Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 184
  1. #61
    dark-koopa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Amused
    OP is a fuckwit, so is most of this thread.

  2. #62
    HurrLeDurr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    254
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Blah
    This thread was good entertainment for the past 10 mins

  3. #63
    hunterxomega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    This is what we have left of humanity?

  4. #64
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,066
    Reputation
    1470
    Thanks
    1,526
    My Mood
    Tired
    brb killing myself
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post
    [FONT="Verdana"]

    Too poor to buy clothes or drugs?

    I'll have you know. Just took a print screen of my bank account.



    Know how much it worth? nearly 8k U.S dollar.

    P.S I've got an alienware x18 bought it for 3k U.S dollar, recently bought Galaxy S4. and the list goes on.

    Pretty much I've got everything I need, you know what I'm capable of little kid?

    I could buy your hole family and make you all my slaves. I'll be your new God.

    You worship me because I own your tight ass.

    And if you don't, I'll slain your throat and feed it to my dogs.

    On your knees now faggot, deep throat my thick long dick now.


    ---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

    and syria is quite developing
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafapi View Post
    Malaysia very backward country
    I have an idea shut the fuck up and stop complaining nobody cares...
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  5. #65
    Mustafapi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,087
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    brb killing myself

    ---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

    and syria is quite developing
    There is a reason why Syria is in stratum B. If you don't know what this means look it up.
    Last edited by Mustafapi; 07-19-2013 at 07:10 AM.

  6. #66
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,066
    Reputation
    1470
    Thanks
    1,526
    My Mood
    Tired
    The reason is that you guys are like the shitty muslim brotherhood here in Egypt. You're idiots. At first I was like aw poor guys, they don't deserve anything of what bashar is doing but then I saw the videos (Atleast over 10) where you murder innocent people brutally and post it online. Some of them are from the army but most are just innocent people whom you find in the street and then take them to murder them with the cruelest ways ever found..
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafapi View Post
    There is a reason why Syria is in stratum B. If you don't know what this means look it up.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  7. #67
    Mustafapi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,087
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    The reason is that you guys are like the shitty muslim brotherhood here in Egypt. You're idiots. At first I was like aw poor guys, they don't deserve anything of what bashar is doing but then I saw the videos (Atleast over 10) where you murder innocent people brutally and post it online. Some of them are from the army but most are just innocent people whom you find in the street and then take them to murder them with the cruelest ways ever found..
    You are so dumb kid. Your response is so irrelevant to the post learn to read buddy what does this have to do with a developing country hmm? The answer is it does not have much affect on development. Oh really you think you know so much, but in reality you know very little. So who is 'we' you are looking at Syria from the media's perspective you actually have no idea of what is happening in Syria. Let me enlighten you, they are called the free Syrian Army and they are backed by America and Israel do you know why they do this? No of course you don't dumb kid. It's very politically motivated if you don't understand that, then I suggest you shut your mouth and get lost. You are wrong again the so called 'innocent' people as you call them are just as bad as Bashar ( if you still don't understand they are not 'innocent' civillians)

    You're so insecure instead of responding to my post you go straight into Syria. Dumbass kid.

  8. #68
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,066
    Reputation
    1470
    Thanks
    1,526
    My Mood
    Tired
    I'll reply to that post later on but for what you just said, the videos that are uploaded on the internet everywhere are all captured and altered by the media? The Media shows the Syrians are the ones who're suffering. Your country is falling backwards (In all ways and by all means including technology and politics). And how do you plan on responding? By sucking Egypt's dick and coming to Egypt and other arab countries which are, in your perspective, chaotic and unadvanced. So basically, you left your country to the "tyrant" instead of just fighting. We may have made alot of meaningless riots but atleast we do this for the welfare of our country.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafapi View Post
    You are so dumb kid. Your response is so irrelevant to the post learn to read buddy what does this have to do with a developing country hmm? The answer is it does not have much affect on development. Oh really you think you know so much, but in reality you know very little. So who is 'we' you are looking at Syria from the media's perspective you actually have no idea of what is happening in Syria. Let me enlighten you, they are called the free Syrian Army and they are backed by America and Israel do you know why they do this? No of course you don't dumb kid. It's very politically motivated if you don't understand that, then I suggest you shut your mouth and get lost. You are wrong again the so called 'innocent' people as you call them are just as bad as Bashar ( if you still don't understand they are not 'innocent' civillians)

    You're so insecure instead of responding to my post you go straight into Syria. Dumbass kid.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  9. #69
    Mustafapi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,087
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    I'll reply to that post later on but for what you just said, the videos that are uploaded on the internet everywhere are all captured and altered by the media? The Media shows the Syrians are the ones who're suffering. Your country is falling backwards (In all ways and by all means including technology and politics). And how do you plan on responding? By sucking Egypt's dick and coming to Egypt and other arab countries which are, in your perspective, chaotic and unadvanced. So basically, you left your country to the "tyrant" instead of just fighting. We may have made alot of meaningless riots but atleast we do this for the welfare of our country.

