Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by mikehunt View Post
    Nice, I like how you consider me a choob. The fact that you came up with a short reply just makes me laugh. King douche bag? Is that some kind of ultimate vagina cleaner brand?
    The short reply makes you lulz? Sorry but I don't care enough to write out an expository essay about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Deebow View Post
    Its funny. You all ask for proof of God, But I see no proof of your Extra terrestrial life either? And please dont bring me the movie E.T.
    Sorry m8, give us a little more time, as we cannot just yet take an in-depth view of other earth-like planets IN OTHER SYSTEMS. But you are right, we have no proof of extra terrestrial life. Considering the sheer unfathomable vastness of the VISIBLE-universe, and us just being on a small blue speck (earth), in a slightly bigger speck (the solar system), in a slightly more bigger speck (the galaxy) I'm doubtful that there isn't E.T life.
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 08-09-2009 at 12:06 AM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    The short reply makes you lulz? Sorry but I don't care enough to write out an expository essay about you.

Sorry m8, give us a little more time, as we cannot just yet take an in-depth view of other earth-like planets IN OTHER SYSTEMS. But you are right, we have no proof of extra terrestrial life. Considering the sheer unfathomable vastness of the VISIBLE-universe, and us just being on a small blue speck (earth), in a slightly bigger speck (the solar system), in a slightly more bigger speck (the galaxy) I'm doubtful that there isn't E.T life.
    I didn't expect an essay, now that you've mentioned it. Nor did I mention the word, "essay". Your perpetuated angry that I caused is starting to die down, and I'm kind of missing it's presence. What happened to it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by beteasta3 View Post
    I am agnostic meaning i don't know what i believe in but i will stick up for the atheists cause i am partly one myself.
    First off scientists and atheists have reasonable theories and physical evidence supporting their beliefs. 1. atheists believe in evolution and none of that adam and eve bull shit do they have proof? Yes. fossils our similar traits to monkeys the fact that we have a tail bone...even the way our spine works. but no we didnt evolve from monkeys we just share the same ancestor

the big bang wasn't just random tnt explosion and its just a theory so simmer down.
    it was trillions of particles and 1 base element that together formed new chemicals (chemistry) and created ELEMENTS LIKE HYDROGEN AND HELIUM WHICH EVENTUALLY ALSO MERGE AND FORM NEW ELEMENTS AND AS PARTICLES ARE FUSING BILLIONS OF TIMES A SECOND MORE THINGS ARE BEING FORMED. EVENTUALLY SPACE ROCKS WERE FORMED AND DRENCHED IN MOLTEN LAVA AND CO2 LEVELS RISE AND OCEANS ARE FORMED AND INCREASE THE LEVEL OF OXYGEN AND EVENTUALLY LIFE IS FORMED BUT THE FIRST LIFE FORM WAS A ROCK A ROCK WHO SAT THERE AND ATE ON UPCOMING DUST AND EVENTUALLY THINGS EVOLVE AND WE BECAME WHAT WE ARE NOW.
    AND DONT SAY WHY IS EVERY PLANET ROUND THEN? THAT IS BECAUSE OF THE WAY GRAVITY WORKS.
    AND DONT USE THAT BANANA ARGUMENT THESE LAME CHRISTIANS USE. THE REASON THE BANANA FITS SO PERFECTLY IN OUR HANDS IS BECAUSE IT IS A MAN MADE DESIGN..EARLY ANCESTORS MONKEYS AND WHAT NOT ATE THESE WHICH SOON FORMED INTO THE LIKING OF THEIR HANDS(OURS)
    why do U THINK SEX IS PLEASURABLE? BECAUSE WE ARE MEANT TO REPRODUCE AND KEEP THE CYCLE GOING SO IT IS MEANT TO BE PLEASURABLE TO MAKE US REPRODUCE. SO HAVING SEX ISNT A SIN... THESE PEOPLE MAKE THE LAMEST SHIT AND PUT IT IN A BOK AND IGNORANT PEOPLE LIKE U BELIEVERS FALL FOR IT. PLEASE THINK ABOUT THIS VERY HARD.

the theory of the big bang states that the universe was once the size of a tiny atom and even to this day expands and gets larger and larger. orrrr its own gravity will pull on its self and cause it to shrink and eventually collapse on its self.

