Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 58
  1. #31
    Shayde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    watford
    Posts
    3,568
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    701
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Oh I get it, you're one of these ignorant Fanboys who gets a boner from shitty over-hyped products. If you knew anything, you would know that the Galaxy S4 absolutely decimates the iPhone 5, in addition to having a far better OS.

    Stat: iPhone5 Samsung Galaxy S4
    Screen 640x1136 326ppi 1080x1920 441ppi
    RAM 1GB 2GB
    Processor Dual-Core 1.2 gHZ Quad-Core 1.6 gHZ
    Camera 8MP 13MP
    Battery 225 Hour Standby(Non Removable) 370 Hour Standby(Removable)
    Memory 16/32/64 16/32/64 + SD Card Slot


    My uncle just got an S4, and its amazing, Ive tested out an Iphone 5 and compared to an S4 it makes it seem really bad. ( My mum has the Iphone 5,but I think she has it just to look cool)

  2. #32
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by KSIOlajidebt View Post


    My uncle just got an S4, and its amazing, Ive tested out an Iphone 5 and compared to an S4 it makes it seem really bad. ( My mum has the Iphone 5,but I think she has it just to look cool)
    I just recently got the S4 as well, and it's miles ahead of my friend's i5. I don't really understand why people even buy Apple products anymore, as their only redeeming quality seems to be their aesthetic. Which to be honest is failing, as in my opinion, the GS4 looks better than the i5.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  3. #33
    Shayde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    watford
    Posts
    3,568
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    701
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    I just recently got the S4 as well, and it's miles ahead of my friend's i5. I don't really understand why people even buy Apple products anymore, as their only redeeming quality seems to be their aesthetic. Which to be honest is failing, as in my opinion, the GS4 looks better than the i5.
    To me the looks only matter a bit, but the speed an efficiency and easy to understand S4 can't compare to an I5.

  4. #34
    WickedGonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    707
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    75
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Oh I get it, you're one of these ignorant Fanboys who gets a boner from shitty over-hyped products. If you knew anything, you would know that the Galaxy S4 absolutely decimates the iPhone 5, in addition to having a far better OS.

    Stat: iPhone5 Samsung Galaxy S4
    Screen 640x1136 326ppi 1080x1920 441ppi
    RAM 1GB 2GB
    Processor Dual-Core 1.2 gHZ Quad-Core 1.6 gHZ
    Camera 8MP 13MP
    Battery 225 Hour Standby(Non Removable) 370 Hour Standby(Removable)
    Memory 16/32/64 16/32/64 + SD Card Slot


    I DON'T CARE about processing power. Galaxy wins at that since it's the most powerful phone on the market. It is the overall compatibility with the application itself that matters.

    iPhone 5 is more powerful than the s3 (Benchmarking the iPhone 5 | ZDNet and a lot of other benchmark tests which I am too lazy to google), wait till the next one comes out and you will be once again left with the face in the dirt. I once had a galaxy and I thought it was the best thing in the world. All those processors and RAM are useless if the operating system sucks. iOS is the most compatible operating system ever made. Games that run on both apple on android run on a much better performance on iPhone and that is a given fact.

    What you are doing is comparing 2 totally different things like apples and pears. s4 just came out and you are comparing it with a 1 year old phone.

    As for ignorant, I don't think so. I am supporting my statements with facts. Just wait till the 5s or 6 comes out and you will be quite surprised. I bet you are one of those android fanboys as I once was. Hah

    Last edited by WickedGonzo; 05-15-2013 at 02:42 PM.

  5. #35
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedGonzo View Post

    I DON'T CARE about processing power. Galaxy wins at that since it's the most powerful phone on the market. It is the overall compatibility with the application itself that matters.

    iPhone 5 is more powerful than the s3 (Benchmarking the iPhone 5 | ZDNet and a lot of other benchmark tests which I am too lazy to google), wait till the next one comes out and you will be once again left with the face in the dirt. I once had a galaxy and I thought it was the best thing in the world. All those processors and RAM are useless if the operating system sucks. iOS is the most compatible operating system ever made. Games that run on both apple on android run on a much better performance on iPhone and that is a given fact.

    What you are doing is comparing 2 totally different things like apples and pears. s4 just came out and you are comparing it with a 1 year old phone.

    As for ignorant, I don't think so. I am supporting my statements with facts. Just wait till the 5s or 6 comes out and you will be quite surprised. I bet you are one of those android fanboys as I once was. Hah
    "Wait until the next one comes out" is a flawed argument. That argument could be made about any phone on the market due to the current progression of technology. The S3 was released May 29th of 2012, with the iPhone 5 being released September 21st of the same year, a very large gap in today's world. Your argument about about the S4 being newer is null. Also, the i5 is NOT a 1 year old phone, only 7 months. Your statement about iOS being the most compatible OS yet is entirely laughable. iOS is quite possibly the most closed off Operating System ever conceived for mobile devices. It locks you in with only Apple-Approved products, while Android is entirely open source.

    @ @Ethereal
    @ @Lehsyrus
    @ @Doc
    @ @Empire
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  6. #36
    WickedGonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    707
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    75
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    "Wait until the next one comes out" is a flawed argument. That argument could be made about any phone on the market due to the current progression of technology. The S3 was released May 29th of 2012, with the iPhone 5 being released September 21st of the same year, a very large gap in today's world. Your argument about about the S4 being newer is null. Also, the i5 is NOT a 1 year old phone, only 7 months. Your statement about iOS being the most compatible OS yet is entirely laughable. iOS is quite possibly the most closed off Operating System ever conceived for mobile devices. It locks you in with only Apple-Approved products, while Android is entirely open source.

    @ @Ethereal
    @ @Lehsyrus
    @ @Doc
    @ @Empire




    There is no need to argue on this theme. Just like the Alienware - cheap custom builds dramas or battlefield - cod dramas or laptop - pc dramas or whatever, everyone will have their own opinion. I prefer the iPhone since it has more style, it looks better and it is powerful enough for daily basis operations (I mean really who needs a quadcore in a phone, not to mention the fact that android sucks - had one myself). It is like Christians trying to tell muslims that allah is not real and that god is the real deal. You are just as ignorant for me as I am for you. This is obviously pointless since everyone has their own tastes. Trying to change someones opinion on the internet is dumb and pointless.

    Trying to argue with someone with their mind set on a certain goal is obviously stupid.

  7. #37
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedGonzo View Post

    If you remember correctly, I said that people who don't have anything to do with money would most likely get an Alienware, not one that wants something cheap.

    Even if custom builds look better, I was not talking about a PC I was actually talking about laptops. This thing is the same as Samsung vs iPhone in my opinion. You may get a Samsung thinking that you get the best phone out of two (which you are not since iPhone 5 rapes every phone on the market at the time) but in today's society, when you pull an iPhone out of your pocket you will be looked differently upon than when you pull a Samsung. Same thing with Alienware vs custom builds. Alienware is better than a macbook and sexier and everyone will know what it is, not only the people that appreciate Computers.

    In the end, Alienware PCs may not be the best but nothing beats Alienware laptops in the long run.

    I myself am thinking of buying an Alienware laptop to replace my old macbook pro and I could not make a better choice.

    Know what? I am actually wrong. After looking through the cyberpowerpc's stock (and found this
    Customize Xplorer X7-7600 Gaming Notebook) I am actually changing my mind. Alienware may still be the best looking laptop (imo) but there are far better AND cheaper gaming laptops out there. Well, people often make mistakes, don't they?

    ---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

    OPERATING SYSTEM Windows® 7 Ultimate, 64bit
    MEMORY 32GB (4 X 8GB) Dual Channel DDR3 at 1600MHz
    HARD DRIVE 1TB 5,400 RPM SATA 3Gb/s + 256GB SSD SATA 6Gb/s
    VIDEO CARD Dual 2GB GDDR5 NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 680M - SLI® Enabled
    PROCESSOR 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-3840QM (8MB Cache, up to 3.8GHz w/ Turbo Boost 2.0)
    WIRELESS + BLUETOOTH Killer™ Wireless-N 1103 a/g/n 3x3 MIMO for Gaming & Video and Bluetooth 4.0
    INTERNAL OPTICAL DRIVE Slot-Loading Dual Layer DVD Burner (DVD+-RW, CD-RW)
    SOUND OPTIONS Creative Sound Blaster Recon3Di with THX TruStudio Pro Software
    LCD PANEL 18.4 inch (467.36 mm) WLED WideFHD (1080p) display (1920 X 1080)
    WIRELESS HD None
    Primary Battery 96WHr 12-Cell Primary Battery
    SYSTEM COLOR Alienware M18X R2 with Soft Touch
    AUTOMATIC UPDATES Alienware M18x 330W A/C Adapter
    Keyboard English Keyboard
    Adobe Reader Acrobat SW Adobe Acrobat X Reader
    Documentation Alienware Documentation
    Shipping Material Shipping Material
    Additional Software Additional Software
    Standard Nameplate Trigger Standard Nameplate

    After doing a little bit of research, I went to the Alienware homepage and built the best gaming laptop I could think of (too bad its 3.8k dollars o.o). If you come up with something better than that I would be surprised.
    Except that argument falls apart when you realise there are cheaper and more powerful laptops on the market. Take my fathers custom MSI. Has the same specs as what you listed couple with a better cpu, extended global warranty, extra battery, a $70 carry bag for only $3200. Even then there are better laptops for less. Look clevo laptops.

    I can tell ur just a famboy apologist, especially when you said the iOS is the MOST compatible OS ever. I chuckled a bit.

  8. #38
    Confin3d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,212
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    1,998
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post


    This guy is basically promoting Alien Ware,




    Whenever you prove an Alien ware faggot that he's completely wrong and wasted half of his money, they just go and say shit like that,
    Go tell 'em boys, He blocked me for pointing out straight facts, and that includes him being a dumbass.

    Now people are even replying "You can build a custom PC but it requires a great experience.Not all know's how to build a custom PC"
    I fucking had 0 experience, watched ONE video and VOILA


    ALL ALIEN WARE FANBOYS MUST DIE
    I couldn't agree more lol, one of my best friends has a alienware laptop he dropped 4 grand on and my 300$ tower shits on it.. Made him anti-alienware =p

  9. #39
    ZeroTroubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Whereever I feel like.
    Posts
    3,052
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedGonzo View Post

    If you remember correctly, I said that people who don't have anything to do with money would most likely get an Alienware, not one that wants something cheap.

    Even if custom builds look better, I was not talking about a PC I was actually talking about laptops. This thing is the same as Samsung vs iPhone in my opinion. You may get a Samsung thinking that you get the best phone out of two (which you are not since iPhone 5 rapes every phone on the market at the time) but in today's society, when you pull an iPhone out of your pocket you will be looked differently upon than when you pull a Samsung. Same thing with Alienware vs custom builds. Alienware is better than a macbook and sexier and everyone will know what it is, not only the people that appreciate Computers.

    In the end, Alienware PCs may not be the best but nothing beats Alienware laptops in the long run.

    I myself am thinking of buying an Alienware laptop to replace my old macbook pro and I could not make a better choice.

    Know what? I am actually wrong. After looking through the cyberpowerpc's stock (and found this
    Customize Xplorer X7-7600 Gaming Notebook) I am actually changing my mind. Alienware may still be the best looking laptop (imo) but there are far better AND cheaper gaming laptops out there. Well, people often make mistakes, don't they?

    ---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

    OPERATING SYSTEM Windows® 7 Ultimate, 64bit
    MEMORY 32GB (4 X 8GB) Dual Channel DDR3 at 1600MHz
    HARD DRIVE 1TB 5,400 RPM SATA 3Gb/s + 256GB SSD SATA 6Gb/s
    VIDEO CARD Dual 2GB GDDR5 NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 680M - SLI® Enabled
    PROCESSOR 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-3840QM (8MB Cache, up to 3.8GHz w/ Turbo Boost 2.0)
    WIRELESS + BLUETOOTH Killer™ Wireless-N 1103 a/g/n 3x3 MIMO for Gaming & Video and Bluetooth 4.0
    INTERNAL OPTICAL DRIVE Slot-Loading Dual Layer DVD Burner (DVD+-RW, CD-RW)
    SOUND OPTIONS Creative Sound Blaster Recon3Di with THX TruStudio Pro Software
    LCD PANEL 18.4 inch (467.36 mm) WLED WideFHD (1080p) display (1920 X 1080)
    WIRELESS HD None
    Primary Battery 96WHr 12-Cell Primary Battery
    SYSTEM COLOR Alienware M18X R2 with Soft Touch
    AUTOMATIC UPDATES Alienware M18x 330W A/C Adapter
    Keyboard English Keyboard
    Adobe Reader Acrobat SW Adobe Acrobat X Reader
    Documentation Alienware Documentation
    Shipping Material Shipping Material
    Additional Software Additional Software
    Standard Nameplate Trigger Standard Nameplate

