer. It just fits as he's an arsehole.

    Well, you can both kiss my hairy fucking arse, and I hope that you both get fucking scammed, and lose all ya shit that you think you own that could be recovered at any time. What you got ain't worth shit. Fucking cock suckers.

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/165-scamme...ml#post8030408

  2. #2
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,617
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,445
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Honestly Riddick, I think you need to grow the hell up. You seem to be incredibly immature, and get angry at the slightest little things people do.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    FluxieFlux (05-01-2013)

  4. #3
    Mayion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    12,828
    Reputation
    2954
    Thanks
    7,665
    My Mood
    Twisted
    calm down riddick

    Don't mistake borrowed power for your own ability

    I do not have an active Skype -- Always confirm via PM on MPGH when contacting me.

     




    Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013
    Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

    Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

    Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mayion For This Useful Post:

    FluxieFlux (05-01-2013)

  6. #4
    FluxieFlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    I used to lurk around a lot in the Scammers grave and helped the OPs.
    Aside from that, I used to help you to get scammers banned.

    Until that one day that you raged at me. From that moment, a little fire of hatred started to burn in my heart. You kept throwing fuel in it.
    And I'm not better than everybody; just more experienced. I'm sure that more than 3/4 of the AVA section plays better than me, has better accounts etc., but I simply help reinforcing the rules
    I also hate the fact that you're a huge hypocrit and kept hating on me 'til the very last end. I suspect that you've hated me even as stevenbcns and you even accused me from hacking your stuff. I mean; how the fuck could I've known your email?
    The best that I could do is... umm... trying to hack your MPGH, which I havent, because.... you know... I'm not retarded.
    I also hate that you keep insulting me, through Skype and this safe-zone of MPGH, which you can keep getting away with. It's quite sad how you switch from personality when it's 1 on 1 and when your superiors are watching.
    1 on 1:
    Hay Fluxie how are you.
    [23-4-2013 20:58:31] Steve "Riddick": Yo Fluxie pie how are you today? Been on MPGH today yet?
    [23-4-2013 20:59:18] Steve "Riddick": Hey gayboy are you there or have you got something jammed up your ass
    [23-4-2013 20:59:44 | 20:59:52 bewerkt] Steve "Riddick": Lollzzzz. Asrsewipe Dutch gay
    [23-4-2013 20:59:56] Steve "Riddick": SCAMMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    When surperiors are watching (can't give a quote, but you said something similar):
    Ofcourse I love you Fluxie!
    I also hate that when I poop in some toilets, the water splashes up my butt.
    I hate that I've given you so much chances, by acting nice and 'making the first step' by saying something nice. I should've known better about who you really are.
    I hate that you hate on AtlantaFalcons; everything he says makes sense and you keep reacting immature on it, or as always, like you do with me, delete as much posts as possible of him. I remember one time, where I posted something (about tips for a marketplace thread), you deleted it and posted EXACTLY the same in your words. EXACTLY. That was the moment when I decided to quit MPGH, because you literally made it hard for me to enjoy it. Imagine someone doing that. BULL-SHIT.
    I hate that you keep saying that I'm insulting/abusing you. I've insulted you once. Indirectly. And abusing my ass, it's simply talking and I don't even spam. If you tell me to fuckoff, I'll fuckoff, as long as you don't dodge my questions or say it nicely.
    I hate that you keep throwing around insults and keep acting immature!!!!!!!!!! (it's sarcasm) and refuse to acknowledge it. I was refusing the fact that I should be punished for what my friend does on my Skype, but at the end, I had to accept it and I did.
    I hate that you keep thinking that you're awesome because you were a minion and had some fanboys (COUGH JETPACK COUGH).
    Speaking about Jetpack, you confused me with him and since then, you kept calling me spammer. He's the one posting: "SACMER!!!!!! DONT TRDAE WID HIM!!!!!" and you even got mad at me for that. I said multiple times that it was Jetpack, you ignored me. Because you think that everything you say is right and you're TOTALLY awesome. You keep giving me false titles and reasons to hate me; if I'd be in your position, my reason would be: "Fluxie is a fucking smartass and fucking annoying. But since I'm staff, I can 'abuse' this.", abuse like in, if others spam, I'll let them be but I'll delete a lot of Fluxie's (spam) posts.
    I hate the fact that close to everybody is on your side (AtlantaFalcons, WickedGonzo and Maxedout were the exceptions), because you're the minion. And obviously, staff is always right and awesome etc.


    I might've missed out some reasons and some of them may be false (which I doubt).

