Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanyboy225 View Post
    hmmm... why are people here fighting about opinions? xD
    btw: is Liz here the only one with pictures of her own as avatar?
    nooooooooo but its the truth.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    we don't like it because we don't have vaginas or w.e its called

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Well agreed, the movie was not top notch, low re-watch value but still, the books are great, they keep you turning the page, and the movie is a first attempt at this type of film,the cast is not well known actors, and its a fresh script.

3 will prolly have the most action, 1 is more of an introduction to that world; where Vampires are not monsters but try to blend in with people,something which had not been done until TrueBlood.

Now that being said, only 1 person here has shown half a good argument for not liking it, and even then, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. Since most of you have almost no emotional range or are to young to experience the type of situations that the people in the books have gone through, then it will not appeal, yet somehow machines blowing up guys for no good reason is always a box office buster.. *sigh* oh well to each his own, just don't diss other peoples likes/dislikes unless you have a valid reason.

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Donít confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." ó Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Well agreed, the movie was not top notch, low re-watch value but still, the books are great, they keep you turning the page, and the movie is a first attempt at this type of film,the cast is not well known actors, and its a fresh script.

3 will prolly have the most action, 1 is more of an introduction to that world; where Vampires are not monsters but try to blend in with people,something which had not been done until TrueBlood.

Now that being said, only 1 person here has shown half a good argument for not liking it, and even then, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. Since most of you have almost no emotional range or are to young to experience the type of situations that the people in the books have gone through, then it will not appeal, yet somehow machines blowing up guys for no good reason is always a box office buster.. *sigh* oh well to each his own, just don't diss other peoples likes/dislikes unless you have a valid reason.
    OOOOOOOORRRRRRR

long story short

f all u jews who hate twilight its da shiz

.awz

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Strictly speaking about the movie:
    1. there was WAY too many close-ups. I mean if you haven't read the book you were like "ok.....enough staring at his forehead lets get on with the story already......."
    2. The movie has a lot of relation to the book, but it leaves a LOT out. I watched a trailer on youtube for the second, and it looks better. But it brings back Jacob, who, in the movie had almost nothing to do with the other characters. Nothing. I mean he did what? Say hi and talk for like 2min?
    3. The thing is people who have read the book usually like the movie. But the movie itself being judged as just a movie in no relation to the book, was not one of the better movies. Now Liz has a point 2, transformers wasn't rly a good movie in plot(although the cgi was top notch). The thing is what you go into the movie expecting and what you actually get. I expected something good since everyone was so excited for it. Its kinda the same as Eragon, the books were rly good, but the movie is horrible in comparison. Honestly i got that unless i read the books, half of the REALLY LONG pauses wouldn't make sense at all. I think the movie is about
    1/4 close-ups
    1/4 rly weak cgi/action
    1/4 awkward pauses
    1/4 Actuall meaningfull plot advances

Liz i get you say the 3rd one should have more action. But honestly, if I'm judging from the first one's action quality. Even if they have a HUGE epic vampire fight scene, it will probally still fall pretty low on the quality scale. Meh, its great that people like it or hate it, but rly most people judge it on : teen vampire series genre. Thats how it works rly, cus there is a lot of that stuff now and its true that teenage girls love it. But to judge it you should see it or read it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    i read about 4 chapters of the book then i put it away and the movie was badly casted

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Twilight was written by a gypsy probally

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by cooly View Post
    Twilight was written by a gypsy probally
    wow...........the ignorant ppl.............

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarknezz View Post
    Strictly speaking about the movie:
    1. there was WAY too many close-ups. I mean if you haven't read the book you were like "ok.....enough staring at his forehead lets get on with the story already......."
    2. The movie has a lot of relation to the book, but it leaves a LOT out. I watched a trailer on youtube for the second, and it looks better. But it brings back Jacob, who, in the movie had almost nothing to do with the other characters. Nothing. I mean he did what? Say hi and talk for like 2min?
    3. The thing is people who have read the book usually like the movie. But the movie itself being judged as just a movie in no relation to the book, was not one of the better movies. Now Liz has a point 2, transformers wasn't rly a good movie in plot(although the cgi was top notch). The thing is what you go into the movie expecting and what you actually get. I expected something good since everyone was so excited for it. Its kinda the same as Eragon, the books were rly good, but the movie is horrible in comparison. Honestly i got that unless i read the books, half of the REALLY LONG pauses wouldn't make sense at all. I think the movie is about
    1/4 close-ups
    1/4 rly weak cgi/action
    1/4 awkward pauses
    1/4 Actuall meaningfull plot advances

Liz i get you say the 3rd one should have more action. But honestly, if I'm judging from the first one's action quality. Even if they have a HUGE epic vampire fight scene, it will probally still fall pretty low on the quality scale. Meh, its great that people like it or hate it, but rly most people judge it on : teen vampire series genre. Thats how it works rly, cus there is a lot of that stuff now and its true that teenage girls love it. But to judge it you should see it or read it.
    very nicely said,
    and THIS people is how you criticize something. babawin mistur babawin.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Donít confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." ó Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    fk all u pplz who hate twilight..... kristen stewart 4 LIFE!
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing

Join the HeartBreak ARMY: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html

I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    megan fox> kristen stewart

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    im sorry but i have to disagree, while Megan fox is very pretty, she has this "ima get botox in 5 years" aura, while kristen is more of a subtle girl next door beauty.

VS

Last edited by Liz; 07-22-2009 at 06:32 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    im sorry but i have to disagree, while Megan fox is very pretty, she has this "ima get botox in 5 years" aura, while kristen is more of a subtle girl next door beauty.
    megan fox is hotter, but kirsten is cuter.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    i guess thats a good way to describe it. lol Fox the one night stand, Stewart the GF

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by hbk View Post
    fk all u pplz who hate twilight..... kristen stewart 4 LIFE!
    We have the right to share our ideias

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast