Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 184
  1. #46
    Mustafapi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,087
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    Malaysia very backward country
    I have an idea shut the fuck up and stop complaining nobody cares...

  2. #47
    narutodude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    669
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    602
    My Mood
    Tired
    our government backward, we chinese were not =)
    see through our politics and you will know it
    My job is combining/improving hacks to all guys. so please RESPECT to
    HACKERS


    Loyal to M.A.T Hackers forever!


    Hacking Never End!

  3. #48
    Mustafapi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,087
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    Malaysians are not Chinese, you guys are asian not the same thing. Malaysia's politics lets not even get there...

  4. #49
    narutodude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    669
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    602
    My Mood
    Tired
    malaysian have chinese/muslim/indian
    but not all of them are muslim
    My job is combining/improving hacks to all guys. so please RESPECT to
    HACKERS


    Loyal to M.A.T Hackers forever!


    Hacking Never End!

  5. #50
    Mustafapi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,087
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by narutodude View Post
    malaysian have chinese/muslim/indian
    but not all of them are muslim
    Yes...but it is incorrect to say Malaysian are Chinese.

  6. #51
    Johnsen007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Why are you guys fighting it doesnt matter if (Threadstarter) says something thats why there is a sentence called when dogs howl the water want get nasty

  7. #52
    WalterWhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    308
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    41

    How about this, all of you third world country mother fuckers are dumber than the rocks and mud you made your houses out of. Stop shitposting, hell stop breathing for all I fucking care. I don't want to see your filth anymore.

    All your religions are false, religion is just a way to control the stupid masses and keep them docile. And it seems you're too stupid for that to even work, and it just made you more violent.

  8. #53
    Mustafapi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,087
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post

    How about this, all of you third world country mother fuckers are dumber than the rocks and mud you made your houses out of. Stop shitposting, hell stop breathing for all I fucking care. I don't want to see your filth anymore.

    All your religions are false, religion is just a way to control the stupid masses and keep them docile. And it seems you're too stupid for that to even work, and it just made you more violent.
    lol little boy why are you raging? Why are you replying to this thread if you don't care what we do? Get the fuck off kid nobody gives a fuck about your opinions. Look up what a third world country is. Maybe you should have paid more attention in class you illiterate dumb mother fucker.

  9. #54
    WalterWhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    308
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafapi View Post
    lol little boy why are you raging? Why are you replying to this thread if you don't care what we do? Get the fuck off kid nobody gives a fuck about your opinions. Look up what a third world country is. Maybe you should have paid more attention in class you illiterate dumb mother fucker.

    Not raging at all, just baiting you shitskins into arguments because your so quick on the trigger. Quite literally, you feral motherfuckers beat eachother to death with stones for breaking rules. A third world country is a developing country, but it also refers to the alliances made during the Cold war. First world= Capitalists: US, EU, SA Second world= Socialists: RU, CHINA

  10. #55
    Mustafapi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,087
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post

    Not raging at all, just baiting you shitskins into arguments because your so quick on the trigger. Quite literally, you feral motherfuckers beat eachother to death with stones for breaking rules. A third world country is a developing country, but it also refers to the alliances made during the Cold war. First world= Capitalists: US, EU, SA Second world= Socialists: RU, CHINA
    lol

    Shit skins? So you are dumb and blind! Wonderful combination!
    Cool story try to understand no one fucking cares kid!
    Here I found a definition that suits your intellectual level:


    The term "First World" refers to so called developed, capitalist, industrial countries, roughly, a bloc of countries aligned with the United States after World War II, with more or less common political and economic interests: North America, Western Europe, Japan and Australia.

    Countries of the "First World"



    "Second World" refers to the former communist-socialist, industrial states, (formerly the Eastern bloc, the territory and sphere of influence of the Union of Soviet Socialists Republic) today: Russia, Eastern Europe (e.g., Poland) and some of the Turk States (e.g., Kazakhstan) as well as China.

    Countries of the "Second World"



    "Third World" are all the other countries, today often used to roughly describe the developing countries of Africa, Asia and Latin America.
    The term Third World includes as well capitalist (e.g., Venezuela) and communist (e.g., North Korea) countries, as very rich (e.g., Saudi Arabia) and very poor (e.g., Mali) countries.