    What I mainly hate you for:
    You keep thinking that I'm a scammer and keep acting immature; refusing to add me on Skype and talk to me, like an adult, which you are (?).
    Here are the main points why I'm not the scammer, aside from the fact that it's my ex-friend:
    1. I have WAY better accounts. Even 4 months ago.
    2. I've done trades since 2012 and I was always open for OMM. If he'd need an OMM; he can easily get one.
    3. HE IS A FUCKING IMPERSONATING SCAMMING PIECE OF SHIT. HE HAS SCAMMED MULTIPLE WHILE IMPERSONATING ME
    4. I was and still am anti-scam. I've helped you (MPGH/Riddick) ban multiple scammers, I made multiple reports on scammers that kept coming back.
    5. I'm one of @Maxedout best friends (on MPGH). If I'd ask him to let me go on his account; he'd easily let me. If I'd scam it, he can't recover, because he doesn't have the original emails, but I don't scam him, because I'm not a frick'n scammer.



    Whatever your reply on this will be; I'll still stand with these facts/statements/opinions and the replies of the 2 doods above here.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FluxieFlux For This Useful Post:

    Aborted (05-01-2013),Shayde (05-01-2013)

  8. #5
    Maxedout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    4,507
    Reputation
    755
    Thanks
    1,291
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Riddick, I used to have respect for you as a Minion but you rage like a 12 year old kid. RIP, I won't miss your immaturity.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxedout For This Useful Post:

    FluxieFlux (05-02-2013)

  10. #6
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,721
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,144
    My Mood
    Devilish
    It's a troll you faking narb! Look at my Avatar.

    ---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Riddick, I used to have respect for you as a Minion but you rage like a 12 year old kid. RIP, I won't miss your immaturity.

    Get a life kid it's a troll and Fluxie the scammer found it. Yay

    Just waiting for Atlanta Falcons now

    Faking narbs



    And there's @FluxieFlux getting all upset and fighting his corner, it wasn't me , it wasn't me, it was my imaginary friend and he looks like a yellow tiger and wears a red fucking scarf, and he's a fucking scammer.

  11. #7
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    君の名は。🌸
    Posts
    11,010
    Reputation
    2527
    Thanks
    4,722
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Riddck is pretty nice... just dont fuck with him or piss him off..
























    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California

    進撃の巨人

    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

    犬の日が終わった


     








    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES











  12. #8
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,721
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,144
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Commanderr View Post
    Riddck is pretty nice... just dont fuck with him or piss him off..
    All i'm doing js trolling the two GAYS from the Marketplace, and @Maxedout has got all upset too


  13. #9
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,201
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Shit backfires in his face and says hes trolling haha

    i agree with @Aborted.. you should of seen him rage on staff disputes


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Seyeko For This Useful Post:

    FluxieFlux (05-02-2013)

  15. #10
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,721
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,144
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxieFlux View Post
    I used to lurk around a lot in the Scammers grave and helped the OPs.
    Aside from that, I used to help you to get scammers banned.

