Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 159
  1. #91
    mikehunt..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Grammar and spelling is for bitches, real men make up their own words.
    That's redonkulous. :]

  2. #92
    qdude11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    119
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Doh
    Gods real u know why? Hes the boss. HE OWNS UR ASS! and jerking off is a thing for everyman even on tv o.O so stfu and go to hell u can believe in buda hes less bullshit then nothing. there is a main person who created the earth. it could be ur mom. shut the fuck up. i will laugh my ass off in heaven while ur burning in the firery pits of hell. go die.


    One of the main reasons that it is so easy to march men off to war, is that each of them feels sorry for the man next to him who will die. R.I.P. Kevin

    Not Done Done Will never happen.

    [] 10 Posts
    [] 100 Posts
    [] 250 Posts
    [] 400 Posts
    [] 1000 Posts
    [] Become MPGH Staff
    [] Get Called a Hacker 100 Times
    [] Get 70 kills in game
    [] Make a working hack
    [] Make a Dumb List

    REZ MODS:
    G36E Atomic Bloody Rampage Rainbow -http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...e-rainbow.html

  3. #93
    Jerk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Santa Ana CA
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I just don't understand what happened to this world. Back then, nobody questioned religion and now, out of nowhere we think we are bad ass and believe everything that a scientist says or some stupid person on the internet says. "Put your trust in god because man will let you down every time." That is what I believe and this is the reason everyone always says that two things to never discuss are Religion and Politics because nobody will ever win. There may not be as much proof of God as there is for Science but God has faith on his side because man is not perfect and those "scientists" can lie as well.
    Thank me if I helped in any way, shape or form!


  4. #94
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerk View Post
    I just don't understand what happened to this world. Back then, nobody questioned religion and now, out of nowhere we think we are bad ass and believe everything that a scientist says or some stupid person on the internet says. "Put your trust in god because man will let you down every time." That is what I believe and this is the reason everyone always says that two things to never discuss are Religion and Politics because nobody will ever win. There may not be as much proof of God as there is for Science but God has faith on his side because man is not perfect and those "scientists" can lie as well.
    Conspiracy Thoeries, lovely.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  5. #95
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,685
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,512
    Scientists can lie, but a smart person won't jump on board unless they publish how it was done. They put all the equations out there, do them yourself if you don't believe them.

    Some people, *cough* Paroxysm *cough* seem to think God doesn't exist because the lack of evidence to support God. I'd say there is 50%/50% percent chance there is or isn't a God, but it's definitely not the God you would find in any organized religion.

    I find it funny that atheists and theists bash each other without any NEAR complete facts. As, Einstein said - "Science without Religion is Lame; Religion without Science is Blind." I believe it to mean that if you put all your faith in God unquestionably, you might as well be blind. If you put all your faith in Science, you might as well be lame (think uncreative, just all numbers). I just don't think Science could prove a higher power, so I don't think there will ever be an answer to God. Hell, I don't think if I died and came back a million times with the same brain would I know if there is a God.

    Some things are better left unknown. It's like someone living in a 2d world trying to grasp the third dimension. Some people might say, that's proof enough for me that God doesn't exist, but I prefer to keep an open mind. I don't care if God does or doesn't exist, it won't change my behavior. I have my own moral guidelines.

    If this was a BASH ORGANIZED RELIGION thread, I'd be fucking all over this. I just think that people who try to deny or prove God are way over their heads.
    Last edited by arunforce; 08-10-2009 at 10:18 PM.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  6. #96
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    No one really conformed from the original.

    Look at all the different religions; all of which are all wrong

  7. #97
    hihiman1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    252
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    No one really conformed from the original.

    Look at all the different religions; all of which are all wrong
    ^^^ Strong word for a chronic masturbator

    [img]http://************.com/sig/017/hiyohihi.jpg[/img]





    mpgh.net/freeVIP

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to hihiman1 For This Useful Post:

    blovtom1 (08-10-2009)

  9. #98
    mikehunt..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Scientists can lie, but a smart person won't jump on board unless they publish how it was done. They put all the equations out there, do them yourself if you don't believe them.

