Thread: Lag

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    ThisistheEnd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Florida!
    Posts
    130
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    Lag

    Fuck It.

  2. #2
    Marshii's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Daring
    I agree with this idea.

  3. #3
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,783
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Cynical
    You should rage at kitchen while making me a sandwich.

  4. #4
    ThisistheEnd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Florida!
    Posts
    130
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post
    You should rage at kitchen while making me a sandwich.
    This doesn't really make any sense . I'm not a bad sandwich maker though, maybe you should "study at English while learning the language "

  5. #5
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisistheEnd View Post
    This doesn't really make any sense . I'm not a bad sandwich maker though, maybe you should "study at English while learning the language "
    He's from Saudi Arabia. I'd like to see you learn Arabic and type perfect sentences in Arabic script.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    -Lame (06-26-2013),Fierbit (07-14-2013)

  7. #6
    ZombieLandVendor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    285
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisistheEnd View Post
    This doesn't really make any sense . I'm not a bad sandwich maker though, maybe you should "study at English while learning the language "
    What he wanted to do is that a woman's place is always in the kitechen. If you wanna rage, do it, but in the kitchen while you do him a sandwich.

  8. #7
    obg8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    59
    posting here

  9. #8
    ThisistheEnd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Florida!
    Posts
    130
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post
    You should rage at kitchen while making me a sandwich.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    He's from Saudi Arabia. I'd like to see you learn Arabic and type perfect sentences in Arabic script.
    I have no need to learn Arabic, so no thank you.

  10. #9
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisistheEnd View Post
    I have no need to learn Arabic, so no thank you.
    If you have no desires to learn his language then you can take your head out of your arse and keep your mouth shut next time.

  11. #10
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,298
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,430
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    If you have no desires to learn his language then you can take your head out of your arse and keep your mouth shut next time.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  12. #11
    TheXLegioN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    //Root
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Worried
    LOL WTF

  13. #12
    ThisistheEnd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Florida!
    Posts
    130
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    If you have no desires to learn his language then you can take your head out of your arse and keep your mouth shut next time.
    Your statement doesn't really have any logic behind it...
    I have no desire to learn his language because I have no need for it. If he's going to speak English and try and make a joke towards me being in the kitchen then he should do it correctly. I wasn't making fun of him or anything, to be honest I laughed I was just taking a jab back at him, so what were you trying to accomplish with your statement besides being a dick?

  14. #13
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisistheEnd View Post
    Your statement doesn't really have any logic behind it...
    I have no desire to learn his language because I have no need for it. If he's going to speak English and try and make a joke towards me being in the kitchen then he should do it correctly. I wasn't making fun of him or anything, to be honest I laughed I was just taking a jab back at him, so what were you trying to accomplish with your statement besides being a dick?
    Making fun of someone learning a foreign language is a cunt move. Therefore you're a cunt. I like to highlight cunts.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    Fierbit (07-14-2013)

  16. #14
    MLGB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,066
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Making fun of someone learning a foreign language is a cunt move. Therefore you're a cunt. I like to highlight cunts.
    Could possible be a new CS

  17. #15
    ThisistheEnd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Florida!
    Posts
    130
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Making fun of someone learning a foreign language is a cunt move. Therefore you're a cunt. I like to highlight cunts.
    Are you just stupid? Lol. Learn to read, I said I wasn't making fun of him haha. Gotta love tough guys on the Internet . Keep having fun with your obsession to look cool on a forum. Thumbs up to you buddy. Again, I think you just like being an asshole, and that's perfectly fine, have at it. I don't give a shit what you think .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. super msn lag
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 03:48 AM
  2. Ammm I Have Qusetion about lags :O
    By EdenAsus in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 08:45 PM
  3. net limited pro (lag tool)
    By josser in forum Soldier Front General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 06:59 PM
  4. warrock lag
    By ragman1234 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2007, 12:59 AM
  5. Video lag
    By 22061988 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 09:29 PM