    Countries of the "Third World"

  11. #56
    WalterWhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    308
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafapi View Post
    lol

    Shit skins? So you are dumb and blind! Wonderful combination!
    Cool story try to understand no one fucking cares kid!
    Here I found a definition that suits your intellectual level:


    The term "First World" refers to so called developed, capitalist, industrial countries, roughly, a bloc of countries aligned with the United States after World War II, with more or less common political and economic interests: North America, Western Europe, Japan and Australia.

    Countries of the "First World"



    "Second World" refers to the former communist-socialist, industrial states, (formerly the Eastern bloc, the territory and sphere of influence of the Union of Soviet Socialists Republic) today: Russia, Eastern Europe (e.g., Poland) and some of the Turk States (e.g., Kazakhstan) as well as China.

    Countries of the "Second World"



    "Third World" are all the other countries, today often used to roughly describe the developing countries of Africa, Asia and Latin America.
    The term Third World includes as well capitalist (e.g., Venezuela) and communist (e.g., North Korea) countries, as very rich (e.g., Saudi Arabia) and very poor (e.g., Mali) countries.


    Countries of the "Third World"

    Cool, so you can quote wikipedia to explain exactly what I just told you. Tell me again how the 20 year old history books we wrote for you actually taught you anything in school. And how am I blind? Your skin literally looks like shit. Therefor, you are a shitskin. Was that such a hard concept for you to grasp? Or were you too busy raping a goat thinking about the next time you're going to riot in the street and throw stones at your own people like monkeys in a zoo throwing shit on eachother.

  12. #57
    Mustafapi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,087
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post

    Cool, so you can quote wikipedia to explain exactly what I just told you. Tell me again how the 20 year old history books we wrote for you actually taught you anything in school. And how am I blind? Your skin literally looks like shit. Therefor, you are a shitskin. Was that such a hard concept for you to grasp? Or were you too busy raping a goat thinking about the next time you're going to riot in the street and throw stones at your own people like monkeys in a zoo throwing shit on eachother.

    Lol you have the intelligence of a 12 year old. Since when do school boys write text books hmm? This is not pretend time little boy you used to do that a few years ago but time to grow up now. It's not wikipedia kid any dumbass would know that but apparently you are one of a kind lol! Just google it kid. you will soon find out that I chose the easiest website a 12 year old can understand. You should also understand the website was not meant for my understanding but it was for you . Well I guess you are blind then a lot of arabs have olive skin. wow you are so smart kid! Please google it and enlighten that narrow little mind you have. Lol look at that temper. Theres no reason to get angry. You are so insecure kid you use that to cover up the fact that you're still an immature school boy. A few more things that I can tell that you're a little kid who is pretending:

    1) Your thought process is very immature
    2) you rage like a spoilt 10 year old
    3) your english is shit, look at that grammar! Perfect for a school boy such as yourself.
    Observe:

    'Eachother' as you say it is incorrect you should know that it's two separate words kid. Like this 'Each other'

    Lol do yourself a favor, fuck off and get back to school kid. Also if you have nothing intelligent to say then don't say anything at all fucking school boy.

  13. #58
    WalterWhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    308
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafapi View Post
    Lol you have the intelligence of a 12 year old. Since when do school boys write text books hmm? This is not pretend time little boy you used to do that a few years ago but time to grow up now. It's not wikipedia kid any dumbass would know that but apparently you are one of a kind lol! Just google it kid. you will soon find out that I chose the easiest website a 12 year old can understand. You should also understand the website was not meant for my understanding but it was for you . Well I guess you are blind then a lot of arabs have olive skin. wow you are so smart kid! Please google it and enlighten that narrow little mind you have. Lol look at that temper. Theres no reason to get angry. You are so insecure kid you use that to cover up the fact that you're still an immature school boy. A few more things that I can tell that you're a little kid who is pretending:

    1) Your thought process is very immature
    2) you rage like a spoilt 10 year old
    3) your english is shit, look at that grammar! Perfect for a school boy such as yourself.
    Observe:

    'Eachother' as you say it is incorrect you should know that it's two separate words kid. Like this 'Each other'

    Lol do yourself a favor, fuck off and get back to school kid. Also if you have nothing intelligent to say then don't say anything at all fucking school boy.


