Poll: Do you hate cock suckers ?

Thread: Cock Suckers

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 183
  1. #31
    HeXel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,093
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
    Your mom said something else last night.


    You are semi-active on MPGH for about 3 days now, how can you know that, then?
    I got mutiple accounts you little faggot.

    My mom is not a whore like urs.

    Your father sold your mom to gypsys for buy condom box.

    Quote Originally Posted by FAGGOT View Post
    GJ .
    What he sucked your cock ?
    Yeah DBB is a great cock sucker his mom told me that.

    Quote Originally Posted by FAGGOT View Post
    Hey fucker...

    DBB... btw this is the flame section
    own him now!
    Own me ? You don't even own your body !!!

    You sold it to a gay brothel.

    Btw your mom imported you from taiwan when you were a kid.
    Last edited by HeXel; 07-27-2009 at 02:19 PM.

  2. #32
    Dead Bones Brook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    On that seat right over there.
    Posts
    8,328
    Reputation
    858
    Thanks
    1,533
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by cooly View Post
    I got mutiple accounts you little faggot.

    My mom is not a whore like urs.

    Your father sold your mom to gypsys for buy condom box.



    What he sucked your cock ?
    Yeah DBB is a great cock sucker his mom told me that.



    Own me ? You don't even own your body !!!

    You sold it to a gay brothel.

    Btw your mom imported you from taiwan when you were a kid.
    You got multiple accounts?
    Then why are you using the same account as about a year ago? O__o
    Tell me, what are your other accounts? Or are they all banned because you were advertising that homo hack site of yours?

    And now get the fuck off spying my father, you seem to like it. Gay4life huh?
    Are you doing this as a hobby or are you just some lonely gay who's too shy to come out and let people know you are?
    It's ok when you are, just tell me and we'll get you banned. No need to hide it..

  3. #33
    HeXel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,093
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
    You got multiple accounts?
    Then why are you using the same account as about a year ago? O__o
    Tell me, what are your other accounts? Or are they all banned because you were advertising that homo hack site of yours?

    And now get the fuck off spying my father, you seem to like it. Gay4life huh?
    Are you doing this as a hobby or are you just some lonely gay who's too shy to come out and let people know you are?
    It's ok when you are, just tell me and we'll get you banned. No need to hide it..
    Hack site ?
    It's a store you fucking dumbidiot.

    Gay ? My gf would kill you if you said that dumpshit ^.^

    How about you go back to your gay cave somewhere in dutchland ?

    Fucking cock suckers i hope you all die with a huge cock in ur asses

  4. #34
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,733
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,450
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I like when girls use their tongue the right way on cocks.

  5. #35
    xrhianax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    in your bed
    Posts
    252
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    I like when girls use their tongue the right way on cocks.
    mmmmmm lick around the head and then deep throat that shit XD make sure there balls touch your bottom lip then your doing it good^^



    Copyright ©2009, Dead Bones Brook Ltd.
    RESPECT LIST:
    OO7
    InHuman
    Liz
    RainbowSnail
    Dead Bones Brook AKA Master
    Seanyboy225
    Ariez
    Mindforce
    AirBourne
    daniliard
    slickick
    andrewgeltz
    fabz
    M3RK3D
    Forsaken_One/Ryan
    joshcarr2006
    Brumbo

  6. #36
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,733
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,450
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by xrhianax View Post
    mmmmmm lick around the head and then deep throat that shit XD make sure there balls touch your bottom lip then your doing it good^^
    Yep. And swallow is a plus. Oh and you gotta use your hand too, don't forget that.

  7. #37
    xrhianax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    in your bed
    Posts
    252
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    Yep. And swallow is a plus. Oh and you gotta use your hand too, don't forget that.
    mmmmmm ^^ the lollipop treatment !



    Copyright ©2009, Dead Bones Brook Ltd.
    RESPECT LIST:
    OO7
    InHuman
    Liz
    RainbowSnail
    Dead Bones Brook AKA Master
    Seanyboy225
    Ariez
    Mindforce
    AirBourne
    daniliard
    slickick
    andrewgeltz
    fabz
    M3RK3D
    Forsaken_One/Ryan
    joshcarr2006
    Brumbo

  8. #38
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,733
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,450
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Yep. If you make it explode under 15 mins, you're a legend.

  9. #39
    Dead Bones Brook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    On that seat right over there.
    Posts
    8,328
    Reputation
    858
    Thanks
    1,533
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by cooly View Post
    Hack site ?
    It's a store you fucking dumbidiot.

    Gay ? My gf would kill you if you said that dumpshit ^.^

    How about you go back to your gay cave somewhere in dutchland ?

