Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37
  1. #16
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by chrishuman View Post
    i wudnt quite say sucsessful............... jews are typically the money lenders of the world. and thats not quite "suscessful" its more like stealing a bunch of money for blind citizens
    Considering the amount of Nobel Prizes that people from Israel of Jewish background hold, I would say your argument is completely invalid. And moronic.

  2. #17
    BtchPlease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    878
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    233
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post
    For someone who sets him up to be "very smart" you would think this would be simple for you.
    It is a known fact, people get jealous. People dislike people who are better than them, BECAUSE they are better than them.

    As for the war, there is not much you can do to stop it. When two cultures clash (on a massive scale) there will be conflict.
    Even if you start a huge protest or do everything in your power to stop the war you can't. The only way for the conflicts to stop is by the two sides coming together and accepting each other.
    Every word capitalized. What the Fuck.
    Join the anti beggers group now!

    www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1886-anti-beggers.html


  3. #18
    Calum98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Lurking
    One word for you, Jealousy.


  4. #19
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by BtchPlease View Post


    Every word capitalized. What the Fuck.
    I see your new here.
    CS has that automatically, and can not take it off.
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: http://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  5. #20
    BtchPlease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    878
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    233
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post

    I see your new here.
    CS has that automatically, and can not take it off.
    You're *, and okay thanks for informing me.
    Join the anti beggers group now!

    www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1886-anti-beggers.html


  6. #21
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by BtchPlease View Post


    You're *, and okay thanks for informing me.
    This video is perfect for you <3
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: http://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  7. #22
    BtchPlease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    878
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    233
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post

    This video is perfect for you <3
    Mind blown i wont be a grammar nazi anymore
    Join the anti beggers group now!

    www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1886-anti-beggers.html


  8. #23
    shaybigdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    78
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Calum98 View Post
    One word for you, Jealousy.
    if you say so.

  9. #24
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    27,853
    Reputation
    3541
    Thanks
    36,152
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by shaybigdog View Post
    why?
    Something called ego.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  10. #25
    Calum98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by shaybigdog View Post
    if you say so.
    The reason for most hate is because the other person is jealous


  11. #26
    shaybigdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    78
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Calum98 View Post
    The reason for most hate is because the other person is jealous
    that's still not a reason to want to kill someone.

  12. #27
    Calum98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by shaybigdog View Post
    that's still not a reason to want to kill someone.
    Em, Are you a psychopath ?


  13. #28
    Starver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Among braindead people
    Posts
    171
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Jewish people (I'm sorry for generalization) blame Poland for hosting POW camps, and hating Jews in general. Meanwhile you've forgotten about how we fucking took care of you during 2nd WW, how Poland was the only nation to accept you, help you. How can't we hate you?
    Mam do Ciebie prośbę.
    Nie pisz na anglojęzycznym forum w naszym ojczystym języku.
    To nie w porządku.

  14. #29
    WickedGonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    707
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    75
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
    I think most Muslims hates Jews just because of their past ..
    I'm a Muslim and I love Jews like you who wants Peace ..
    Muslims hate on Israel because it is the only Arab country that did not adopt their religion.

    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBoy95 View Post
    I agree with you but you know, stupid people need to find somebody to blame
    Describes @Fluxie 's hate on Israel completely.
    Last edited by WickedGonzo; 06-06-2013 at 09:58 AM.

  15. #30
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedGonzo View Post

    Muslims hate on Israel because it is the only Arab country that did not adopt their religion.



    Describes @Fluxie 's hate on Israel completely.
    My hate on Israel?
    So far, every scammer that I've seen (had experience with) is either Dutch or Israeli and one Portugese.
    You can see why I'm hating on them, because y'know. Even before the "Fluxie is a scamming Dutchfag" thing, @Jetpack was a total bitch towards me.

    And @Riddick 's case is similar, but in a different way.
    And worse.



    And I'm racist. Tehe
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. please some one.....
    By 05480066480 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 01:07 AM
  2. help me with some songs people
    By M2A in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 08:03 AM
  3. Problem Please some Coder help me!?!?
    By jokuvaan11 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-10-2007, 05:48 AM
  4. Please Some Post Working Hacks
    By terrys13 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-28-2007, 07:33 PM
  5. can some good people plz upload here...
    By aprill27 in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 02:35 PM