If the distance between galaxy clusters is increasing today, everything must have been closer together in the past. This idea has been considered in detail back in time to extreme densities and temperatures and large particle accelerators have been built to experiment on and test such conditions.

Besides if god exists what created god? and if god is omnipotent why do so many people pray and pray and get nothing.
    christians believe if u except jesus into ure life he will repay you and w/e

so they pray oh please lord rid my daughter of this cancer please or she will die in a month......month later she dies

and these idiots also say that god LOVES U AND he wants to take care of you but if you jerk off or kill or steal or lie to even a 5 year old hell send you to a lake of fire where u choke burn scream and cry in agonizing pain for all eternity.
    So basically saying if you killed someone and pray to god to not send you to hell he wont but if u never killed or anything and donated to charity and had love for everyone but WERE AN ATHEIST he would instantly banish u to hell no questions asked. DOES THAT MAKE SENSE TO YOU?

I SUGGEST MY DEAR FRIEND U READ ARTICLES READ BOOKS MAYBE WATCH SOME EDUCATIONAL TELEVISION FOR ONCE IN URE LIFE INSTEAD OF HAVING URE HEAD DIGGED IN VIDEO GAMES AND SPONGE BOB AND THE BEST SELLING FAIRY TALE BOOK...THE HOLY BIBLE DO SOMETHING REASONABLE AND PROGRESSIVE LIKE DIG DEEPER INTO THE TRENCHES OF SCIENCE AND LOOK AT IT FROM BOTH PERSPECTIVES BECAUSE THE FACT THAT YOU MADE UP ONE REASONABLE EXPLANATION FOR THE EXISTENCE OF EVERYTHING IS GOD WHICH U HAVE NO PROOF OF MEANS U R LAZY AND WEAK MINDED AND CHOSE NOT TO SEE THIS WORLD AS WHAT IT REALLY IS
    DON'T FUCKING CARE! YOU STUPID ATHIESTS STIIIIL DONT UNDERSTAND THAT RELIGION IS ABOUT FAITH! THERE ISN"T A SHIT LOAD BUT THERE IS ENOUGH TO BELIEVE! I DO BELIEVE SCIENCE IS PARTLY CORRECT BUT THERE IS PROOF THAT JESUS EXISTED AND NO SCIENTIST COULD POSSIBLY DISPROVE IT AND IF HE THINKS HE CAN THEN HE IS A CRAZY SCIENTIST! AND YOU ARE THE STUPID LAZY WEEK MINDED ONE BITCH BECAUSE OK THERE WUZ A BIG BANG BUT WHO OR WHAT MADE IT SO? THAT EXPLOSION OF MATTER JUST LIKE FUCKING HAPPENED? NOW THAT IS SOMETHING SCIENCE HAS NEVER BEEN ABLE TO PROVE!

*edit after reading more posts: You guys are straight up fucking retarded. You spend a shit load of time writing bullshit on a forum to people you don't know and you can't give an hour of your time to God? Also there is proof of ghosts, demons, all that shit so that is proof enough that there are things out there we don't understand.

