Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 144
  1. #121
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,663
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,257
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    No , he was a coder as he is my friend and he doesn't open the skype or MPGH , but he opened last time 1 week ago , I hope he comes again.


    ---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------


    1-Actually , you have no rights to say anything in this since It is not your matter.
    2-Don't be mad and defend the leecher flengo.
    3-If you say the help in the programming section is really help , then fk off the programming languages.
    4-MPGH is not the best in the coding stuff , since my friend told me to join unknown..... , I saw it , they gave examples , they help as fuck.
    5-Wait wait wait ..... weren't you the kid who deleted my injectors threads in crossfire for shit reasons? GTFO Leecher.
    Oh now it is my matter.
    The example was really about you , You're the one who gets help but still can't solve your leeched code so yeah...
    No body is forcing you to stay at MPGH get the fuck out of here , and don't come back.
    Let me see , Umm I DON'T DELETE THREADS WITHOUT A REASON , I even remember every reason I deleted your thread for (winiinit) <== Connects to internet , still you the pro coder didn't manage to know how to fix that , that's why you posted up to 5 threads that time and all got deleted.

    I have faced a faggot like you called [S]aeed , look at him now
    AGAIN , I'D LIKE TO SEE SOME PROOFS THAT FLENGO IS A LEECHER.
    Last edited by Ameer; 06-30-2013 at 04:44 AM.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ameer For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Flengo (07-01-2013)

  3. #122
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Splinterrr View Post

    Oh now it is my matter.
    The example was really about you , You're the one who gets help but still can't solve your leeched code so yeah...
    No body is forcing you to stay at MPGH get the fuck out of here , and don't come back.
    Let me see , Umm I DON'T DELETE THREADS WITHOUT A REASON , I even remember every reason I deleted your thread for (winiinit) <== Connects to internet , still you the pro coder didn't manage to know how to fix that , that's why you posted up to 5 threads that time and all got deleted.

    I have faced a faggot like you called [S]aeed , look at him now
    AGAIN , I'D LIKE TO SEE SOME PROOFS THAT FLENGO IS A LEECHER.
    1-I know that the example was about me , but It was never leeched so gtfo , and I solved it without your help mr.leecher , If I leeched it give me a proof and also I can make another example of the code I made because I didn't leech it mother fucker.
    2-HMMM ... I though the leecher who gtfo of mpgh , so it must be to you or flengo.
    3-winnint was from Autoit because It is actually packed with UPX so It is for 32 bit so gtfo when you don't know something don't talk , and the leechers like you always lose because they removed this rule.
    4-Yeah , I'm pro coder and I fixed all the problems I have without MPGH help . and btw do not tell me that go to ccman or hoosier and tell them that leecher kid.
    5-I'm not faggot unlike you , lmao.

    Edit: At least I tried to learn something , but you , did you at least contributed to the community or being shitty minion like flengo?
    Last edited by Frought; 06-30-2013 at 07:22 AM.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  4. #123
    100kerer20fuder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    247
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    No , he was a coder as he is my friend and he doesn't open the skype or MPGH , but he opened last time 1 week ago , I hope he comes again.


    ---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------


    1-Actually , you have no rights to say anything in this since It is not your matter.
    2-Don't be mad and defend the leecher flengo.
    3-If you say the help in the programming section is really help , then fk off the programming languages.
    4-MPGH is not the best in the coding stuff , since my friend told me to join unknown..... , I saw it , they gave examples , they help as fuck.
    5-Wait wait wait ..... weren't you the kid who deleted my injectors threads in crossfire for shit reasons? GTFO Leecher.
    Everything he did was with Cheat Engine.
    I knew him way before he joined mpgh.

  5. #124
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Edit again:
    Only 2 threads I made , one I solved the problem and the other i'm solving it without MPGH Help.

    Here are the threads:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/31-c-c-pro...ing-crash.html
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/31-c-c-pro...sses-shit.html

    Also I will tell you something , If you call the ppl who need help in few things then I will say to mpgh : FUCK YOU! and Dave really knows why he made the section , you won't come and say who get help in a few things in programming section are leechers since all the coders who are coders now got help from the section and couldn't solve it from the first post that's why It is called issue or help.


    Leechers are mad because they don't have anything to say


    ---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by 100kerer20fuder View Post
    Everything he did was with Cheat Engine.
    I knew him way before he joined mpgh.
    Yeah , but in the college he learned too much in C++ and he could make many things in C++.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  6. #125
    Jabberwock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,655
    Reputation
    191
    Thanks
    14,466
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Lol, the funny part in this is that the minions are looking down on us but they can't code themselves so they wait for our releases.

    Aside from that:

    Sorry Flengo I've seen you proivded some links but I didn't look at them. I don't remember in which page they are.

    If you could, show me your latest release here on MPGH.

    Edit:
    It sounds like I mean it for you but I'm talking in general so don't feel butthurt from this.
    It's just that I'm interested to see your hacks.
    Last edited by Jabberwock; 06-30-2013 at 08:05 AM.