    Oh noooooo, you found a word I had misspelled. My whole argument is now invalid, because I spelled one word wrong. Woe is me.
    Thats really terrible you couldn't even understand Wikipedia, and had to look up an explanation made for 12 year olds. I'm still not sure why you had to google something I had already explained. Maybe I used too big of words, let me dumb it down some more for you:

    you poor poo poo country
    me rich good country

    Who are you calling a kid, you know nothing of my age. What kind of grown man has arguments online with 12 year olds anyway? You call me blind, but I see clearly. Your skin is brown like shit, have you ever seen anyones shit look white? No, you haven't. Before you can call me out for my grammar, you should take the time to make sure your posts don't look like they were scribbled together by some missing link neanderthal. Try capitalizing some words, and avoid using "txt speak" in your argument. Didn't anyone tell you, only teenage girls still use it. Oh, and its spelled Spoiled you fuckwit.

  14. #59
    Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    4,622
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    11,589
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Taking about our god when your god is a cow and you eat his shit , and i would understand your feeling if you were complaining about their relegion or something but you are complaining about their hacking while you're on a hacking site , for what reason did you register here mother fucker ?

    MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion



  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lightning For This Useful Post:

    Frozen. (08-01-2013),Matroix73 (07-10-2013),Mustafapi (07-09-2013)

  16. #60
    Mustafapi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,087
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post
    Oh noooooo, you found a word I had misspelled. My whole argument is now invalid, because I spelled one word wrong. Woe is me.
    Thats really terrible you couldn't even understand Wikipedia, and had to look up an explanation made for 12 year olds. I'm still not sure why you had to google something I had already explained. Maybe I used too big of words, let me dumb it down some more for you:

    you poor poo poo country
    me rich good country

    Who are you calling a kid, you know nothing of my age. What kind of grown man has arguments online with 12 year olds anyway? You call me blind, but I see clearly. Your skin is brown like shit, have you ever seen anyones shit look white? No, you haven't. Before you can call me out for my grammar, you should take the time to make sure your posts don't look like they were scribbled together by some missing link neanderthal. Try capitalizing some words, and avoid using "txt speak" in your argument. Didn't anyone tell you, only teenage girls still use it. Oh, and its spelled Spoiled you fuckwit.[/FONT][/B]
    Lol you sound way dumber than before what a fail! You need to learn to read also. Let me repeat the website was for you dumbass mother fucker. Anyway your explanation of a 'third world country' is very short sighted so thats why I got that information from a website Jesus you are retarded! You want to explain something to me? Sorry to say but I have understood this concept long before you. Lol fail again kid! Shame look at that arrogance. Wow you are a kid I can see it now! So you're from a rich country? Big fat fucking deal! It doesn't mean you are better than others. For all we know you could be that poor little fat kid that nobody cares about lol! You're maturity can easily be seen by what you say. Oh yes so you are contradicting yourself thank you very much you are not an adult. Flaming other people online is a 12 year olds speciality and it is clear you are one of them. Oh really have you seen my skin color before? Uh no you haven't you are so fucking stupid lol. Lol now you are telling me what you learned at school well done kid!

    Do you want to know how some arab people's skin looks like? I know you probably don't because you're an arrogant dumb mother fucker!
    Have a look at my avatar, that guy is Arab my skin is just like that. Maybe you should do a quick google search on how different arabs look like. Your vivid explanation of how ALL arabs look is so fucking hilarious.

    And also go fuck yourself bitch unlike you I am not insecure. You are one sad kid telling other people about their skin color. Better see a psychologist looks like your self-esteem is really fucked!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. You just fucked with the wrong mother.
    By Ethereal in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-31-2013, 07:06 PM
  2. "No Mother Fucking Skateboards!! WRAHHHH"
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-15-2008, 11:32 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-03-2008, 04:40 AM
  4. mother fucking kiddes
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 09:58 PM
  5. MOTHER FUCK IE
    By NeedHacksBad in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 09:01 PM