FUCK YO BETCH!
    Last edited by Jerk; 08-09-2009 at 10:24 PM.
    Thank me if I helped in any way, shape or form!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerk View Post
    DON'T FUCKING CARE! YOU STUPID ATHIESTS STIIIIL DONT UNDERSTAND THAT RELIGION IS ABOUT FAITH! (Faith can go suck a fat one in this thread, you little cunt) THERE ISN"T A SHIT LOAD BUT THERE IS ENOUGH TO BELIEVE! (There is nothing to believe, we all have to wait until the end. If there's even an end that is.) I DO BELIEVE SCIENCE IS PARTLY CORRECT (Oh really?!? I thought you were Christian and believed in God. And that God does everything as a reason. Not all that technical shit) BUT THERE IS PROOF THAT JESUS EXISTED (Where's the fucking proof!?!? Right, there is none.) AND NO SCIENTIST COULD POSSIBLY DISPROVE IT (Scientists can prove basically anything if they put their intricate logic and knowledge towards it. It's just a matter of time and patience.) AND IF HE THINKS HE CAN THEN HE IS A CRAZY SCIENTIST! (Not very crazy, we already know that God's existence was just a made up story.) AND YOU ARE THE STUPID LAZY WEEK MINDED ONE BITCH (Stupid? Weak? Are those words a Christian would say to some random person? No, I think it's because you fear that we may be right about you fake God. You fear that something you put so much faith in was fake, a fraud) BECAUSE OK THERE WUZ A BIG BANG BUT WHO OR WHAT MADE IT SO? (We don't fucking know, we're not the creators of the universe. God isn't real, reason being is because he would have shown himself to all humanity and said, "I created the universe and all within it." No, what he said was that he created the EARTH.) THAT EXPLOSION OF MATTER JUST LIKE FUCKING HAPPENED? (As far as we know.) NOW THAT IS SOMETHING SCIENCE HAS NEVER BEEN ABLE TO PROVE! (No shit, Sherlock. We you born yesterday? Or were your parents related?)

*edit after reading more posts: You guys are straight up fucking retarded. You spend a shit load of time writing bullshit on a forum to people you don't know and you can't give an hour of your time to God? Also there is proof of ghosts, demons, all that shit so that is proof enough that there are things out there we don't understand.

FUCK YO BETCH! (Something a Christian would say. How nice.)
    First off, learn to fucking spell and use your diction. Secondly, read my signature, you dumb-founded fuck. You can get the fuck out of this thread if you're going to bitch at all of us. And science also hasn't been able to prove God's existence either. Neither have Christians. You have to look at things from other people's perspective first before you start bitching at everyone. We are having a simple dispute. And if you can't handle that idea, blow me.

Also, I want solid fucking proof that God exists. Giving an hour of my time away just to talk to myself (that's what you call, "praying") and not be heard is imbecilic and nonsensical. Who the fuck would talk to their selves for an hour? A mentally disabled person might.

Calling us retarded isn't going to get you far in anyone's books. One who cannot spell is considered annoying and people would consider you to be more of a low-intelligent being. We argue with logic, not with faith.

You know so little.
    You understand nothing.
    One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    First off, learn to fucking spell and use your diction. Secondly, read my signature, you dumb-founded fuck. You can get the fuck out of this thread if you're going to bitch at all of us. And science also hasn't been able to prove God's existence either. Neither have Christians. You have to look at things from other people's perspective first before you start bitching at everyone. We are having a simple dispute. And if you can't handle that idea, blow me.

Also, I want solid fucking proof that God exists. Giving an hour of my time away just to talk to myself (that's what you call, "praying") and not be heard is imbecilic and nonsensical. Who the fuck would talk to their selves for an hour? A mentally disabled person might.

Calling us retarded isn't going to get you far in anyone's books. One who cannot spell is considered annoying and people would consider you to be more of a low-intelligent being. We argue with logic, not with faith.

You know so little.
    You understand nothing.
    One who knows nothing can understand nothing.
    It makes me LOL how like all of a sudden people care about how others' spelling or grammar is on the internet!
    Thank me if I helped in any way, shape or form!

Thanks
    It makes me LOL how like all of a sudden people care about how others' spelling or grammar is on the internet!
    This is a logical thread, not a chat room. You use your grammar and diction to gain respect here. You my sir, are on my list of being ignored. Don't talk to me unless you know how to speak fluent English. With none of that abbreviated or this represents this kind of nonsense. Knowledge is free, we are knowledgeable people, we use our knowledge in our debates.

I also like how you never argued over the fact that I stated that your unfathomable, "God" is of non-existence.
    Last edited by mikehunt..; 08-10-2009 at 12:49 AM.

Dave G-upta if that is your real name...we know who you are.
    Thanks
    This is a logical thread, not a chat room. You use your grammar and diction to gain respect here. You my sir, are on my list of being ignored. Don't talk to me unless you know how to speak fluent English. With none of that abbreviated or this represents this kind of nonsense. Knowledge is free, we are knowledgeable people, we use our knowledge in our debates.