    After doing a little bit of research, I went to the Alienware homepage and built the best gaming laptop I could think of (too bad its 3.8k dollars o.o). If you come up with something better than that I would be surprised.

    Even the laptops are overpriced. The only thing is that laptops are extremely hard to build.

    But then again, a proper gamer doesn't game on a Laptop. /thread


    ---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Barstarzz View Post
    Alienware is really good! That pc may not be that nice but it doesn't mean all Alienware pc's are like this.
    Error 404: Brain not found.


    Then again, I assume most of you alienware fanboy's can't even read properly. You just proved this statement!


    ---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Oh I get it, you're one of these ignorant Fanboys who gets a boner from shitty over-hyped products. If you knew anything, you would know that the Galaxy S4 absolutely decimates the iPhone 5, in addition to having a far better OS.

    Stat: iPhone5 Samsung Galaxy S4
    Screen 640x1136 326ppi 1080x1920 441ppi
    RAM 1GB 2GB
    Processor Dual-Core 1.2 gHZ Quad-Core 1.6 gHZ
    Camera 8MP 13MP
    Battery 225 Hour Standby(Non Removable) 370 Hour Standby(Removable)
    Memory 16/32/64 16/32/64 + SD Card Slot


    No idea why this guy even wants to start comparing Phones with Desktop computers..


    Point is, @WickedGonzo , you're a fanboy and won't admit being one. That's the most annoying kind of fanboy existing.
    Next time you buy a PC, I'll build it for you, for the price and specs of an Alienware. I'll keep the leftover 600$ for myself if you don't mind.

  10. #40
    Zelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Id buy that shit if i had the money

  11. #41
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,783
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedGonzo View Post





    There is no need to argue on this theme. Just like the Alienware - cheap custom builds dramas or battlefield - cod dramas or laptop - pc dramas or whatever, everyone will have their own opinion. I prefer the iPhone since it has more style, it looks better and it is powerful enough for daily basis operations (I mean really who needs a quadcore in a phone, not to mention the fact that android sucks - had one myself). It is like Christians trying to tell muslims that allah is not real and that god is the real deal. You are just as ignorant for me as I am for you. This is obviously pointless since everyone has their own tastes. Trying to change someones opinion on the internet is dumb and pointless.

    Trying to argue with someone with their mind set on a certain goal is obviously stupid.
    lol, you sir has so much logic, that was funny.

  12. #42
    joshZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place, I don't know. Maybe i'm lost?
    Posts
    1,262
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    195
    My Mood
    Amused
    well its probs better to build maybe cheaper,
    "Truth is treason in an Empire of lies."


  13. #43
    Um Bongo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norfolk Island
    Posts
    136
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Pensive
    There was a kid who always took their alienware laptop around for school in his bag, I argued that they were shit and running short for words because I'm a bonehead at computer parts he starts to walk away, makes it 15 metres before tripping and breaking his laptop....Sweet justice.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Um Bongo For This Useful Post:

    ZeroTroubles (05-20-2013)

  15. #44
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,783
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Um Bongo View Post
    There was a kid who always took their alienware laptop around for school in his bag, I argued that they were shit and running short for words because I'm a bonehead at computer parts he starts to walk away, makes it 15 metres before tripping and breaking his laptop....Sweet justice.
    Its heavy.

  16. #45
    awoltz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    I've always wondered how long the battery lasts on some of these gaming laptops while gaming...can't be long.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] Selling Loadout Closed Beta keys, Shootmania Alien ware skin $5
    By Stefmac in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-02-2013, 06:01 AM
  2. chek out my alien
    By prox32 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 06:29 AM
  3. Alien Scare :P
    By sf0d in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-29-2006, 11:30 PM