Thread: Those Arabs....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 66
  1. #16
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,664
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman.. View Post
    Personally, i don't like arabs
    You better start to like us or I'm going to ban you immediately

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  2. #17
    Duffman..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous.
    Posts
    498
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    172
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameerrrr View Post

    You better start to like us or I'm going to ban you immediately
    Omg, man why am i going to be banned? i never done anything to you.

  3. #18
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,664
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman.. View Post


    Omg, man why am i going to be banned? i never done anything to you.
    Say I love Arabs .
    10 times.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  4. #19
    Duffman..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous.
    Posts
    498
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    172
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameerrrr View Post


    Say I love Arabs .
    10 times.
    Ok..

    I love Arabs .
    I love Arabs .
    I love Arabs .
    I love Arabs .
    I love Arabs .
    I love Arabs .
    I love Arabs .
    I love Arabs .
    I love Arabs .
    I love Arabs .

  5. #20
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,664
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman.. View Post

    Ok..

    I love Arabs .
    I love Arabs .
    I love Arabs .
    I love Arabs .
    I love Arabs .
    I love Arabs .
    I love Arabs .
    I love Arabs .
    I love Arabs .
    I love Arabs .
    OK good.
    FYI ==> I'm not an admin , I'm ex-staff , I can't ban you.
    Love the way how I can troll new newbs here huehuehue

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  6. #21
    Duffman..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous.
    Posts
    498
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    172
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameerrrr View Post

    OK good.
    FYI ==> I'm not an admin , I'm ex-staff , I can't ban you.
    Love the way how I can troll new newbs here huehuehue
    I know but still :P i got scared a little bit, i'll admit it. Good job "Troller".

  7. #22
    Mustafapi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,087
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    Oh look you got banned anyway

  8. #23
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,783
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Fuck Arabs.

  9. #24
    krikavka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Compton
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Twisted

  10. #25
    Mustafapi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,087
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by krikavka View Post
    Fuck Islam..
    Dude you are stupid the thead says 'Arab'. Not all Arabs are muslims you idiot.

  11. #26
    krikavka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Compton
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafapi View Post
    Dude you are stupid the thead says 'Arab'. Not all Arabs are muslims you idiot.
    I said fuck Islam, cause those basties (muslims) are terrorists. And they are arabian. So fuck Arabs, if you like it more

  12. #27
    Mustafapi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,087
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by krikavka View Post
    I said fuck Islam, cause those basties (muslims) are terrorists. And they are arabian. So fuck Arabs, if you like it more
    Lol you just proved that you're an idiot well done

    You are fucking retarded less than half of the Arabs are muslim dumb fuck, a lot are Christians and Jewish.
    So what about you Czechoslovakians. Being a communist is much worse...

  13. #28
    krikavka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Compton
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafapi View Post
    Lol you just proved that you're an idiot well done

    You are fucking retarded less than half of the Arabs are muslim dumb fuck, a lot are Christians and Jewish.
    So what about you Czechoslovakians. Being a communist is much worse...
    What? Never heard something that stupid like what you wrote. #1 - We are not communists. And even if yes, i'd rather be a communist than a terrorist. #2 - I didn't asked you, how many of them are Christians or Jewish, cause i don't care. For me, all of them are terrorists.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to krikavka For This Useful Post:

    mitko16 (06-20-2013)

  15. #29
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,783
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by krikavka View Post
    What? Never heard something that stupid like what you wrote. #1 - We are not communists. And even if yes, i'd rather be a communist than a terrorist. #2 - I didn't asked you, how many of them are Christians or Jewish, cause i don't care. For me, all of them are terrorists.
    I am an Arab, and I'm not a terrorist. And I don't support any kind of terrorism activity you dumb Czechian mother fucker.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to -Lame For This Useful Post:

    Mustafapi (06-09-2013)

  17. #30
    Ayyash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    5
    There is no Allah but only one penis , derka derka mohammed jihad allah ukbar jihad derka derka

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. dll for those who cant even google :P
    By jam in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 04:32 AM
  2. to those who are wondering
    By Hyperion in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-16-2007, 06:18 AM
  3. LOL @ Amazon those newbs
    By SATANICAT in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-02-2006, 05:47 PM
  4. To All Those Kids Who Eat CHOCOLATE
    By EleMentX in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-05-2006, 04:54 AM
  5. Severe Warning to those who want to make a private server
    By Rocker1989 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-30-2006, 06:34 PM