I also like how you never argued over the fact that I stated that your unfathomable, "God" is of non-existence.
    something you have probably heard about urself quite often
    Last edited by blovtom1; 08-10-2009 at 01:22 AM.
    God is watching

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/89-religio...explained.html --answers some questions

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun333 View Post
    WTF I COMPILE AND IT NO WORKS!!! DO I NEED PSEUDOCODE COMPILER?
    rofl!!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blovtom1 For This Useful Post:

bodke (08-10-2009),xpliedx (08-10-2009)

Thanks
    rofl yea was reading through this and mychunt is a total douche, he tink he all smart n shit fkn loser

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Anyone wanna reply to my previous post? I feel ignored. Pretty please? I just want to know if someone actually believes that theory, or whatever.

Dont forget to click thanks if i helpd ^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Well , it's maybe a little harsh but i will tell you all now the truth .......Jesus wasn't nailed on a cross ! He died because of sup1r turtle cancer !!!deal with it !

All hail the turtle (turtles ,turtles ,turtles,turtles).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    I'm gonna go with mikehunts little respond in quote, thing.

DON'T FUCKING CARE! YOU STUPID ATHIESTS STIIIIL DONT UNDERSTAND THAT RELIGION IS ABOUT FAITH! Yeah we do, that's why we think it's silly THERE ISN"T A SHIT LOAD BUT THERE IS ENOUGH TO BELIEVE! No there isn't any... I DO BELIEVE SCIENCE IS PARTLY CORRECT BUT THERE IS PROOF THAT JESUS EXISTED AND NO SCIENTIST COULD POSSIBLY DISPROVE IT AND IF HE THINKS HE CAN THEN HE IS A CRAZY SCIENTIST! ... I don't even know how to respond to that nonsense AND YOU ARE THE STUPID LAZY WEEK MINDED ONE BITCH BECAUSE OK THERE WUZ A BIG BANG BUT WHO OR WHAT MADE IT SO? THAT EXPLOSION OF MATTER JUST LIKE FUCKING HAPPENED? NOW THAT IS SOMETHING SCIENCE HAS NEVER BEEN ABLE TO PROVE! You a stupid nigga ain't you?

*edit after reading more posts: You guys are straight up fucking retarded. You spend a shit load of time writing bullshit on a forum to people you don't know and you can't give an hour of your time to God? I've given him 17 years, so fuck you. Also there is proof of ghosts where?, demons where?, all that shit so that is proof enough that there are things out there we don't understand. Where?

FUCK YO BETCH!
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Paroxysm For This Useful Post:

mikehunt.. (08-10-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichig00 View Post
    Hmmm. Mayb humans just thought that extraterrestrials were angels and god. Since most religions start with the same thing. Someone/somthing descending from the sky. I mean this cud be another possibility.. Just check chariots of the gods.
    Proof or GTFO.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Okay, i cant type a whole page like you guys but heres my opinion. Im Agnostic. I am leaning more towards being catholic, because i still go to church every sunday. My question is, how are we supposed to know that our religion is the right. How do we know that our God is the only god? Are we calling all other religions wrong? Im a person who needs to see things to believe them.
    .: Favorite:.

Dave G-upta if that is your real name...we know who you are.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcode View Post
    Okay, i cant type a whole page like you guys but heres my opinion. Im Agnostic. I am leaning more towards being catholic, because i still go to church every sunday. My question is, how are we supposed to know that our religion is the right. How do we know that our God is the only god? Are we calling all other religions wrong? Im a person who needs to see things to believe them.
    your last line is the only reason i bothered to reply...you think you are the only one? its called faith in things not seen..you cant see air yet u believe its there..there is a bunch of shit in space you havent seen yet you would believe it is there if some scientist told you..it honestly is a step of faith that hits you at a predestined time..like my pastor says you dont choose to be born again, God calls you, it is never your decision.
    God is watching

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/89-religio...explained.html --answers some questions

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun333 View Post
    WTF I COMPILE AND IT NO WORKS!!! DO I NEED PSEUDOCODE COMPILER?
    rofl!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bodke View Post
    rofl yea was reading through this and mychunt is a total douche, he tink he all smart n shit fkn loser
    This is a logical thread. You're more than welcome to post, but don't talk in chat form.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast