Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 159
  1. #106
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by hihiman1 View Post
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/72-flaming...ist-topic.html
    No holes or anything the absolute truth explained. There is no argument to be made against it and you must read the whole thing. Do not read half and say that "as an atheist you cannot accept it" it is the truth explained to the best of my ability. I did no go on and flame I posted life's truth and where man's behaviour and instincts come from. Read my link and everything, and you will see that this is the only way.

    Just because we cannot explain the unexplainable, does not mean that we cannot understand it - Anonymous
    Nigga I read through your shit before, there is a reason there are no responses, it's nonsense. There is a saying "Proof or GTFO", you should embrace it.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  2. #107
    blovtom1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave G-upta if that is your real name...we know who you are.
    Posts
    367
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Nigga I read through your shit before, there is a reason there are no responses, it's nonsense. There is a saying "Proof or GTFO", you should embrace it.
    why you say "nigga" so much...you are obviously white, do you feel cool saying it? or just want to piss off any black person reading through your posts? or do you just feel superior to other races..either chill with that noise, bet you dont say that shit to people around you ( and if you do you should get your ass whooped) so why bring that here..
    God is watching

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/89-religio...explained.html --answers some questions

    Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun333 View Post
    WTF I COMPILE AND IT NO WORKS!!! DO I NEED PSEUDOCODE COMPILER?
    rofl!!!

  3. #108
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by blovtom1 View Post
    why you say "nigga" so much...you are obviously white, do you feel cool saying it? or just want to piss off any black person reading through your posts? or do you just feel superior to other races..either chill with that noise, bet you dont say that shit to people around you ( and if you do you should get your ass whooped) so why bring that here..
    Because here I can say it w/o concern for my health, nigga.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  4. #109
    blovtom1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave G-upta if that is your real name...we know who you are.
    Posts
    367
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Because here I can say it w/o concern for my health, nigga.
    the fact that you even feel compelled to use that word speaks volumes of your character or rather lack of character..
    God is watching

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/89-religio...explained.html --answers some questions

    Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun333 View Post
    WTF I COMPILE AND IT NO WORKS!!! DO I NEED PSEUDOCODE COMPILER?
    rofl!!!

  5. #110
    Jerk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Santa Ana CA
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by blovtom1 View Post
    the fact that you even feel compelled to use that word speaks volumes of your character or rather lack of character..
    Quoted for truth
    Thank me if I helped in any way, shape or form!


  6. #111
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by blovtom1 View Post
    the fact that you even feel compelled to use that word speaks volumes of your character or rather lack of character..
    the fact you got a black guy smokin as your avi speaks for yours.

    -edit: Look, this stuff is always stupid. You can't bash atheist any more than you can bash theist. There is a saying "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object". Thats pretty much how i feel about this subject. Both arguments will be flawed so i fail to see the point in either.
    Last edited by Empire; 08-13-2009 at 04:06 AM.


  7. #112
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by blovtom1 View Post
    the fact that you even feel compelled to use that word speaks volumes of your character or rather lack of character..
    Oh I use the word nigga and suddenly you have opened to door to my personality, you suddenly know everything about me. Seriously who the fuck do you think you are making claims about my character? Maybe if we had a better rapport i would have let this slide but fuck you. What can you tell about my character? I genuinely want to know, what gems of my personal life have you acquired based on my use of the word nigga?
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  8. #113
    R3V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Well
    Posts
    3,924
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    328
    of course there is a God
    hes my daddy

  9. #114
    blovtom1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave G-upta if that is your real name...we know who you are.
    Posts
    367
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    the fact you got a black guy smokin as your avi speaks for yours.

    -edit: Look, this stuff is always stupid. You can't bash atheist any more than you can bash theist. There is a saying "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object". Thats pretty much how i feel about this subject. Both arguments will be flawed so i fail to see the point in either.
    rofl that is me in my avi lol so guess what that says about me? nadda damn thing u can decipher plus a black man smoking? so da fk what! im black or am i being racist to black people... rofl white people dont smoke? asians dont smoke? lmao gtfo please and get your facts str8 b4 trying to rush to assumptions

    and to paroxysm seems i struck a nerve lmao, i am beginning to understand you a little more, it seems i gave you to much credit...just like you got heated when i spoke about your character..i get heated when you throw that word around like a lil dick face hiding behind his screen, typing the word and getting a sick pleasure from it b/c you are an e-nerd..
    God is watching

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/89-religio...explained.html --answers some questions

    Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun333 View Post
    WTF I COMPILE AND IT NO WORKS!!! DO I NEED PSEUDOCODE COMPILER?
    rofl!!!

  10. #115
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    who is asumming.

    what does white people or asian people smoking have to do with anything. that's irrelevant he wasn't talking about that. you're just assuming that he said no one smokes when what he said was smoking is bad.

  11. #116
    blovtom1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave G-upta if that is your real name...we know who you are.
    Posts
    367
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    who is asumming.

    what does white people or asian people smoking have to do with anything. that's irrelevant he wasn't talking about that. you're just assuming that he said no one smokes when what he said was smoking is bad.
    first of why dont you stop talking for other people mmk, im sure he is a big boy and can fight his own battles w/o your two cents and no where did he say smoking is bad, he was playing a race card asking why i have a BLACK person smoking in my avatar, he did not say why i had ANY body, he specifically chose to use the word black...so the next time you want to fight someone else's battles please understand the dispute...
    God is watching

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/89-religio...explained.html --answers some questions

    Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun333 View Post
    WTF I COMPILE AND IT NO WORKS!!! DO I NEED PSEUDOCODE COMPILER?
    rofl!!!

  12. #117
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well, not that i knew it was you, even more to the point: posting a pic of you smokin says something about your character. If you wanna bring race into this go ahead, not my intention but w/e.


  13. #118
    blovtom1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave G-upta if that is your real name...we know who you are.
    Posts
    367
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Well, not that i knew it was you, even more to the point: posting a pic of you smokin says something about your character. If you wanna bring race into this go ahead, not my intention but w/e.
    rofl what does it say about me? i'm bad b/c i smoke?
    what insight do you get from me smoking a black and mild? its legal, doesn't offend people as the word nigga does, what does it say bout me? please enlighten me
    God is watching

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/89-religio...explained.html --answers some questions

    Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun333 View Post
    WTF I COMPILE AND IT NO WORKS!!! DO I NEED PSEUDOCODE COMPILER?
    rofl!!!

  14. #119
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    T.T your not gettin my point.

    What does posting a pic of you smoking say about your character? Especially if your getting mad about people calling you nigga.

    My opinion is that if you get upset every time someone says nigga you got issues.


  15. #120
    beteasta3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Have You Checked You'r Sister's Room?
    Posts
    472
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    T.T your not gettin my point.

    What does posting a pic of you smoking say about your character? Especially if your getting mad about people calling you nigga.

    My opinion is that if you get upset every time someone says nigga you got issues.
    i agree black people get to call us crackers and wiggers and all that other shit. i say we get to call them niggers


    Press The Thanks Button..Can't Hurt!!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MPGH PM Chat Quote Thread
    By arunforce in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-12-2013, 09:24 PM
  2. MPGH AIM Chat Quote Thread
    By ace76543 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-25-2011, 01:14 PM
  3. MPGH IRC Chat Quote Thread
    By i eat trees in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 746
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 11:07 PM
  4. RE: Response to the "Atheist" topic.
    By hihiman1 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 04:16 AM
  5. Favorite Quote
    By EleMentX in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 05:03 PM

Tags for this Thread