    Some people, *cough* Paroxysm *cough* seem to think God doesn't exist because the lack of evidence to support God. I'd say there is 50%/50% percent chance there is or isn't a God, but it's definitely not the God you would find in any organized religion.

    I find it funny that atheists and theists bash each other without any NEAR complete facts. As, Einstein said - "Science without Religion is Lame; Religion without Science is Blind." I believe it to mean that if you put all your faith in God unquestionably, you might as well be blind. If you put all your faith in Science, you might as well be lame (think uncreative, just all numbers). I just don't think Science could prove a higher power, so I don't think there will ever be an answer to God. Hell, I don't think if I died and came back a million times with the same brain would I know if there is a God.

    Some things are better left unknown. It's like someone living in a 2d world trying to grasp the third dimension. Some people might say, that's proof enough for me that God doesn't exist, but I prefer to keep an open mind. I don't care if God does or doesn't exist, it won't change my behavior. I have my own moral guidelines.

    If this was a BASH ORGANIZED RELIGION thread, I'd be fucking all over this. I just think that people who try to deny or prove God are way over their heads.
    I'm not religious, but I read the bible one summer ago. The thing that confuses me is that God said that the Earth will be no more. What would happen if human beings were to live on another planet? Right there is the key to man-kind's own survival without all this going to heaven shit. Nobody has crystal clear facts or information in this forum about any religion. That's why science and faith have been an on-going-war for many millenniums. No one can prove each other wrong, it's all just a matter of time.

    Einstein on the other hand, was correct with his coherent statement about faith and knowledge.. However, putting science and religion together is like putting a predator with it's enemy in a cage. They're both going to have to fight for their lives. A deadly mix which will only result in a war.

    Science and religion will never make peace, because they will always end up in a bloody battle. Basically, there's nothing anyone can do. If someone does make a move, they'd usually end up dead like the others.

    It is as impossible for man to demonstrate the existence of God as it would be for even Sherlock Holmes to demonstrate the existence of Arthur Conan Doyle.

  10. #99
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Science has evidence to back it up.

    Religion has longevity and nothing else.

    People can make stuff up, but the difference is it hasn't been here for a while like religion has and that is why people will disbelieve you but not disbelieve religion.

    It's stupid human nature to just assume that it is true just because it's been here for a long time. That's the difference in science where things can be disproven with evidence/data/whatever.

  11. #100
    beteasta3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Have You Checked You'r Sister's Room?
    Posts
    472
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by qdude11 View Post
    Gods real u know why? Hes the boss. HE OWNS UR ASS! and jerking off is a thing for everyman even on tv o.O so stfu and go to hell u can believe in buda hes less bullshit then nothing. there is a main person who created the earth. it could be ur mom. shut the fuck up. i will laugh my ass off in heaven while ur burning in the firery pits of hell. go die.
    LOLOLOL. you know what times like these i wish when we all died we atheists could laugh at ure sorry asses. but sadly that cannot be =/


    Press The Thanks Button..Can't Hurt!!

  12. #101
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    I find it funny that atheists and theists bash each other without any NEAR complete facts.
    Because there are no facts to work with. That's why i deny the concept of god, if you make an assertion w/o evidence I have every right deny your claims. You seriously think I don't WANT there to be a God? If I knew there was a God I would be happy as balls, because I would no longer question the meaning of life, I'd know that there's a big bearded old white guy up in the sky watching over me and taking care of me.


    This is how the argument goes:

    Theist makes a claim about the existence of X because of A,B,C

    Skeptic disproves claim A, B, & C with physical evidence and reason, proving X couldn't be because D, E & F appertaining to A, B & C.

    Theist says WELL YOU CAN'T PROVE THERE ISN'T A GOD!

    Skeptics walks away because he/she finally realize it's a waste of time arguing with these people.

    Theist claims victory

    Jesus sheds a single tear.
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 08-12-2009 at 03:07 AM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Paroxysm For This Useful Post:

    beteasta3 (08-12-2009)

  14. #102
    beteasta3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Have You Checked You'r Sister's Room?
    Posts
    472
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Because there are no facts to work with. That's why i deny the concept of god, if you make an assertion w/o evidence I have every right deny your claims. You seriously think I don't WANT there to be a God? If I knew there was a God I would be happy as balls, because I would no longer question the meaning of life, I'd know that there's a big bearded old white guy up in the sky watching over me and taking care of me.


    This is how the argument goes:

    Theist makes a claim about the existence of X because of A,B,C

    Skeptic disproves claim A, B, & C with physical evidence and reason, proving X couldn't be because D, E & F appertaining to A, B & C.

    Theist says WELL YOU CAN'T PROVE THERE ISN'T A GOD!

    Skeptics walks away because he/she finally realize it's a waste of time arguing with these people.

    Theist claims victory

    Jesus sheds a single tear.

    Lmao nice way of using algebra to go upon explaining it


    Press The Thanks Button..Can't Hurt!!

  15. #103
    Banned4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,256
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Just wow...

  16. #104
    mikehunt..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Because there are no facts to work with. That's why i deny the concept of god, if you make an assertion w/o evidence I have every right deny your claims. You seriously think I don't WANT there to be a God? If I knew there was a God I would be happy as balls, because I would no longer question the meaning of life, I'd know that there's a big bearded old white guy up in the sky watching over me and taking care of me.


    This is how the argument goes:

    Theist makes a claim about the existence of X because of A,B,C

    Skeptic disproves claim A, B, & C with physical evidence and reason, proving X couldn't be because D, E & F appertaining to A, B & C.

    Theist says WELL YOU CAN'T PROVE THERE ISN'T A GOD!

    Skeptics walks away because he/she finally realize it's a waste of time arguing with these people.

    Theist claims victory

    Jesus sheds a single tear.
    That's the way for all religions. They try to prove each other wrong in the veracious way you just spoke of. I can't type very much anymore due to my carpal tunnel. But I will tell you this, trying to explain the unexplainable is nearly impossible, or just to simple to figure it out. We also have to be cognizant of what other people have to envisage, to prevent further out bursts of violence and riots.

    The meaning of life, however. Will not be a simple task for humans to figure out. That's where, "God" comes in, the creator of all. How did this get here? Or how is that possible? Simple, people put their faith in this, "God" that has never shown himself to us. Now why wouldn't He make his existence prominent? Isn't he supposed to be omnipotent to all? Isn't he supposed to prevent evil from availing? Is He able and willing but not commencing to aid his creations in dire need of help? All these questions came from Epicurus, which all make sense in a logical way.

    Skeptics always try to prove people wrong, we just have to ignore them. I always considered that there might be a, "God". But then, I looked at the facts and had doubts. But I also doubted the facts in some ways. Neither can prove each other wrong or correct.

  17. #105
    hihiman1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    252
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Fine
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/72-flaming...ist-topic.html
    No holes or anything the absolute truth explained. There is no argument to be made against it and you must read the whole thing. Do not read half and say that "as an atheist you cannot accept it" it is the truth explained to the best of my ability. I did no go on and flame I posted life's truth and where man's behaviour and instincts come from. Read my link and everything, and you will see that this is the only way.
    Last edited by hihiman1; 08-13-2009 at 12:58 AM.

    [img]http://************.com/sig/017/hiyohihi.jpg[/img]





    mpgh.net/freeVIP

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MPGH PM Chat Quote Thread
    By arunforce in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-12-2013, 09:24 PM
  2. MPGH AIM Chat Quote Thread
    By ace76543 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-25-2011, 01:14 PM
  3. MPGH IRC Chat Quote Thread
    By i eat trees in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 746
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 11:07 PM
  4. RE: Response to the "Atheist" topic.
    By hihiman1 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 04:16 AM
  5. Favorite Quote
    By EleMentX in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 05:03 PM

Tags for this Thread