Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 159
  1. #76
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by blovtom1 View Post
    your last line is the only reason i bothered to reply...you think you are the only one? its called faith in things not seen..you cant see air yet u believe its there..there is a bunch of shit in space you havent seen yet you would believe it is there if some scientist told you..it honestly is a step of faith that hits you at a predestined time..like my pastor says you dont choose to be born again, God calls you, it is never your decision.
    If you only choose to believe what you "see" you're retarded. Believe what can be proven via the Scientific Method.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  2. #77
    mikehunt..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by blovtom1 View Post
    your last line is the only reason i bothered to reply...you think you are the only one? its called faith in things not seen..you cant see air yet u believe its there..there is a bunch of shit in space you havent seen yet you would believe it is there if some scientist told you..it honestly is a step of faith that hits you at a predestined time..like my pastor says you dont choose to be born again, God calls you, it is never your decision.
    How about, we don't give a shit about your fake, "God". Quite talking about him, this is a debate. Not a fucking fighting thread. Faith is just a feeling you get when you know that you're scared in the world, but have nothing worthy in your life. You talking like you personally know your, "God". Christianity is just another word for fear; fear that you're all lonely and isolated in this world of indulgence and war. You ask him for retribution against evil, but does not reply. Isn't that a hint? Consider that as a dead serious fact there that you're praying to no one. Why? Because he is just a pure fragment of man's imagination.

  3. #78
    mikehunt..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    If you only choose to believe what you "see" you're retarded. Believe what can be proven via the Scientific Method.
    I know you don't support me and all, but thank you. I appreciate that. Don't reply if you don't want to.

  4. #79
    blovtom1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave G-upta if that is your real name...we know who you are.
    Posts
    367
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    160
    for some reason u keep calling this a logical thread and whatnot??why do u feel the need to have people think you smart??this is in a flaming and rage section where lil kids can post if they want..stop trying to please and u talk to me about fighting??rofl you even fight ppl with the same views as you...so..douchie(hmm nice name for you) please stop talking to me or replying to my posts as all your fake logic and smartness has hurt you instead of helped you
    kthxbai God loves you
    God is watching

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/89-religio...explained.html --answers some questions

    Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun333 View Post
    WTF I COMPILE AND IT NO WORKS!!! DO I NEED PSEUDOCODE COMPILER?
    rofl!!!

  5. #80
    mikehunt..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by blovtom1 View Post
    for some reason u keep calling this a logical thread and whatnot??why do u feel the need to have people think you smart??this is in a flaming and rage section where lil kids can post if they want..stop trying to please and u talk to me about fighting??rofl you even fight ppl with the same views as you...so..douchie(hmm nice name for you) please stop talking to me or replying to my posts as all your fake logic and smartness has hurt you instead of helped you
    kthxbai God loves you
    I'm tired of explaining everything, I've done it too many times. I don't want people to think I'm an asshole for using logic. I can get carried away at times. I'm also like that in real life, and my school teachers hate me for it. Also, I'm sorry for using profanity against you. I was letting my rage out since some asshole hit my dad's car today. I smashed my head on the side window where it's bruised like a watermelon. I've got a mind splitting head-ache which hurts like a bitch.

    I'm pretty chill now. So if anyone wants to private message me, they can.
    Last edited by mikehunt..; 08-10-2009 at 03:39 AM.

  6. #81
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by mikehunt View Post
    I know you don't support me and all, but thank you. I appreciate that. Don't reply if you don't want to.
    That's coo, you should just remember this is the flame section so don't expect logically arguments.

    Quote Originally Posted by blovtom1 View Post
    for some reason u keep calling this a logical thread and whatnot??why do u feel the need to have people think you smart??this is in a flaming and rage section where lil kids can post if they want..stop trying to please and u talk to me about fighting??rofl you even fight ppl with the same views as you...so..douchie(hmm nice name for you) please stop talking to me or replying to my posts as all your fake logic and smartness has hurt you instead of helped you
    kthxbai God loves you

    Any intention of replying to my post?
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  7. #82
    blovtom1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave G-upta if that is your real name...we know who you are.
    Posts
    367
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    If you only choose to believe what you "see" you're retarded. Believe what can be proven via the Scientific Method.
    lolol im getting to it

    ok as far as this goes, i agree with you up to the point where believing only what you see is retarded but was the scientific method not invented by man? and man is a less than perfect species..even scientists would say the method is less than perfect itself correct me here? cause im assuming..but thats beside the point im kinda tryna stop posting in this thread b/c its not like im changing lives by debating here lol, i was just shocked at how many people believe God is not real and my initial reaction was to try and correct them...

    ill leave it at this, one thing i am sure of is that people are a product of their environment and it really saddens me that you paroxysm would turn your back on God..i dont know what happned in your life that affected you so negatively with christianity maybe unanswered prayers, maybe a death in the family but i can only speculate, its a shame because you would have been a great asset to christians as you exhibit leadership qualities..but i done for now time for reflection

    edit: oh and to mike it cool, problems in life tend to reflect in our moods lol no worries here douchie..jk!! na we cool for real tho
    God is watching

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/89-religio...explained.html --answers some questions

    Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun333 View Post
    WTF I COMPILE AND IT NO WORKS!!! DO I NEED PSEUDOCODE COMPILER?
    rofl!!!

  8. #83
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by blovtom1 View Post
    lolol im getting to it

    ok as far as this goes, i agree with you up to the point where believing only what you see is retarded but was the scientific method not invented by man? and man is a less than perfect species..even scientists would say the method is less than perfect itself correct me here? The Scientific Method is the closest thing we have to a perfect system cause im assuming..but thats beside the point im kinda tryna stop posting in this thread b/c its not like im changing lives by debating here lol, i was just shocked at how many people believe God is not real and my initial reaction was to try and correct them... That's ok, I respond the same way to "Luls Atheist are stupid, Godz is real" threads.

    ill leave it at this, one thing i am sure of is that people are a product of their environment and it really saddens me that you paroxysm would turn your back on God..i dont know what happned in your life that affected you so negatively with christianity maybe unanswered prayers, maybe a death in the family but i can only speculate, its a shame because you would have been a great asset to christians as you exhibit leadership qualities..but i done for now time for reflection

    I never had any problems, I have a great family, great friends, I've lived a pretty average life. No family deaths, no traumatic childhood events. I'm just skeptical of the things I hear. I was a believer for about 16 years until I applied the same skepticism to my religion.

    edit: oh and to mike it cool, problems in life tend to reflect in our moods lol no worries here douchie..jk!! na we cool for real tho

    BOB THE BUILDER CAN WE FIX IT!
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Paroxysm For This Useful Post:

    mikehunt.. (08-10-2009)

  10. #84
    Ichig00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Proof or GTFO.
    Theres some on the book Chariots of the gods. I dun wanna quote the whole thing







    Dont forget to click thanks if i helpd ^^


  11. #85
    Jerk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Santa Ana CA
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by mikehunt View Post
    This is a logical thread, not a chat room. You use your grammar and diction to gain respect here. You my sir, are on my list of being ignored. Don't talk to me unless you know how to speak fluent English. With none of that abbreviated or this represents this kind of nonsense. Knowledge is free, we are knowledgeable people, we use our knowledge in our debates.

    I also like how you never argued over the fact that I stated that your unfathomable, "God" is of non-existence.
    That my not so good friend is because God told us to spread his teachings but never to force them upon people. After reading my original post I realized I was going against my religion in saying you are "stupid" for not believing, for that I apologize Mr. Educated nerd. (Anyone can speak fluent English if they wanted to brother. Its not as if it makes you special. You are just showing off to the other nerds.)
    Thank me if I helped in any way, shape or form!


  12. #86
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerk View Post
    That my not so good friend is because God told us to spread his teachings but never to force them upon people. After reading my original post I realized I was going against my religion in saying you are "stupid" for not believing, for that I apologize Mr. Educated nerd. (Anyone can speak fluent English if they wanted to brother. Its not as if it makes you special. You are just showing off to the other nerds.)
    Wow, I don't know what kind of Christianity you follow but it must encourage passive-aggressive behavior.

    "After reading my original post I realized I was going against my religion in saying you are "stupid" for not believing, for that I apologize Mr. Educated nerd."

    That's not an apology, that's like me walking upto a fat black guy and saying "I apologize for calling you fat, you dumb nigger."

    Or saying "I'm sorry for calling you dumb, you spick." to you.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  13. #87
    mikehunt..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    That's coo, you should just remember this is the flame section so don't expect logically arguments.
    I learned that the hard way, lol. I've also have to consider the fact that I screw up sometimes in threads. I want everyone to know that when I'm like that, just ignore me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    BOB THE BUILDER CAN WE FIX IT!
    I'm sorry to say this, but I've never laughed so hard in my entire life on this forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerk View Post
    That my not so good friend is because God told us to spread his teachings but never to force them upon people. After reading my original post I realized I was going against my religion in saying you are "stupid" for not believing, for that I apologize Mr. Educated nerd. (Anyone can speak fluent English if they wanted to brother. Its not as if it makes you special. You are just showing off to the other nerds.)
    You contradicted yourself, yet again. Why do people call me a nerd? I get that all the time in school.
    Last edited by mikehunt..; 08-10-2009 at 03:39 PM.