    Fucking cock suckers i hope you all die with a huge cock in ur asses
    I don't fucking care what it is, I just wanted to say that it fails.
    And you a guy should be called a BF, not a GF... O__o
    Strange traditions in Portugal...
    I also heard Portugal is the country of gays, so you are okay there.
    [IMG]http://1.bp.********.com/_2N5PJD1SDwA/SY8c9jRV76I/AAAAAAAADSI/zZf4nPa4pP8/s400/Portugal+Gay+3.gif[/IMG]
    No offense to other people from Portugal.
    Also, there aren't many caves in Holland, another proof of your low IQ.
    I'll tell you, there are no mountains here. Only a few in Limburg (Province in south-east Holland.).
    And I'm still waiting for you BF to kill me since I said you were gay, will he come or not? I wonder... Maybe your "GF" (the guy with that small dick), is just a fucking pussy?

  10. #40
    xrhianax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    in your bed
    Posts
    252
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
    I don't fucking care what it is, I just wanted to say that it fails.
    And you a guy should be called a BF, not a GF... O__o
    Strange traditions in Portugal...
    I also heard Portugal is the country of gays, so you are okay there.
    [IMG]http://1.bp.********.com/_2N5PJD1SDwA/SY8c9jRV76I/AAAAAAAADSI/zZf4nPa4pP8/s400/Portugal+Gay+3.gif[/IMG]
    No offense to other people from Portugal.
    Also, there aren't many caves in Holland, another proof of your low IQ.
    I'll tell you, there are no mountains here. Only a few in Limburg (Province in south-east Holland.).
    And I'm still waiting for you BF to kill me since I said you were gay, will he come or not? I wonder... Maybe your "GF" (the guy with that small dick), is just a fucking pussy?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA holy shit DBB you powned his pencil dick ass o.0 maybe he mad cuz he saw all cock suckers blowing everyone else but no one wants to suck his cuz he small ^^



    Copyright ©2009, Dead Bones Brook Ltd.
    RESPECT LIST:
    OO7
    InHuman
    Liz
    RainbowSnail
    Dead Bones Brook AKA Master
    Seanyboy225
    Ariez
    Mindforce
    AirBourne
    daniliard
    slickick
    andrewgeltz
    fabz
    M3RK3D
    Forsaken_One/Ryan
    joshcarr2006
    Brumbo

  11. #41
    (G)rapefruit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    1,594
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    211
    My Mood
    Amused
    Cooly, is you IQ so low that you think ranks explain everything? Or do you just like to flame cool people?

    BTW: Go FUCK yourself.

  12. #42
    HeXel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,093
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Amused
    Dutch Gay Com - All the Beauty of Men

    Ups I think that's DBB website.

    Flaming DBB means that i got low IQ ? Fuck off you all DBB minions.

  13. #43
    (G)rapefruit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    1,594
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    211
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by xrhianax View Post
    mmmmmm lick around the head and then deep throat that shit XD make sure there balls touch your bottom lip then your doing it good^^
    Sounds like you have enough experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by cooly View Post
    Dutch Gay Com - All the Beauty of Men

    Ups I think that's DBB website.

    Flaming DBB means that i got low IQ ? Fuck off you all DBB minions.
    Go read, you cumshot. I'm not saying that flaming him means low IQ. Comments like THAT means low IQ.

  14. #44
    HeXel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,093
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Amused
    Poll results say everything

    Fuck off all cock suckers go kiss your chiefs cock (DBB)

  15. #45
    xrhianax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    in your bed
    Posts
    252
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanyboy225 View Post
    Sounds like you have enough experience.
    Yes i have 0.-



    Copyright ©2009, Dead Bones Brook Ltd.
    RESPECT LIST:
    OO7
    InHuman
    Liz
    RainbowSnail
    Dead Bones Brook AKA Master
    Seanyboy225
    Ariez
    Mindforce
    AirBourne
    daniliard
    slickick
    andrewgeltz
    fabz
    M3RK3D
    Forsaken_One/Ryan
    joshcarr2006
    Brumbo

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New Cock Sucker Group
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 1036
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 10:40 PM
  2. theme song...video for the cock suckers
    By dibola in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-13-2008, 11:42 PM
  3. [UNOFICIAL EVENT]- FLAME THE COCK SUCKERS :o
    By HeXel in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 11:36 PM
  4. COCK SUCKER
    By GG2GG in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-05-2008, 08:25 PM
  5. Cock sucker group...
    By CAPTAIN OBVIOUS in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-28-2008, 05:57 PM

Tags for this Thread