  7. #126
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,663
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,257
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    1-I know that the example was about me , but It was never leeched so gtfo , and I solved it without your help mr.leecher , If I leeched it give me a proof and also I can make another example of the code I made because I didn't leech it mother fucker.
    2-HMMM ... I though the leecher who gtfo of mpgh , so it must be to you or flengo.
    3-winnint was from Autoit because It is actually packed with UPX so It is for 32 bit so gtfo when you don't know something don't talk , and the leechers like you always lose because they removed this rule.
    4-Yeah , I'm pro coder and I fixed all the problems I have without MPGH help . and btw do not tell me that go to ccman or hoosier and tell them that leecher kid.
    5-I'm not faggot unlike you , lmao.

    Edit: At least I tried to learn something , but you , did you at least contributed to the community or being shitty minion like flengo?
    I've contributed to the community more than you think ,at least I contributed with real stuff not only stupid tools.
    You're just a stupid leecher like Saeed who thinks he is a coder.
    2&4 are pointless /fp
    If you want to start name calling , I can get you a nice cocksucker tag

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  8. #127
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

    I've contributed to the community more than you think ,at least I contributed with real stuff not only stupid tools.
    You're just a stupid leecher like Saeed who thinks he is a coder.
    2&4 are pointless /fp
    If you want to start name calling , I can get you a nice cocksucker tag
    Me a leecher or you ? at least I contributed more than you with my codes not yours and If you even know what is coding then tell me leecher.
    You don't even know how to code so don't talk about me , since I learned Autoit in 20 days and C++ in 3 months .

    ----------------------------------

    If you contributed with real stuff then you contributed with leeching since you're faggot.

    and If anyone here seeing me wrong say that so .

    Code:
    You're just a stupid leecher like Saeed who thinks he is a coder.
    PROVE THAT I'M A LEECHER SINCE YOU NEVER BEEN AGAINST LEECHERS BUT I WAS .

    ---------------------------------------------

    FLENGO YOU'RE LEECHER SINCE YOU ALLOWED THE LEECHING LIKE LEHSYRUS.

    ---------------------------------------------

    Temperrr YOU"RE LEECHER SINCE YOU CANNOT CODE , FIX THE PROBLEMS I GOT IN THE FIRST POST AND THEN CALL ME THAT I"M LEECHER.

    Lmao.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  9. #128
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    This flame & rage war is still going on. lul

  10. #129
    Mayion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    12,574
    Reputation
    2810
    Thanks
    7,449
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

    I've contributed to the community more than you think ,at least I contributed with real stuff not only stupid tools.
    You're just a stupid leecher like Saeed who thinks he is a coder.
    2&4 are pointless /fp
    If you want to start name calling , I can get you a nice cocksucker tag
    Calm Down you stupid people
    Really i'm so lazy to read what happened but Temperrr you're Loser


     


    Editor - N/A
    Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013
    Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

    Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

    Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016

    Here ends the legend of me; may I rest in peace.



  11. #130
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Daffuq, is this still going on. All the AVA section members are ok, and the Minions @Flengo and @Genesis, and @Temperrr I suppose. There are only 2 gay faggots on the section and they are Fluxie and Atlantafalcons. too much boy love and botty action for me with those two retards.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Flengo (07-01-2013),[MPGH]Genesis (07-01-2013)

  13. #131
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    Daffuq, is this still going on. All the AVA section members are ok, and the Minions @Flengo and @Genesis, and @Temperrr I suppose. There are only 2 gay faggots on the section and they are Fluxie and Atlantafalcons. too much boy love and botty action for me with those two retards.
    You forgot me .
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  14. #132
    Jabberwock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,655
    Reputation
    191
    Thanks
    14,466
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    You forgot me .
    It's good that he didn't include you. Do you want to be associated with retards? No, right? Of course not.

  15. #133
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,696
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,109
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by [D
    opeDog;8376567]being shitty minion like flengo?
    I did pretty good on my evals. Just saying.

    Also, provide some proof before you call me a leecher again.

    Thanks.
    Last edited by Flengo; 07-01-2013 at 06:59 PM.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  16. #134
    Jabberwock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,655
    Reputation
    191
    Thanks
    14,466
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Lol you got him banned?

  17. #135
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,696
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,109
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Lol you got him banned?
    Infraction for Insulting Other Members. It totaled to 3 infraction points, which is a 3 day ban.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. AvA online hacks? Any1 have any.
    By Mario_dub81 in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 01:30 PM
  2. are there hacks for ava online?
    By hoganjason in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 09:27 PM
  3. New ava.
    By BSG.Flash in forum Showroom
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 02:32 AM
  4. AVA japan sign up tut ( BY ME)
    By sheldom in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 07:37 PM
  5. AVA japan sign up tut ( BY ME)
    By sheldom in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 03:24 PM