Thread: Fuck mikehunt!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 54
  1. #31
    mikehunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Your not getting the point, we create evil.

    As for "Gods are supposed to do this and that", who are you to decide? If God doesn't meet your criteria he does not exist, is that it? Yeah God could make our lives bliss, but that means no free-will. Any argument has its flaws, just remember that.
    We create evil, but why does not, "God" help us in dire need of help? Gods are supposed to be omnipotent, not malevolent.

  2. #32
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by mikehunt View Post
    We create evil, but why does not, "God" help us in dire need of help? Gods are supposed to be omnipotent, not malevolent.
    What would we learn if God helped us in "dire need of help"?


  3. #33
    Jerk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Santa Ana CA
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by mikehunt View Post
    We create evil, but why does not, "God" help us in dire need of help? Gods are supposed to be omnipotent, not malevolent.
    Aww I didn't want to talk about religion on here... just about how much I don't like you but whatever...

    Reason is because God has a plan for us from the moment we set foot on earth. He knows when it is your time to go. You just don't question it because it is such a simple concept. Just live your life the best way you can and let God guide you to your fate. It is not evil if God plans for you to die. He is doing you a favor if you have been good your whole life because you get to go to Heaven and not be stuck with the pressures here on Earth.

    AND FUCK YOU YOU STUPID FUCKER! What do you work as anyway? If you say ANYTHING that is not an English teacher or scientist then your the BIGGEST MOST EPIC LOSER IN THE WORLD!
    Thank me if I helped in any way, shape or form!


  4. #34
    mikehunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    What would we learn if God helped us in "dire need of help"?
    Your God is supposed to love us, not let us suffer. How is not believing in him evil?

  5. #35
    mikehunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerk View Post
    Aww I didn't want to talk about religion on here... just about how much I don't like you but whatever...

    Reason is because God has a plan for us from the moment we set foot on earth. He knows when it is your time to go. You just don't question it because it is such a simple concept. Just live your life the best way you can and let God guide you to your fate. It is not evil if God plans for you to die. He is doing you a favor if you have been good your whole life because you get to go to Heaven and not be stuck with the pressures here on Earth.

    AND FUCK YOU YOU STUPID FUCKER! What do you work as anyway? If you say ANYTHING that is not an English teacher or scientist then your the BIGGEST MOST EPIC LOSER IN THE WORLD!
    I understand your perspective. But I can't stop laughing at the last paragraph. I like how you go from nice to, "FUCK YOU YOU STUPID FUCKER!"

  6. #36
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by mikehunt View Post
    Your God is supposed to love us, not let us suffer. How is not believing in him evil?
    I fail to see how i meant that not believing in him is evil. You talk of God as if he has to meet your criteria, is that what you believe my God is like?


  7. #37
    mikehunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I fail to see how i meant that not believing in him is evil. You talk of God as if he has to meet your criteria, is that what you believe my God is like?
    It doesn't matter what he's like. If he's real, I want him to show himself. Why does he not do that?

  8. #38
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by mikehunt View Post
    It doesn't matter what he's like. If he's real, I want him to show himself. Why does he not do that?
    simple answer: God doesn't bend to your will.

    Complex answer: There wouldn't be faith then. You'd just have seen that he is real, and how could you tell others? you would say "i saw God" and the atheist would reply "your full of shit."


  9. #39
    mikehunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    simple answer: God doesn't bend to your will.

    Complex answer: There wouldn't be faith then. You'd just have seen that he is real, and how could you tell others? you would say "i saw God" and the atheist would reply "your full of shit."
    Faith itself is complex. How can one tell many others that God is real?

  10. #40
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    he can show them the bible, give them some "proof", etc. But all in all its not indisputable proof. Its still up for the person to decide, hence the faith part.


  11. #41
    mikehunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    he can show them the bible, give them some "proof", etc. But all in all its not indisputable proof. Its still up for the person to decide, hence the faith part.
    I have really nothing else to say now.

  12. #42
    OMARz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Madrid,Spain
    Posts
    2,025
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    705
    My Mood
    Tired
    i just grew more hate for you mikehunt.

    the way you try to act smart is just...fail.



  13. #43
    Jerk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Santa Ana CA
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by omarzz View Post
    i just grew more hate for you mikehunt.

    the way you try to act smart is just...fail.
    I know right?
    Thank me if I helped in any way, shape or form!


  14. #44
    Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,806
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by mikehunt View Post
    I have really nothing else to say now.
    SO GTFO YOU FUCKING NAZI

  15. #45
    mikehunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by V I R U S View Post
    SO GTFO YOU FUCKING NAZI
    Actually, did you know that my family originated from Nazi's? My Grandpa was in the war on Germany's side.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fucked Up My Computer....
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 09:51 AM
  2. Its About Fucking Time
    By i eat trees in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 03:35 PM
  3. I can't fucking sleep!
    By SpiderByte in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:31 PM
  4. Fagz Is Fucked Over! >_<
    By aldregon in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 07:34 AM
  5. Fucking up newbie sites :)
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 09:42 PM

Tags for this Thread