Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 144
  1. #106
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post

    So since ur not pissed and this is the flaming and rage forum as well as you keep ignoring whatever im saying and you even start lying i see no sense in continuing this senseless thread with more useless posts. Think whatever you want. Im never gonna say that your thoughts are the truth because they aren't and since you are pretty much the biggest bullhead i know about it is impossible to change your opinion which is exactly the reason why this is my last post in this thread. Talking to you is like talking to a wall.
    Really ? , You ignored many replies and quotes because you're only a leecher.
    1-You took the ..... (you know and jabber told you) and gave them to zeta .
    2-You betrayed the group.
    3-You are leeching now.
    4-You're mad now because you got owned.
    5-GZZ FOR CONTRIBUTOR and ASSISTING WITH LEECHED HACKS.
    6-Yeah , go and credit @Microsoft.
    7-Also , credit HOOSIER for creating the leecher community in AVA.
    8-GZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ CCMAN FOR THE LEECHER RANK!
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  2. #107
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    so much rage. *moar popcorn*

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Exotiic. For This Useful Post:

    Fluxie (06-29-2013)

  4. #108
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,695
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,108
    My Mood
    Happy
    ccman's downfall? Getting contributor when you guys could have and didn't, doesn't seem like a downfall. Seems like an uprising to me.


    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Genesis (06-28-2013),Riddick (06-29-2013)

  6. #109
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    What did i miss in here? o.o
    Butthurt leechers/coders, it's a huge shitty mess.
    That's why I don't use hacks/code.


    ---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    ccman's downfall? Getting contributor when you guys could have and didn't, doesn't seem like a downfall. Seems like an uprising to me.
    You should just leave the thread and let these butthurt children flame.
    I do quite enjoy it.

    As long as you know the truth, why care about others? Who cares if people think that you're a leecher?
    I still love you.
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  7. #110
    Grå's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,350
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,506
    Why this hasn't died out yet, I'll never know.

  8. #111
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    Why this hasn't died out yet, I'll never know.
    cause I want moar entertainment.

  9. #112
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxie View Post
    You should just leave the thread and let these butthurt children flame.
    I do quite enjoy it.

    As long as you know the truth, why care about others? Who cares if people think that you're a leecher?
    I still love you.
    Stop , kid .. since the only child here is you.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  10. #113
    Grå's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,350
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,506
    If you were more mature or rathe "adult" than he were then you'd just shut your mouth instead of keep coming back here.

  11. #114
    100kerer20fuder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    247
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    I know its long, but its worth to be read D:@Riddick
    its normal that ccman will never agree that he gave our thing, but he did agreed on skype month ago, he couldn't lie anymore because of that proof ->

    he was saying that he and zeta found all thru sdk, but once the game script updated the sdk changed and they weren't able to make it again, even right now they aren't, after we told him that he couldn't lie anymore. his lying story was stuck.

    of course he will never admit on mpgh since everyone will see who is really ccman, but tell me how can someone find something alone and make the exact same hack of someone else, but then when it update, he isn't able to make it again because he have no idea what to do and how to do.

    Jabber isn't lying or doing anything wrong about it, he isn't really mad but he doesn't like it, since yes ccman shared our information whit zeta.

    i also know zeta since year's i was with him in the first mpgh AVA group which was on msn with PIE and Nic as owner, this is where zeta started to learn, also i know that zeta went on a know site to get helped with is normal, after getting helped, he was able to make hack powerfull as our, but in the time that ccman gave him stuff zeta didn't knew much about those hack, he was able to use CE very well and make cham/wallhack.

    i actually never got mad after zeta since i know that anyways soon he would had get it + he never really lied to me, unlike ccman, which the name ccman is another word to say ''HOOSIER'' (if you remember him)

    also what you did to the section was actually kinda perfect, yes the number of release dropped but there wasn't 5x the same hack released, also post in wrong section were moved fast, you weren't deleting post just because you dont like them, you did understand that the section ''Discustion'' in AVA were there to talk. the section was kinda perfect,

    but then flengo came and did destroy all your works in around 2 days, i dont care if he is a minion or what ever he said, he came, allowed leeching, took day's to move post in wrong section, and he is even deleting everything he dont like, and for the discussion section he does delete the discussion everytime saying ''flaming''

    to be honest(without counting release since that was because of the coder's)

    M_T_H -> the section were perfect
    PIE -> the section were perfect
    Revive - > the section were perfect

    lehsyrus-> the first in 4 years that allowed leeching -> section was getting bad
    prepix -> followed lehsyrus until lehsyrus leave which he did his best to repair the section
    Riddick-> he was the best minion the section ever got

    Flengo-> the first to say to people, i allow you to leech the uav hack -> completly destroyed what all other's minion did for the section.
    BackDoor->was there to move some post, almost never talked, he was there to move post and to approve and delete -> normal minion

    its kinda easy to understand, it started with lehsyrus, that though allowing the leech of uav hack would make the section more active, which was a fail since it made the coder's stop releasing, but atleast his idea wasn't bad, then riddick came and fixed the error that were commited, and then flengo came, his point was probatly to completly destroy the section, i dont know, but that's exactly what he did, so then the coder's completly left, so he is now protecting the only releaser that is left, which is a leecher.

    this is exactly what happened to the AVA section, yes in all those years there was some break that i took, but i dont think i missed many thing since when i come back the last release were month/years ago and i started to release my APBots and spamming in the game everyday, people started to join back, then there was macro maker like djbes (sorry i dont remember well his name) and then meaww came and started to release which make other's coder such as jabber,akinator,Nicholas,DEATHL,zeta come and then there was ccman which came.

    you can hate me, not agree with me or whatever, it doesn't matter since this is exactly what happened, old member that are there for years can tell
    DEATHL wasn't really a coder,he was just the best Cheat Engine user in the world.
    I'm sure of that.

