Thread: Fuck mikehunt!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 54
  1. #16
    mikehunt..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by blovtom1 View Post
    i believe the word you are looking for is heed. as u so like to point out other people's grammatical/spelling/punctuation (Took that from my fucking post way back. Fucking niggers always steal your words.) errors. you should make sure that you (A comma should go here) yourself are perfect in your spelling abilities or else you make yourself seem less than perfect. (Did I say that I was fucking perfect? You little cunt-wad, Jew-nosed, nigger fuck.) since you are trying to make others perfect (Comma should go here) why not perfect yourself then (A question mark should go after this sentence.)
    Who gives a shit. It was fucking late and I was fucking tired. How about you take your fucking business and shove it. In fact, I can spot several spelling mistakes in your imbecilic post. All in which I made bold and clear so that you can see them.

  2. #17
    mikehunt..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSnail View Post
    Bro, calm your shit.

    Seriously.

    It's fine and dandy to rage in this section, but raging in the others is a no-no.
    Gnrl=bad (Did I ask your opinion?, you fucking little piece of worthless shit.)

    Also, don't think you're such a smart-ass.
    You've spelled words wrong. ([b]Did I say that I was a fucking smart-ass? DID I SAY THAT I WAS A FUCKING SMART ASS?? Go through all my fucking posts and read them. I wanted you to fucking read them now. Don't make assumptions you fucking fagot.

    Heed, not head. (This should be with the top paragraph. And also, I already explained that.)
    And fuck doesn't just mean having sex, sir: Urban Dictionary: fuck
    (LOL. Urban dictionary is not park of the English dictionary, you dumb ass little snot-nosed Pokemon pitiful fuck.)

    And really, does flaming people on a forum give you that feeling of superiority over someone, if anyone, perhaps? (If you want to be my bitch, that is. This is the flame section, I can do what I would like to.)
    Do you feel it so necessary to come to us and scream and gawk towards us, when you could easily just stay to yourself, and mind us to ourselves. (How do you scream through text? How do you gawk through text? You my sir, have just admitted to me that you can't handle my bullshit that I give you. Are you mentally disabled?)

    Get over yourself. (Useless information.)
    Don't affiliate with me, that's your answer to not receiving my gaze of paroxysm.

  3. #18
    Haze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NZL (GMT+12)
    Posts
    6,210
    Reputation
    292
    Thanks
    757
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    You're a jerk (I know)
    You're a jerk (I know)
    You're a jerk (I know)
    You're a jerk (I know)
    You're a jerk (I know)
    You're a jerk (I know)
    You're a jerk (I know)
    You're a jerk (I know)
    You're a jerk (I know)
    You're a jerk (I know)
    You're a jerk (I know)
    You're a jerk (I know)
    You're a jerk (I know)
    You're a jerk (I know)

  4. #19
    mikehunt..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
    You're a jerk (I know)
    You're a jerk (I know)
    You're a jerk (I know)
    You're a jerk (I know)
    You're a jerk (I know)
    You're a jerk (I know)
    You're a jerk (I know)
    You're a jerk (I know)
    You're a jerk (I know)
    You're a jerk (I know)
    You're a jerk (I know)
    You're a jerk (I know)
    You're a jerk (I know)
    You're a jerk (I know)
    Who's a jerk?

  5. #20
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    mikehunt= uncultured.


  6. #21
    mikehunt..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    mikehunt= uncultured.
    I appreciate your help and support. Now how the fuck do I lack knowledge, delicacy or refinement?

  7. #22
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I'm not helping or supporting you, sorry. If your wondering how you lack delicacy or refinement, maybe you shouldn't say "fuck god, fuck everything."

    Your uncultured because you don't get the jokes and still think that grammar truly matters on a forum. Getting the point across in the fastest way with the most comprehension is what matters on forums, not grammar(that which you yourself do not use correctly).


  8. #23
    fabz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N.Y.C
    Posts
    5,471
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
    You're a jerk (I know)
    You're a jerk (I know)
    You're a jerk (I know)
    You're a jerk (I know)
    You're a jerk (I know)
    You're a jerk (I know)
    You're a jerk (I know)
    You're a jerk (I know)
    You're a jerk (I know)
    You're a jerk (I know)
    You're a jerk (I know)
    You're a jerk (I know)
    You're a jerk (I know)
    You're a jerk (I know)

    fucking hate that song

  9. #24
    mikehunt..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I'm not helping or supporting you, sorry. If your wondering how you lack delicacy or refinement, maybe you shouldn't say "fuck god, fuck everything."

