Thread: Fucking Obama

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    Racer >>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    67
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6

    Fucking Obama



    I thought this person was great but Now iam sure that he support terrorism in Egypt i hate him, Us people are so great but this person is just a fucker who love terrorist and Blood .

  2. #2
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

    10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ルグニカ王国
    Posts
    8,627
    Reputation
    1904
    Thanks
    3,789
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    lul nice pic









    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

    The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:



  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Predator For This Useful Post:

    Racer >> (07-08-2013)

  4. #3
    WarWood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,092
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    221
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Racer >> View Post


    I thought this person was great but Now iam sure that he support terrorism in Egypt i hate him, Us people are so great but this person is just a fucker who love terrorist and Blood .
    Nice photoshop.

  5. #4
    Racer >>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    67
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    yes..so nice>>>

  6. #5
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ​I agree with that.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Racer >> (07-08-2013)

  8. #6
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Happy
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: http://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  9. #7
    Racer >>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    67
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti Master View Post
    is this good??

  10. #8
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti Master View Post
    PS: What The Fuck Has Obama Done So Far?
    ​90% of these "Good things" come straight from my pocket.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  11. #9
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,783
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Cynical
    U.S presidents are just tools controlled by powerful people in the Pentagon.

  12. #10
    TeddyBoy95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,390
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    463
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    I don't agree

  13. #11
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBoy95 View Post
    I don't agree
    Then explain why.
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: http://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  14. #12
    Mustafapi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,087
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    Well at least he's better than Bush...

  15. #13
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti Master View Post
    Medicaid will raise by a minimum of 80% when ObamaCare goes through.
    The 12.2 billion he provided to children with disabilities does not go towards the childrens education, nor the teachers, nor the schools support of the system. So where the fuck did this funding go?
    Extended benefits to same sex partners of federal employees? Seriously? Federal employees, even single ones, receive more than an extra 50% in benefits than the average American already.
    Appointed more openly gay officials than any other President? That doesn't fucking mean the officials are good at what they fucking do.
    ARRA, wasted 789 billion dollars to bail out companies that fucked up, in which allowed those companies top executives to give themselves raises. So fucking great.
    Your site says he created more private sector jobs, even though he DIDN'T. Nice lie on that linked website.
    Voluntary disclosure of white house visitors? Oh, how nice, even though HE IS THE FIRST PRESIDENT TO DISALLOW VISITORS IN THE WHITE HOUSE WITHOUT BUSINESS.
    Appointed first latina to the supreme court? Once again, IT DOESN'T MEAN SHE IS CUT OUT FOR THE FUCKING JOB.
    Serve.org? Yeah, it's called fucking habitat for humanity, working at the soup kitchen, picking up roadside trash, that shit is old.
    Family Smoking Protection Act? Because of that the FDA banned cigarettes that were COMPLETELY LEGAL, and banned NAMING THE FLAVORS OF CIGARETTES. That fucking rips away my freedom to choose and the tobacco companies freedom to market and advertise.
    LOL your website says it started a nuclear retraction treaty with Russia, OBAMA IS THE ONE THAT RENOUNCED THAT BILL. Fucking morons.
    I couldn't give two shits about same sex marriage.
    The LLFPA has hidden in it the allowance of illegal immigrants to get a fucking tax return. That's bullshit.
    Provides travel expenses for soldiers families, meanwhile soldiers ARE GETTING ONE LESS MEAL TO EAT A DAY.
    Allows the media to snap pictures and video of fallen soldiers returning to the base, what if the fucking families don't want it publicized their child was murdered?
    Recovery.gov doesn't provide any transparency whatsoever.
    Too bad it takes OVER THREE YEARS TO GET THAT MONEY FOR THE VETS.
    Childrens Health Insurance Reauthorization Act? So now we're fucking socialists?


    Almost every single "fact" from that website you linked is overshadowing EVERY OTHER PART OF THE ACT/BILL/EXECUTIVE ORDER GIVEN. "Oh here is one good thing that this brings, don't pay attention to the fifty bad actions after the fact". Fucking moron.

  16. #14
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Medicaid will raise by a minimum of 80% when ObamaCare goes through.
    The 12.2 billion he provided to children with disabilities does not go towards the childrens education, nor the teachers, nor the schools support of the system. So where the fuck did this funding go?
    Extended benefits to same sex partners of federal employees? Seriously? Federal employees, even single ones, receive more than an extra 50% in benefits than the average American already.
    Appointed more openly gay officials than any other President? That doesn't fucking mean the officials are good at what they fucking do.
    ARRA, wasted 789 billion dollars to bail out companies that fucked up, in which allowed those companies top executives to give themselves raises. So fucking great.
    Your site says he created more private sector jobs, even though he DIDN'T. Nice lie on that linked website.
    Voluntary disclosure of white house visitors? Oh, how nice, even though HE IS THE FIRST PRESIDENT TO DISALLOW VISITORS IN THE WHITE HOUSE WITHOUT BUSINESS.
    Appointed first latina to the supreme court? Once again, IT DOESN'T MEAN SHE IS CUT OUT FOR THE FUCKING JOB.
    Serve.org? Yeah, it's called fucking habitat for humanity, working at the soup kitchen, picking up roadside trash, that shit is old.
    Family Smoking Protection Act? Because of that the FDA banned cigarettes that were COMPLETELY LEGAL, and banned NAMING THE FLAVORS OF CIGARETTES. That fucking rips away my freedom to choose and the tobacco companies freedom to market and advertise.
    LOL your website says it started a nuclear retraction treaty with Russia, OBAMA IS THE ONE THAT RENOUNCED THAT BILL. Fucking morons.
    I couldn't give two shits about same sex marriage.
    The LLFPA has hidden in it the allowance of illegal immigrants to get a fucking tax return. That's bullshit.
    Provides travel expenses for soldiers families, meanwhile soldiers ARE GETTING ONE LESS MEAL TO EAT A DAY.
    Allows the media to snap pictures and video of fallen soldiers returning to the base, what if the fucking families don't want it publicized their child was murdered?
    Recovery.gov doesn't provide any transparency whatsoever.
    Too bad it takes OVER THREE YEARS TO GET THAT MONEY FOR THE VETS.
    Childrens Health Insurance Reauthorization Act? So now we're fucking socialists?


    Almost every single "fact" from that website you linked is overshadowing EVERY OTHER PART OF THE ACT/BILL/EXECUTIVE ORDER GIVEN. "Oh here is one good thing that this brings, don't pay attention to the fifty bad actions after the fact". Fucking moron.
    The link was a joke.
    Good job man
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: http://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  17. #15
    WalterWhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    308
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​90% of these "Good things" come straight from my pocket.
    Oh, would you rather that money come from more loans from foreign countries?

    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post
    U.S presidents are just tools controlled by powerful people in the Pentagon.
    Because your money hungry government is so much better

    Quote Originally Posted by Racer >> View Post


    I thought this person was great but Now iam sure that he support terrorism in Egypt i hate him, Us people are so great but this person is just a fucker who love terrorist and Blood .
    You don't even know half of the issues this man has to deal with. Don't sit here and act like you know everything his administration is doing, this is probably the only news about him your fucked up country is even telling you about

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Obama says fuck it.
    By Liz in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 05:17 PM
  2. OH FUCK!! OBAMA GOT BANNED?
    By conadamae in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 05:06 PM
  3. OBAMA, YOU HONESTLY CAN'T FUCK WITH HIM.
    By whitten in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 03:08 AM
  4. Barack Obama is a Fucking Faggot!
    By x187Killa in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 05:56 AM
  5. FUCK OBAMA
    By grekx in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 09:17 PM