Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 44 of 44
  1. #31
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoi View Post


    Quote me bitch
    ​Watch out, we have an internet badass.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  2. #32
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,298
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,430
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​Watch out, we have an internet badass.
    Exactly.
    Please go suck massive amounts of dick and leave me alone.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  3. #33
    Bj7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    161
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Where has this thread gotten us?
    Got a CF account? Contact me I'm willing to trade or buy it off you!

  4. #34
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,298
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,430
    My Mood
    Amused
    Got me a big bunch of relief. I was extremely relieved when I was done typing this.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  5. #35
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,862
    Reputation
    2265
    Thanks
    7,050
    You say all we do is talk shit.. but are you not doing the same?
    Logic.

    Anyway, yes there are a fuck load of dicks on here. What did you expect though? It's the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    I love ya man the real dank God
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Trump Protesters
    "rip the stocks, ur munny is goner" - "ww3 is coming america!!1 trump is the new hitler" - "TOTALLY UNFAIR RIGGED FACISM" - "fuck this im moving to cana... FUCK THE IMMIGRATION SITE IS DOWN!"
    luv u 2 bb

    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



     
    Resigned - March 2015
    Official News Team Freelancer - December 2014
    Official Middle Man - November 2014
    BattleOn Minion - October 2014
    Minecraft Minion - October 2014
    Minion+ - August 2014
    Steam Minion - May 2014
    Runescape Minion - March 2014
    Donator (Thanks to Jov!) - March 2014
    Official News Team Interviewer - February 2014
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - January 2014
    Official Middle Man - December 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Manager - September 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Editor
    - July 2013
     
    My current, long term goals.
    -10k posts
    -2k rep ~i did it
    -100k profile views
    -get mod ~i did it

  6. #36
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,298
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,430
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhmazed View Post
    You say all we do is talk shit.. but are you not doing the same?
    Logic.

    Anyway, yes there are a fuck load of dicks on here. What did you expect though? It's the internet.
    When I refer to talking shit, I mean people who blatantly make their first post "This is gay and you should die." All of my comments are me reacting to these cock fucks. I don't take people talking shit to me very easily.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  7. #37
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,862
    Reputation
    2265
    Thanks
    7,050
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoi View Post


    When I refer to talking shit, I mean people who blatantly make their first post "This is gay and you should die." All of my comments are me reacting to these cock fucks. I don't take people talking shit to me very easily.
    Ah, well in context you are still talking shit about all of them.
    Either way, oh well. You just seem to be getting it worse than most.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    I love ya man the real dank God
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Trump Protesters
    "rip the stocks, ur munny is goner" - "ww3 is coming america!!1 trump is the new hitler" - "TOTALLY UNFAIR RIGGED FACISM" - "fuck this im moving to cana... FUCK THE IMMIGRATION SITE IS DOWN!"
    luv u 2 bb

    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



     
    Resigned - March 2015
    Official News Team Freelancer - December 2014
    Official Middle Man - November 2014
    BattleOn Minion - October 2014
    Minecraft Minion - October 2014
    Minion+ - August 2014
    Steam Minion - May 2014
    Runescape Minion - March 2014
    Donator (Thanks to Jov!) - March 2014
    Official News Team Interviewer - February 2014
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - January 2014
    Official Middle Man - December 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Manager - September 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Editor
    - July 2013
     
    My current, long term goals.
    -10k posts
    -2k rep ~i did it
    -100k profile views
    -get mod ~i did it

  8. #38
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,298
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,430
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm just gonna keep talking shit back.
    Make flame wars and let people know I fight back.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  9. #39
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639
    Because you're acting annoying.

    ---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoi View Post
    I'm just gonna keep talking shit back.
    Make flame wars and let people know I fight back.
    You'l get CS in no time.

  10. #40
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,298
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,430
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post



    You'l get CS in no time.
    Doubt it. But we'll see...

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  11. #41
    wazaman972's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    Annoying ..

  12. #42
    CheapShizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Loading.........
    Posts
    666
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Brooding
    to defeat an ass, you gotta become one.

  13. #43
    ohgodlolha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
    to defeat an ass, you gotta become one.
    May the ass be with you.

  14. #44
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    & you said MY tears were delicious. ohboy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Fuck you all where my Award ?
    By Luke420 in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 03:40 AM
  2. Fuck you all
    By CyberGenius in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 08:58 AM
  3. FUCK YOU ALL
    By diisasdfasdf in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 06:32 AM
  4. FUCK YOU ALL
    By Sausage Fest in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-19-2009, 07:46 AM
  5. honer roll kids fuck you all
    By Gourav2122 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 09:13 PM