    Your uncultured because you don't get the jokes and still think that grammar truly matters on a forum. Getting the point across in the fastest way with the most comprehension is what matters on forums, not grammar(that which you yourself do not use correctly).
    Has it occurred to you how much I loath religion? Does it also occur to you that I take most jokes seriously? Most people won't understand chat talk if you're trying to get a point across them. All my friends, all my family always use this kind of chat/text talk 24/7. You know how sick I get of it? I can't let my anger out on them for reasons I hold to myself. Why do you have to get in my way of letting it all out? The amount of stress on me is unbearable, mostly because of relative problems. The events I put up with are more exasperating in one day, than in your entire life. Why am I explaining this to you?

  10. #25
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    The events you put up with? wow you must not know(of course) about this. To describe your stress to someone you don't know and call it "unbearable" and "more exasperating in one day, than in your entire life" is just bullshit. If you can talk on the internet with me you do not have any fucking right to tell me what you have is "unbearable". Don't get me started with that shit.

    Now about the forums, if your sick of chat/text talk. why even join a hacking forum???

    Religion: here i'll break down that little saying in your sig.
    Everything in that saying can be described in this: If God prevented evil we would have no choice, no free-will, for human beings have been known for evil acts because of this free will. You see evil comes from our choices not from another source. This old saying from the Epicurus was indeed a very well thought one but easy to prove wrong. basically god gave us free will is a summary of my argument for that.


  11. #26
    mikehunt..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    The events you put up with? wow you must not know(of course) about this. To describe your stress to someone you don't know and call it "unbearable" and "more exasperating in one day, than in your entire life" is just bullshit. If you can talk on the internet with me you do not have any fucking right to tell me what you have is "unbearable". Don't get me started with that shit.

    Now about the forums, if your sick of chat/text talk. why even join a hacking forum???

    Religion: here i'll break down that little saying in your sig.
    Everything in that saying can be described in this: If God prevented evil we would have no choice, no free-will, for human beings have been known for evil acts because of this free will. You see evil comes from our choices not from another source. This old saying from the Epicurus was indeed a very well thought one but easy to prove wrong. basically god gave us free will is a summary of my argument for that.
    I thought that little made up story would make you feel sorry for me and would also shut you up. God's are supposed to prevent evil, not make it appear. If this, "God" knew humans are of a violent nature, then he wants us to destroy ourselves. Gods help their creations, not torture them. Not play with them. Not show them who they really are. Not make their existence noticeable. Why call him God if he has not done that? He's supposed to save all, not leave some behind in purgatory and destruction.

  12. #27
    Jerk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Santa Ana CA
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by mikehunt View Post
    Has it occurred to you how much I loath religion? Does it also occur to you that I take most jokes seriously? Most people won't understand chat talk if you're trying to get a point across them. All my friends, all my family always use this kind of chat/text talk 24/7. You know how sick I get of it? I can't let my anger out on them for reasons I hold to myself. Why do you have to get in my way of letting it all out? The amount of stress on me is unbearable, mostly because of relative problems. The events I put up with are more exasperating in one day, than in your entire life. Why am I explaining this to you?
    DOOD! If you take jokes seriously then MPGH is not for you. Sorry bro... I still don't like you though and am serious when I say FUCK YOU!
    Thank me if I helped in any way, shape or form!


  13. #28
    mikehunt..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerk View Post
    DOOD! If you take jokes seriously then MPGH is not for you. Sorry bro... I still don't like you though and am serious when I say FUCK YOU!
    Thank you. If you were to read my second post, that was a made up story.

  14. #29
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by mikehunt View Post
    I thought that little made up story would make you feel sorry for me and would also shut you up. God's are supposed to prevent evil, not make it appear. If this, "God" knew humans are of a violent nature, then he wants us to destroy ourselves. Gods help their creations, not torture them. Not play with them. Not show them who they really are. Not make their existence noticeable. Why call him God if he has not done that? He's supposed to save all, not leave some behind in purgatory and destruction.
    Your not getting the point, we create evil.

    As for "Gods are supposed to do this and that", who are you to decide? If God doesn't meet your criteria he does not exist, is that it? Yeah God could make our lives bliss, but that means no free-will. Any argument has its flaws, just remember that.


  15. #30
    Jerk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Santa Ana CA
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by mikehunt View Post
    Thank you. If you were to read my second post, that was a made up story.
    Don't give a fuck about your stories. I thought you were all about the facts and toof mister scientist! So now that I see you like to lie, everything you said on the atheist topic is discredited! HAHA FUCK YOU CHOOB!
    Thank me if I helped in any way, shape or form!


Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fucked Up My Computer....
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 09:51 AM
  2. Its About Fucking Time
    By i eat trees in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 03:35 PM
  3. I can't fucking sleep!
    By SpiderByte in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:31 PM
  4. Fagz Is Fucked Over! >_<
    By aldregon in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 07:34 AM
  5. Fucking up newbie sites :)
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 09:42 PM

Tags for this Thread