Thread: Fuck newbies

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 61
  1. #16
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    The main reason why I'm not really bothering with any good comebacks is because you are not worth them.
    Besides, I might hurt your tiny feelings once I stomp you.
    Can I join the flame war?
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: http://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  2. #17
    Grå's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,350
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,502
    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post

    Can I join the flame war?
    You may proceed, I'm about to stomp his puny mind now anyway.

    @Starver

    It's a wonder that you can even manage to type in somewhat decent English because most of the Polish population seem to have devolved into people unable to even begin to comprehend the English language, but I guess you don't care because you never smile, you don't have a girlfriend, your hand's your only lover.
    Be careful so you don't get it pregnant, because then you'd have to complain about having to switch hands while making love to yourself. Am I there yet? Not even close. But I guess this might not even hit you at all seeing as your mother were likely one of those back alley sluts that did anything for a sip of alcohol.

    But I guess that's alright, she moved onto another man, an abusive one - your father, hitting any soft spots yet? Except the softspot on your head that will be popped like a zit once you actually realize how pathetic your life is.

    But, hey. There might still be a chance for you yet. You could move onto having a full-time career as a thief, stealing cars. Even though I still doubt that you are above the age of consent, have the motor skills or the intelligence to maneuver a car.

    I do still believe that you're just stupid enough to get caught anyway, so enjoy being someones sog-rag in a prison cell.

    So, how about you take your one pube, pull it out and shove it up your ass before I pull a Cartman on you.
    Grind your parents into chili and feed them to you.

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grå For This Useful Post:

    Niet (06-11-2013),Rvn (06-11-2013),Spaghetti Master (06-11-2013)

  4. #18
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    You may proceed, I'm about to stomp his puny mind now anyway.

    @Starver

    It's a wonder that you can even manage to type in somewhat decent English because most of the Polish population seem to have devolved into people unable to even begin to comprehend the English language, but I guess you don't care because you never smile, you don't have a girlfriend, your hand's your only lover.
    Be careful so you don't get it pregnant, because then you'd have to complain about having to switch hands while making love to yourself. Am I there yet? Not even close. But I guess this might not even hit you at all seeing as your mother were likely one of those back alley sluts that did anything for a sip of alcohol.

    But I guess that's alright, she moved onto another man, an abusive one - your father, hitting any soft spots yet? Except the softspot on your head that will be popped like a zit once you actually realize how pathetic your life is.

    But, hey. There might still be a chance for you yet. You could move onto having a full-time career as a thief, stealing cars. Even though I still doubt that you are above the age of consent, have the motor skills or the intelligence to maneuver a car.

    So, how about you take your one pube, pull it out and shove it up your ass before I pull a Cartman on you.
    Grind your parents into chili and feed them to you.
    YOU ARE WRONG, because....because...... YOU HAVE HAIRY TOES!
    THAT'S RIGHT, I SAID YOU HAVE HAIRY TOES.
    PS: The only way to win a flame war is to leave it.
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: http://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  5. #19
    Grå's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,350
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,502
    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post

    YOU ARE WRONG, because....because...... YOU HAVE HAIRY TOES!
    THAT'S RIGHT, I SAID YOU HAVE HAIRY TOES.
    PS: The only way to win a flame war is to leave it.
    Then how will I get more posts? That's why I even responded to this degenerate anyway. @Aborted Want some free posts against little starver here?

  6. #20
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    Then how will I get more posts? That's why I even responded to this degenerate anyway. @Aborted Want some free posts against little starver here?
    So...so..so fucking true.
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: http://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  7. #21
    Grå's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,350
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,502
    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post

    So...so..so fucking true.
    Besides I somehow doubt that he'll even be able to read it.
    You should do a checkup on this thread.
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/72-flaming...ml#post7770518

    That's how you tear people to shreds.

  8. #22
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    Besides I somehow doubt that he'll even be able to read it.
    You should do a checkup on this thread.
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/72-flaming...ml#post7770518

    That's how you tear people to shreds.
    That is actually pretty funny.
    Quite unexpected lol.
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: http://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  9. #23
    Starver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Among braindead people
    Posts
    171
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    It's a wonder that you can even manage to type in somewhat decent English because most of the Polish population seem to have devolved into people unable to even begin to comprehend the English language, but I guess you don't care because you never smile, you don't have a girlfriend, your hand's your only lover.
    Be careful so you don't get it pregnant, because then you'd have to complain about having to switch hands while making love to yourself. Am I there yet? Not even close. But I guess this might not even hit you at all seeing as your mother were likely one of those back alley sluts that did anything for a sip of alcohol.

    But I guess that's alright, she moved onto another man, an abusive one - your father, hitting any soft spots yet? Except the softspot on your head that will be popped like a zit once you actually realize how pathetic your life is.

    But, hey. There might still be a chance for you yet. You could move onto having a full-time career as a thief, stealing cars. Even though I still doubt that you are above the age of consent, have the motor skills or the intelligence to maneuver a car.

    So, how about you take your one pube, pull it out and shove it up your ass before I pull a Cartman on you.
    Grind your parents into chili and feed them to you.
    Thank you, and yes, Polish people can barely speak their own language, not to mention English. But there's something awesome about us - we don't simply give a crap about foreigns, such as you. It's also known, that when a girl in Poland is being a smartass, you're pretty much allowed to hit her with anything that might come handy, a chair perhaps. I bet people around you are holding their horses when you're around, just to not hurt you. Not like they care about you, you're just not worth it.

    Maybe one day on your way to the bordello, in which you're working, you'll find a drunken Pole, with a knife in his hand, heading towards your chest. I doubt people will call for help, even police won't help you. Why? Because people like you don't deserve to be a part of the community.

    Seriously, do you think my parents are my weak spot? Am I like 10 to feel mad about some random and angry user talking shit about people I care about? That's just the way internet works - sad and pathetic people try to show their power. Guess what missy, what you're holding is bunch of pixels. Outside you're a maggot without connections and perspectives. That's common for whiny girls on the internet.

    Your castle of sand is about to fall, bring it on while it's still standing. Or is it?
    Mam do Ciebie prośbę.
    Nie pisz na anglojęzycznym forum w naszym ojczystym języku.
    To nie w porządku.

  10. #24
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Starver View Post
    Thank you, and yes, Polish people can barely speak their own language, not to mention English. But there's something awesome about us - we don't simply give a crap about foreigns, such as you. It's also known, that when a girl in Poland is being a smartass, you're pretty much allowed to hit her with anything that might come handy, a chair perhaps. I bet people around you are holding their horses when you're around, just to not hurt you. Not like they care about you, you're just not worth it.

    Maybe one day on your way to the bordello, in which you're working, you'll find a drunken Pole, with a knife in his hand, heading towards your chest. I doubt people will call for help, even police won't help you. Why? Because people like you don't deserve to be a part of the community.

    Seriously, do you think my parents are my weak spot? Am I like 10 to feel mad about some random and angry user talking shit about people I care about? That's just the way internet works - sad and pathetic people try to show their power. Guess what missy, what you're holding is bunch of pixels. Outside you're a maggot without connections and perspectives. That's common for whiny girls on the internet.

    Your castle of sand is about to fall, bring it on while it's still standing. Or is it?
    < MFW it took you ~15 mins to write that Autism.
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: http://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spaghetti Master For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Grå (06-11-2013),Niet (06-11-2013),Rvn (06-11-2013)

  12. #25
    Starver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Among braindead people
    Posts
    171
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post
    < MFW it took you ~15 mins to write that Autism.
    Some people has this thing called "Life". If you have too much free time, why don't you check out if you're not in another room...
    Mam do Ciebie prośbę.
    Nie pisz na anglojęzycznym forum w naszym ojczystym języku.
    To nie w porządku.

  13. #26
    Grå's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,350
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,502
    Just letting you know that I didn't read any of that. Because I simply don't care about your pathetic feelings, life, family or non-existent lovelife.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grå For This Useful Post:

    Rvn (06-11-2013),Spaghetti Master (06-11-2013)

  15. #27
    Starver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Among braindead people
    Posts
    171
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    Just letting you know that I didn't read any of that. Because I simply don't care about your pathetic feelings, life, family or non-existent lovelife.
    That's just some lame excuse for illiteracy. Enjoy my cup of not giving a fuck ^_^
    Mam do Ciebie prośbę.
    Nie pisz na anglojęzycznym forum w naszym ojczystym języku.
    To nie w porządku.

  16. #28
    Grå's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,350
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,502
    Quote Originally Posted by Starver View Post
    That's just some lame excuse for illiteracy. Enjoy my cup of not giving a fuck ^_^
    Did you like wasting your time writing whatever you wrote? Seeing as how I didn't read it.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Grå For This Useful Post:

    Rvn (06-11-2013)

  18. #29
    Starver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Among braindead people
    Posts
    171
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    Did you like wasting your time writing whatever you wrote? Seeing as how I didn't read it.
    Free posts are cool. + you and your friend can lick each other asses, and it's actually quite entertaining.
    Mam do Ciebie prośbę.
    Nie pisz na anglojęzycznym forum w naszym ojczystym języku.
    To nie w porządku.

  19. #30
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Starver View Post
    Free posts are cool. + you and your friend can lick each other asses, and it's actually quite entertaining.
    We actually aren't friends.
    We just find your stupidity amusing.
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: http://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. At everybody ( NOT THE FUCKING newbies )
    By Battlefield 3 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 08:36 AM
  2. Fucked Up My Computer....
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 09:51 AM
  3. Its About Fucking Time
    By i eat trees in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 03:35 PM
  4. Fagz Is Fucked Over! >_<
    By aldregon in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 07:34 AM
  5. Fucking up newbie sites :)
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 09:42 PM