Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Happy

    People not responding.

    I get extremely frustrated when I try to find out about something, like trying to join the News Force. Then people don't respond.
    Here's what happened.
    I asked him how to join News Force, and he does not respond after a day or two.
    I then quote him telling him to read it, because I saw he was online.
    He then replies with something along the lines of "I'll see what we can do, get back to you in a second." so I send thanks.
    He then stays online for a bit and goes offline.
    After like 6 or so hours I told him that it was longer than a few seconds.
    He then messages back about a day after with something like "Stop being so impatient."....
    I then tell him why I was being impatient and why I am frustrated.
    He still has yet to answer me about my original question which was asked 3 days ago.
    Am I being impatient?
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: http://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  2. #2
    WTBUB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti Master View Post
    I get extremely frustrated when I try to find out about something, like trying to join the News Force. Then people don't respond.
    Here's what happened.
    I asked him how to join News Force, and he does not respond after a day or two.
    I then quote him telling him to read it, because I saw he was online.
    He then replies with something along the lines of "I'll see what we can do, get back to you in a second." so I send thanks.
    He then stays online for a bit and goes offline.
    After like 6 or so hours I told him that it was longer than a few seconds.
    He then messages back about a day after with something like "Stop being so impatient."....
    I then tell him why I was being impatient and why I am frustrated.
    He still has yet to answer me about my original question which was asked 3 days ago.
    Am I being impatient?
    He's taking his time...

  3. #3
    Grå's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,352
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,507
    Yes, you are a tad bit impatient.
    The way you are doing it makes you seem that way.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Grå For This Useful Post:

    Spaghetti Master (07-12-2013)

  5. #4
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Dude, lay off. You're a CS, what may be a second for us is a few days for you guys.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    Spaghetti Master (07-12-2013)

  7. #5
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Dude, lay off. You're a CS, what may be a second for us is a few days for you guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    Yes, you are a tad bit impatient.
    The way you are doing it makes you seem that way.
    Mkay, thanks for clearing it up.
    I'll try to be less impatient now.
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: http://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  8. #6
    The Productive Tnuc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cuntland
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Amused
    Good luck though.
    If you're reading this, I recommend you to go fuck yourself.
    Old name: The Productive Cunt

  9. #7
    mohamedtaher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Cynical
    In our times people are like that. They are only doing for they selves.

Similar Threads

  1. Crossfire not responding.
    By Irony in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 04:48 PM
  2. NOT RESPONDING(LAPTOP)
    By baize888 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 12:56 AM
  3. MW2 multiplayer not responding when launched. "localization.txt"
    By wasaka1 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2010, 09:10 PM
  4. [help] Crossfire not responding
    By davidus123 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 10:21 PM
  5. Problum Not responding
    By Sniper1221 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-30-2008, 10:43 PM