Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 44
  1. #1
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,298
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,430
    My Mood
    Amused

    Fuck You All 18+

    Everyone on this god damn fucking site is a dick riding Camel Jockey. Its fucking getting old when everyone types the same fucking shit over and over again on threads. No one can just be like "Oh hey, good try but its not very good. maybe with a little practice you can get better." No, its fucking "OMG YOUR BAD KILL YOURSELF." Fucking 12 year olds behind a god damn screen. All they fucking do is talk their shit and know nothing is going to happen to them. Honestly there are select fucking people on this site that just piss me off beyond belief. They just sit on my fucking cock and ride all god damn day. No matter what I post there is some fucking jackass waiting to say something so idiotic that it makes my fucking eyes bleed. When will people finally fucking realize that what they say on the internet isn't fucking funny after 80 million people have done it before them? I think your jokes and trolls would be a lot less irritable if they weren't fucking repeated over, and over, and over, and fucking over again. I mean doesn't that same daily routine of sucking dick and trying to troll on the internet get boring? I swear some of you said fuckers need to get laid already cause jacking off just ain't fucking cutting it anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. John Zoidberg View Post
    It's shit, Don't do graphics..
    And stop making useless fucking threads, We really don't give one single fuck about you or what you have to say.
    This is one of the things I'm talking about. Faggot finds it will be fun to say what was said twice already. If you're going to fucking insult me can you at least come up with something that doesn't make you come off as a complete ass? How about all you fucking dickheads out there on MPGH just get together and butt fuck each other. Run a nice train on one another and let out all that built up aggression from when you were bullied in school. Oh and let me make another proposal, go out fucking side once and a while. Get some fresh air so you don't end up and even fatter lard then you already are.

    Rant is over and I fell much better.

    Edit: If you're gonna try and talk bad about this, lets do it on Skype and not this typing bull shit. (griffin_n123)
    Last edited by Trevor Phillips; 06-26-2013 at 02:56 AM. Reason: Added my Skype

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Assistive For This Useful Post:

    Shayde (06-26-2013)

  3. #2
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,783
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Welcome to the world of internet faggot.

  4. #3
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,298
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,430
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post
    Welcome to the world of internet faggot.
    It's every fucking day and its getting old.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  5. #4
    Taeyeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    540
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    65
    My Mood
    Asleep
    My personal opinion is that if someone does not have any good thing to say they should not even speak.

  6. #5
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,298
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,430
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeyeon- View Post
    My personal opinion is that if someone does not have any good thing to say they should not even speak.
    When that day comes, I'll kiss my own ass.
    But it's not going to be for a long, long, long time.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  7. #6
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,783
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoi View Post


    It's every fucking day and its getting old.
    Nothing you can do man.. you've got to be an asshole to fit in mpgh.

  8. #7
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quit being a bitch.

  9. #8
    Taeyeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    540
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    65
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post


    Nothing you can do man.. you've got to be an asshole to fit in mpgh.
    No worries, they are still some non-arses.

  10. #9
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,298
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,430
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Quit being a bitch.
    Ok fuck you. Go die in a god damn hole okay? And while you're there I want you to smell all of what is your terrible fucking comments that need no fucking place here? Okay? Great! Now please be a doll and FUCK OFF!

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  11. #10
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoi View Post


    Ok fuck you. Go die in a god damn hole okay? And while you're there I want you to smell all of what is your terrible fucking comments that need no fucking place here? Okay? Great! Now please be a doll and FUCK OFF!
    Die in a hole? And you're the one complaining about originality? You must be quite the intellectual.

  12. #11
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,298
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,430
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Die in a hole? And you're the one complaining about originality? You must be quite the intellectual.
    Fuck. Off. Grammar. Queen.
    I don't need your fucking smart ass remarks. This is exactly what I'm fucking talking about, fags just finding ways to exploit someone. Its old and extremely bothersome.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  13. #12
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    MPGH Member
    Ethen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,677
    Reputation
    160
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoi View Post


    Fuck. Off. Grammar. Queen.
    I don't need your fucking smart ass remarks. This is exactly what I'm fucking talking about, fags just finding ways to exploit someone. Its old and extremely bothersome.
    Your opening state is off. Let me fix it for you.
    "Fuck off grammar king."
    Second of all stop being such a cry baby bitch. If you get insulted ignore it or go full on and tell them your thoughts.
    BTW, your riding the train to CS.
    Image removed.

  14. #13
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,298
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,430
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethen View Post

    Your opening state is off. Let me fix it for you.
    "Fuck off grammar king."
    Second of all stop being such a cry baby bitch. If you get insulted ignore it or go full on and tell them your thoughts.
    BTW, your riding the train to CS.
    This is basically telling them all my thoughts. But nooo god forbid me if I do it in General section some newphag is gonna link me to Flame and Rage section and say "Omg this is the wrong section you need to post here you fucking faggot noob dick face." So why not save them some time and do it for them?

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  15. #14
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    MPGH Member
    Ethen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,677
    Reputation
    160
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoi View Post


    This is basically telling them all my thoughts. But nooo god forbid me if I do it in General section some newphag is gonna link me to Flame and Rage section and say "Omg this is the wrong section you need to post here you fucking faggot noob dick face." So why not save them some time and do it for them?
    The way I find most successful is ignoring these assholes. I used to respond to every comment that was pointed to me and now look where I am.
    Image removed.

  16. #15
    Taeyeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    540
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    65
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethen View Post

    The way I find most successful is ignoring these assholes. I used to respond to every comment that was pointed to me and now look where I am.
    In CS club They insulted the group I created but whatever.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fuck you all where my Award ?
    By Luke420 in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 03:40 AM
  2. Fuck you all
    By CyberGenius in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 08:58 AM
  3. FUCK YOU ALL
    By diisasdfasdf in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 06:32 AM
  4. FUCK YOU ALL
    By Sausage Fest in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-19-2009, 07:46 AM
  5. honer roll kids fuck you all
    By Gourav2122 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 09:13 PM