    Until that one day that you raged at me. From that moment, a little fire of hatred started to burn in my heart. You kept throwing fuel in it.
    And I'm not better than everybody; just more experienced. I'm sure that more than 3/4 of the AVA section plays better than me, has better accounts etc., but I simply help reinforcing the rules
    I also hate the fact that you're a huge hypocrit and kept hating on me 'til the very last end. I suspect that you've hated me even as stevenbcns and you even accused me from hacking your stuff. I mean; how the fuck could I've known your email?
    The best that I could do is... umm... trying to hack your MPGH, which I havent, because.... you know... I'm not retarded.
    I also hate that you keep insulting me, through Skype and this safe-zone of MPGH, which you can keep getting away with. It's quite sad how you switch from personality when it's 1 on 1 and when your superiors are watching.
    1 on 1:
    Hay Fluxie how are you.
    [23-4-2013 20:58:31] Steve "Riddick": Yo Fluxie pie how are you today? Been on MPGH today yet?
    [23-4-2013 20:59:18] Steve "Riddick": Hey gayboy are you there or have you got something jammed up your ass
    [23-4-2013 20:59:44 | 20:59:52 bewerkt] Steve "Riddick": Lollzzzz. Asrsewipe Dutch gay
    [23-4-2013 20:59:56] Steve "Riddick": SCAMMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    When surperiors are watching (can't give a quote, but you said something similar):
    Ofcourse I love you Fluxie!
    I also hate that when I poop in some toilets, the water splashes up my butt.
    I hate that I've given you so much chances, by acting nice and 'making the first step' by saying something nice. I should've known better about who you really are.
    I hate that you hate on AtlantaFalcons; everything he says makes sense and you keep reacting immature on it, or as always, like you do with me, delete as much posts as possible of him. I remember one time, where I posted something (about tips for a marketplace thread), you deleted it and posted EXACTLY the same in your words. EXACTLY. That was the moment when I decided to quit MPGH, because you literally made it hard for me to enjoy it. Imagine someone doing that. BULL-SHIT.
    I hate that you keep saying that I'm insulting/abusing you. I've insulted you once. Indirectly. And abusing my ass, it's simply talking and I don't even spam. If you tell me to fuckoff, I'll fuckoff, as long as you don't dodge my questions or say it nicely.
    I hate that you keep throwing around insults and keep acting immature!!!!!!!!!! (it's sarcasm) and refuse to acknowledge it. I was refusing the fact that I should be punished for what my friend does on my Skype, but at the end, I had to accept it and I did.
    I hate that you keep thinking that you're awesome because you were a minion and had some fanboys (COUGH JETPACK COUGH).
    Speaking about Jetpack, you confused me with him and since then, you kept calling me spammer. He's the one posting: "SACMER!!!!!! DONT TRDAE WID HIM!!!!!" and you even got mad at me for that. I said multiple times that it was Jetpack, you ignored me. Because you think that everything you say is right and you're TOTALLY awesome. You keep giving me false titles and reasons to hate me; if I'd be in your position, my reason would be: "Fluxie is a fucking smartass and fucking annoying. But since I'm staff, I can 'abuse' this.", abuse like in, if others spam, I'll let them be but I'll delete a lot of Fluxie's (spam) posts.
    I hate the fact that close to everybody is on your side (AtlantaFalcons, WickedGonzo and Maxedout were the exceptions), because you're the minion. And obviously, staff is always right and awesome etc.


    I might've missed out some reasons and some of them may be false (which I doubt).

    What I mainly hate you for:
    You keep thinking that I'm a scammer and keep acting immature; refusing to add me on Skype and talk to me, like an adult, which you are (?).
    Here are the main points why I'm not the scammer, aside from the fact that it's my ex-friend:
    1. I have WAY better accounts. Even 4 months ago.
    2. I've done trades since 2012 and I was always open for OMM. If he'd need an OMM; he can easily get one.
    3. HE IS A FUCKING IMPERSONATING SCAMMING PIECE OF SHIT. HE HAS SCAMMED MULTIPLE WHILE IMPERSONATING ME
    4. I was and still am anti-scam. I've helped you (MPGH/Riddick) ban multiple scammers, I made multiple reports on scammers that kept coming back.
    5. I'm one of @Maxedout best friends (on MPGH). If I'd ask him to let me go on his account; he'd easily let me. If I'd scam it, he can't recover, because he doesn't have the original emails, but I don't scam him, because I'm not a frick'n scammer.



    Whatever your reply on this will be; I'll still stand with these facts/statements/opinions and the replies of the 2 doods above here.

    Like I give a fuck, and read it, as all scammers are fucking liars through and through.



  16. #11
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    君の名は。🌸
    Posts
    11,010
    Reputation
    2527
    Thanks
    4,722
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Scammers are scamamer you cant trust them once they did it. Sometimes you cant have evidence for it but they are still a scammer.
























    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California

    進撃の巨人

    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

    犬の日が終わった


     








    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES











  17. #12
    Maxedout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    4,507
    Reputation
    755
    Thanks
    1,291
    My Mood
    Mellow
    @Riddick I respect you as a Minion, but you really need to back off on some people, flaming them just makes them flame you more

  18. #13
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,721
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,144
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    @Riddick I respect you as a Minion, but you really need to back off on some people, flaming them just makes them flame you more
    Dude calm down, and what section is this.

  19. #14
    Maxedout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    4,507
    Reputation
    755
    Thanks
    1,291
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    Dude calm down, and what section is this.
    I know that, but I've seen you rage at people in Staff Disputes, Scammer's Grave, and AVA Marketplace

  20. #15
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,721
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,144
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post


    I know that, but I've seen you rage at people in Staff Disputes, Scammer's Grave, and AVA Marketplace
    As Fluxie says.............. He's your best mate. Now GTFO my thread...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Watch out possible scammer
    By Jeckels in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 03:26 AM
  2. Scammer
    By Jeckels in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-28-2007, 08:10 AM
  3. attention all! i am no scammer
    By VIP-Member in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 09:35 PM
  4. nuby scammers....
    By naomelembro14 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-05-2007, 03:05 AM
  5. dav1edav1e11 is a SCAMMER
    By retrac in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 05:30 PM