    Did I say the media has altered the videos? I said you are looking at the Syrian revolution from a western perspective you idiot you need to seriously learn to read. Dude you are so fucking retarded. Oh and let me guess you think I live in Syria lol again retard I left that country long ago in fact I was a child when I left so maybe before you assume something try to at least think. I know it can be hard especially for someone with your intellectual level. You think Bashar is a tyrant? He is better than any other Arab leader in the world. Every single Arab leader is a coward and a pawn to the west there are a few exceptions. Look at the statistics you think Bashar has killed more civillians? WRONG israel, america and the free syrian army have killed more than Bashar in Syria. So who is the tyrant? I doubt your intellectual level can answer that. Other Arab states are more deveoped? Hah name a few according to the latest reports Syria is ranked in stratum B (which I said earlier doubt you paid any attention to it) as well as Lebanon, Jordan. The other Arab states are in stratum c and d. This tells me that Syria is less backward your country which ever Arab state you belong is more backward thank you for contradicting yourself jerkward.


    For the welfare of your country lol
    Please don't bother posting about my previous post you have already showed me you're an idiot.
    Last edited by Mustafapi; 07-19-2013 at 06:06 PM.

  10. #70
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    EVERYTHING TL;DR

  11. #71
    thegreatdk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    This is so funny, lol.

  12. #72
    liller13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2

    rfgherh

    stop qq raciscm kids

  13. #73
    realheshmesh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Happy
    Man U are Dirty and u just ugly and ugh GET THE HELL OUT OF MPGH U ************* ************ ************* INDIAN WHO BELIVE IN SOME SH**** THAT IS NOT REAL AND GO HELL AND ***** OFF ******* AND I HATE INDIANS WHO ARE ******* SUCKERS AND EVERYDAY U DRINK PEE AND EAT POOP EVERY DAY AND THE CURRY THAT U EAT U PUT IT IN THE TOILET AND PEE ON IT THEN U EAT IT CUZ U ALL DO THIS !

  14. #74
    Terrified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    3,283
    Reputation
    1022
    Thanks
    941
    My Mood
    Doh
    Alhaaaaaaaaaaa Wukbar,KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

  15. #75
    zeekiii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Tired
    The Belgian kid is definitely a kid. I'm ashamed of him (he's a retard). But seriously? Blaming the Egyptians? Not every Egyptian is bad. First of all if you talk about someone else, please look at yourself. Like others said, Indians take their bath in a dirty river where they do there houshold and pooping in it. Once my account got hacked by an Idian. Do I have to hate them all for it? No, because every human is different. WE ALL THINK DIFFERENT.

    ---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post
    Oh noooooo, you found a word I had misspelled. My whole argument is now invalid, because I spelled one word wrong. Woe is me.
    Thats really terrible you couldn't even understand Wikipedia, and had to look up an explanation made for 12 year olds. I'm still not sure why you had to google something I had already explained. Maybe I used too big of words, let me dumb it down some more for you:

    you poor poo poo country
    me rich good country

    Who are you calling a kid, you know nothing of my age. What kind of grown man has arguments online with 12 year olds anyway? You call me blind, but I see clearly. Your skin is brown like shit, have you ever seen anyones shit look white? No, you haven't. Before you can call me out for my grammar, you should take the time to make sure your posts don't look like they were scribbled together by some missing link neanderthal. Try capitalizing some words, and avoid using "txt speak" in your argument. Didn't anyone tell you, only teenage girls still use it. Oh, and its spelled Spoiled you fuckwit.[/FONT][/B]
    what do you want to achieve with it?
    Last edited by zeekiii; 07-26-2013 at 09:28 AM.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. You just fucked with the wrong mother.
    By Ethereal in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-31-2013, 07:06 PM
  2. "No Mother Fucking Skateboards!! WRAHHHH"
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-15-2008, 11:32 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-03-2008, 04:40 AM
  4. mother fucking kiddes
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 09:58 PM
  5. MOTHER FUCK IE
    By NeedHacksBad in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 09:01 PM