  14. #88
    youngtoshiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    ha...religion its nothing but i bunch of talk and proof that humans are stupid and insecure enough to beleive in anything that someone puts on paper or what they see on T.V the truth of the matter is god is nothing more then what u want him/her to be just a reason not to fear death but its foolish fearing death is inevitable just like life its going to happen and u cant stop it life and death are to complete oposites but there 100% reliable on each other cause without life can death exist and without death can life exist and before you say life can continue without death think if every thing that ever lived on this planet was here today never dieing how could there be life all fod resources would be gone c02 emissions would still kill us and you wouldnt be able to truly live

    have you ever truly thought about god in and upon him/herself does he/she really make sense and if he/she exists and did create the universe and everything in and around it then with what magic? but some religions do not believe in magic and say believing or mimicing any act of magic is a sin ill simply name one in witch i have and still do have relations to Millenarian, Restorationist believe in god but not Jesus and think magic is sinful but then shouldn't god be the largest sinner of all?

    every thing that is said to be a sin a the bible or what ever u read for religious info god has committed and if im wrong may he strike me down this very second to stop me from posting this......

    as i thought im still here witch is also proof that god is non-existent like a egg laying man if god see's all and knows all then shouldn't he have seen the birth of atheism comming and stopped it thousand of years before it was put into the world or better yet get rid of the root of atheism MAN o wait sense god created everything doesnt that mean he created atheism and every religion that says there is more then one god it doesnt make sense it's a king making an army to overthrow himself (code geass is the only exception)

    ok lets say god does exist one day he comes down from heaven and makes a world wide announcement so that every single person can hear and understand him would you really want to praise him i mean he causes every last misfortune in the world he commits crimes not the criminals there simply doing what he made them do he's perhaps the most self centered being i kow of he makes books hundred of pages thick that proclaims "i am your creator and pleasure, yet i am death and misery" would you really bow down to such a ruler i know i wouldn't


    i apologize for any grammatical errors and punctuation absence but im not really all that fond of grammar and punctuation

    i just read what i typed up and wish to apologize for certain parts that sound and are mixed up
    Last edited by youngtoshiro; 08-10-2009 at 04:21 PM. Reason: apology

  15. #89
    mikehunt..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by youngtoshiro View Post
    ha...religion its nothing but i bunch of talk and proof that humans are stupid and insecure enough to beleive in anything that someone puts on paper or what they see on T.V the truth of the matter is god is nothing more then what u want him/her to be just a reason not to fear death but its foolish fearing death is inevitable just like life its going to happen and u cant stop it life and death are to complete oposites but there 100% reliable on each other cause without life can death exist and without death can life exist and before you say life can continue without death think if every thing that ever lived on this planet was here today never dieing how could there be life all fod resources would be gone c02 emissions would still kill us and you wouldnt be able to truly live

    have you ever truly thought about god in and upon him/herself does he/she really make sense and if he/she exists and did create the universe and everything in and around it then with what magic? but some religions do not believe in magic and say believing or mimicing any act of magic is a sin ill simply name one in witch i have and still do have relations to Millenarian, Restorationist believe in god but not Jesus and think magic is sinful but then shouldn't god be the largest sinner of all?

    every thing that is said to be a sin a the bible or what ever u read for religious info god has committed and if im wrong may he strike me down this very second to stop me from posting this......

    as i thought im still here witch is also proof that god is non-existent like a egg laying man if god see's all and knows all then shouldn't he have seen the birth of atheism comming and stopped it thousand of years before it was put into the world or better yet get rid of the root of atheism MAN o wait sense god created everything doesnt that mean he created atheism and every religion that says there is more then one god it doesnt make sense it's a king making an army to overthrow himself (code geass is the only exception)

    ok lets say god does exist one day he comes down from heaven and makes a world wide announcement so that every single person can hear and understand him would you really want to praise him i mean he causes every last misfortune in the world he commits crimes not the criminals there simply doing what he made them do he's perhaps the most self centered being i kow of he makes books hundred of pages thick that proclaims "i am your creator and pleasure, yet i am death and misery" would you really bow down to such a ruler i know i wouldn't


    i apologize for any grammatical errors and punctuation absence but im not really all that fond of grammar and punctuation

    i just read what i typed up and wish to apologize for certain parts that sound and are mixed up
    Don't sweat about the grammar and punctuation. But I agree with you all the way. A God would make his existence noticeable to man-kind. One that does not, is not a God.

  16. #90
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Grammar and spelling is for bitches, real men make up their own words.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MPGH PM Chat Quote Thread
    By arunforce in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-12-2013, 09:24 PM
  2. MPGH AIM Chat Quote Thread
    By ace76543 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-25-2011, 01:14 PM
  3. MPGH IRC Chat Quote Thread
    By i eat trees in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 746
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 11:07 PM
  4. RE: Response to the "Atheist" topic.
    By hihiman1 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 04:16 AM
  5. Favorite Quote
    By EleMentX in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 05:03 PM

Tags for this Thread