Thread: Atheists

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 91
  1. #1
    hihiman1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    252
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Fine

    Atheists

    Christian, Muslim, Sikh, Buddhist, etc. At least were not atheists. Seriously atheists big bang? How does an explosion create a circulatory system? So you CHRONIC MASTURBATORS called atheists think that if I were to buy enough TNT and make a big enough explosion a perfect skeletal and muscular structure with it's own immune system, would come from this explosion? Or am I doing it wrong I should just sit in my empty room and wait for an explosion to spontaeneously happen?

    Please chronic masturbators explain this to me, i'm waiting...

    [img]http://************.com/sig/017/hiyohihi.jpg[/img]





    mpgh.net/freeVIP

  2. #2
    raphaterz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    im not tellin you no more...
    Posts
    2,039
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Busy
    Wow, tht is prtty stupid

  3. #3
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,688
    Reputation
    786
    Thanks
    1,001
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by hihiman1 View Post
    Christian, Muslim, Sikh, Buddhist, etc. At least were not atheists. Seriously atheists big bang? How does an explosion create a circulatory system? So you CHRONIC MASTURBATORS called atheists think that if I were to buy enough TNT and make a big enough explosion a perfect skeletal and muscular structure with it's own immune system, would come from this explosion? Or am I doing it wrong I should just sit in my empty room and wait for an explosion to spontaeneously happen?

    Please chronic masturbators explain this to me, i'm waiting...

  4. #4
    (G)rapefruit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    1,594
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    211
    My Mood
    Amused
    Lol...

  5. #5
    RAWR!!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by hihiman1 View Post
    Christian, Muslim, Sikh, Buddhist, etc. At least were not atheists. Seriously atheists big bang? How does an explosion create a circulatory system? So you CHRONIC MASTURBATORS called atheists think that if I were to buy enough TNT and make a big enough explosion a perfect skeletal and muscular structure with it's own immune system, would come from this explosion? Or am I doing it wrong I should just sit in my empty room and wait for an explosion to spontaeneously happen?

    Please chronic masturbators explain this to me, i'm waiting...

  6. #6
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    now i'm not sticking up for the atheist here, but if your gonna go on facts, atheist don't believe in evolution. Now some may, but the set of beliefs an atheist has is basically this:
    "there is no god" now as for evolution, thats individual belief.


  7. #7
    whitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,461
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    491
    Atheists believe in absolutely nothing.
    No after life.
    No god / devil / hell / heaven.

    Sometimes i think they are smart people.

  8. #8
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,733
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,450
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I CALL BULLSHIT ON ALL PEOPLE THAT DON'T BELIEVE GOD. Fk u, fk your face, you make the world a crazy place.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Obey For This Useful Post:

    hihiman1 (07-31-2009)

  10. #9
    whitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,461
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    491
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    I CALL BULLSHIT ON ALL PEOPLE THAT DON'T BELIEVE GOD. Fk u, fk your face, you make the world a crazy place.
    haha why do you say that?
    it says god is the past, present, and future in the bible correct?
    he knows everything before it happens when it happens, and after it happens right?

    then why in the fuck would he create an angel, that would later be cast into hell.
    he should have known...
    he also should have known this world would be fucked up as it is...

    to me it seems like some fucking sick game god plays

  11. #10
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by hihiman1 View Post
    Christian, Muslim, Sikh, Buddhist, etc. At least were not atheists. Seriously atheists big bang? How does an explosion create a circulatory system? So you CHRONIC MASTURBATORS called atheists think that if I were to buy enough TNT and make a big enough explosion a perfect skeletal and muscular structure with it's own immune system, would come from this explosion? Or am I doing it wrong I should just sit in my empty room and wait for an explosion to spontaeneously happen?

    Please chronic masturbators explain this to me, i'm waiting...
    OMG. IT'S JESUS

  12. #11
    moosicgawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\user\Josh\Pictures\Portfolio\
    Posts
    3,462
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    126
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Your an idiot.
    I'm not even going to take the time out of my day to explain to you how wrong you are.
    Also, you little Jesus freek, you actually believe a man said I WUN SUM PPL N PLNETS. and with the flick of a wrist created all of it?
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

  13. #12
    whitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,461
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    491
    Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
    Your an idiot.
    I'm not even going to take the time out of my day to explain to you how wrong you are.
    Also, you little Jesus freek, you actually believe a man said I WUN SUM PPL N PLNETS. and with the flick of a wrist created all of it?
    ha.

    ha.

  14. #13
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    holes in atheist and religious arguments. To me its pointless to argue this again, no one is gonna change over posting on a forum.


  15. #14
    Magisterium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ♦ ♣ ♥ ♠
    Posts
    492
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarknezz View Post
    holes in atheist and religious arguments. To me its pointless to argue this again, no one is gonna change over posting on a forum.

    -----
    +This post is like.. failure-y
    Just deal with it, its not like the have any effect on you.

  16. #15
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    just ask paroxysm, no one's gonna change from a stupid flame-the-atheist thread.


Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Are you atheist?
    By marko4452 in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 03:19 PM
  2. Hey atheist......
    By Empire in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 01:24 AM
  3. RE: Response to the "Atheist" topic.
    By hihiman1 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 04:16 AM
  4. RESPONSE TO "ATHEIST" TOPIC
    By beteasta3 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 06:15 PM
  5. Atheist Breakfast
    By Paroxysm in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 02:16 AM

Tags for this Thread