  12. #115
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,663
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,257
    Flengo I don't even know why you created this thread , mad faggots being mad ...
    You provided them with links and asked for proof . Shit was there reply .

    They are still raging with a staff member which can get them asses banned at a certain point , and then they'll do like the one before . SorryFlengo&Dispute.

    Let me sum it up , If you got any proofs on Flengo that he is a leecher than post it , otherwise shut the fuck up.

    And oh last thing , I've seen some of the members who were accusing Flengo that he is leeching , Really most of them are leechers .
    Without names , IE : One creates a help thread at programming section , gets help , still doesn't solve his problem (massive leecher) ==> Accuses Flengo as a leecher WTF?

    Forgot some stuff :
    Staff gets demoted and promoted on a certain things , so you can't evaluate if a staff member is better than the other , that explains why what you call a (best AVA minion) gets demoted.

    Any reply after this would be pointless.

    Last edited by Ameer; 06-29-2013 at 08:14 PM.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ameer For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Flengo (06-29-2013)

  14. #116
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    I love when people are raging and call each other kids.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Exotiic. For This Useful Post:

    Fluxie (06-30-2013)

  16. #117
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,695
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,108
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Splinterrr View Post
    Flengo I don't even know why you created this thread , mad faggots being mad ...
    You provided them with links and asked for proof . Shit was there reply .

    They are still raging with a staff member which can get them asses banned at a certain point , and then they'll do like the one before . SorryFlengo&Dispute.

    Let me sum it up , If you got any proofs on Flengo that he is a leecher than post it , otherwise shut the fuck up.

    And oh last thing , I've seen some of the members who were accusing Flengo that he is leeching , Really most of them are leechers .
    Without names , IE : One creates a help thread at programming section , gets help , still doesn't solve his problem (massive leecher) ==> Accuses Flengo as a leecher WTF?

    Forgot some stuff :
    Staff gets demoted and promoted on a certain things , so you can't evaluate if a staff member is better than the other , that explains why what you call a (best AVA minion) gets demoted.

    Any reply after this would be pointless.

    I created this because they were flaming in @ccman32's release thread and I told them to stop.


    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  17. #118
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,663
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


    I created this because they were flaming in @ccman32's release thread and I told them to stop.
    Flaming ?
    Staff member ?
    Faggot gets banned

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  18. #119
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


    I created this because they were flaming in @ccman32's release thread and I told them to stop.
    You're such a softie...
    Throw out the bans already, everybody (including me) gets off with a simple infraction and when the second infraction drops, we'll stop flaming for a while. After that, it's flame'n hate again!
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  19. #120
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by 100kerer20fuder View Post
    DEATHL wasn't really a coder,he was just the best Cheat Engine user in the world.
    I'm sure of that.
    No , he was a coder as he is my friend and he doesn't open the skype or MPGH , but he opened last time 1 week ago , I hope he comes again.


    ---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Splinterrr View Post
    Flengo I don't even know why you created this thread , mad faggots being mad ...
    You provided them with links and asked for proof . Shit was there reply .

    They are still raging with a staff member which can get them asses banned at a certain point , and then they'll do like the one before . SorryFlengo&Dispute.

    Let me sum it up , If you got any proofs on Flengo that he is a leecher than post it , otherwise shut the fuck up.

    And oh last thing , I've seen some of the members who were accusing Flengo that he is leeching , Really most of them are leechers .
    Without names , IE : One creates a help thread at programming section , gets help , still doesn't solve his problem (massive leecher) ==> Accuses Flengo as a leecher WTF?

    Forgot some stuff :
    Staff gets demoted and promoted on a certain things , so you can't evaluate if a staff member is better than the other , that explains why what you call a (best AVA minion) gets demoted.

    Any reply after this would be pointless.

    1-Actually , you have no rights to say anything in this since It is not your matter.
    2-Don't be mad and defend the leecher flengo.
    3-If you say the help in the programming section is really help , then fk off the programming languages.
    4-MPGH is not the best in the coding stuff , since my friend told me to join unknown..... , I saw it , they gave examples , they help as fuck.
    5-Wait wait wait ..... weren't you the kid who deleted my injectors threads in crossfire for shit reasons? GTFO Leecher.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. AvA online hacks? Any1 have any.
    By Mario_dub81 in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 01:30 PM
  2. are there hacks for ava online?
    By hoganjason in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 09:27 PM
  3. New ava.
    By BSG.Flash in forum Showroom
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 02:32 AM
  4. AVA japan sign up tut ( BY ME)
    By sheldom in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 07:37 PM
  5. AVA japan sign up tut ( BY ME)
    By sheldom in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 03:24 PM