Thread: Fuck mikehunt!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Fuck mikehunt!

He is a low life fagot who has nothing better to do than to convince people of something that nobody will ever know all the answers to! SUCK MY DICK WITH YOUR PUSSY LIPS BITCH! I WOULD FUCK YOU UP SO BAD YOU WOULD BE BEGGING JESUS FOR MERCY!
    Thank me if I helped in any way, shape or form!

Thanks
    RAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    RAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
    *edit: never mind
    Last edited by Jerk; 08-10-2009 at 09:02 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerk View Post
    He is a low life fagot who has nothing better to do than to convince people of something that nobody will ever know all the answers to! SUCK MY DICK WITH YOUR PUSSY LIPS BITCH! I WOULD FUCK YOU UP SO BAD YOU WOULD BE BEGGING JESUS FOR MERCY!
    If you would have realized that the title of this forum is rather dirty, I guess you wouldn't have posted it. On the other hand, just because I disowned you, doesn't mean you can bitch at other people for the unfortunate events I made you go through. We're trying to have a logical argument, then you come in and ruin it with all your grammatical/spelling/punctuation errors. If anything, you can private message me and we'll sort this unimportant dispute we're having out. That way, you'll see who's the real jerk after wards. Take head whoever you are, for I don't play around. Others are watching you, and they don't like what they see.

Dave G-upta if that is your real name...we know who you are.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mikehunt View Post
    If you would have realized that the title of this forum is rather dirty, I guess you wouldn't have posted it. On the other hand, just because I disowned you, doesn't mean you can bitch at other people for the unfortunate events I made you go through. We're trying to have a logical argument, then you come in and ruin it with all your grammatical/spelling/punctuation errors. If anything, you can private message me and we'll sort this unimportant dispute we're having out. That way, you'll see who's the real jerk after wards. Take head whoever you are, for I don't play around. Others are watching you, and they don't like what they see.
    i believe the word you are looking for is heed. as u so like to point out other people's grammatical/spelling/punctuation errors. you should make sure that you yourself are perfect in your spelling abilities or else you make yourself seem less than perfect. since you are trying to make others perfect why not perfect yourself then
    God is watching

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/89-religio...explained.html --answers some questions

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun333 View Post
    WTF I COMPILE AND IT NO WORKS!!! DO I NEED PSEUDOCODE COMPILER?
    rofl!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerk View Post
    jerk he can be a pain sometimes but over all hes right. god doesn't exist and you have to face that fact already you're not 4 years old

Press The Thanks Button..Can't Hurt!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by beteasta3 View Post
    jerk he can be a pain sometimes but over all hes right. god doesn't exist and you have to face that fact already you're not 4 years old
    It seems your the four year old coming in here preaching on how jesus isn't real. Only alleged "four" year olds force their religion onto other people.
    Sigs are for pussies

MOTHA FUCKA STAY BREEZY

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    im not forcing anything if you like to pave life for your self using the guidelines of fairy tales go right ahead. everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Press The Thanks Button..Can't Hurt!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    what a waste of effort, why do you care

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    lol,yuoooo.

that nigger tried to start shit with me, claiming I was starting shit.
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    If you would have realized that the title of this forum is rather dirty, I guess you wouldn't have posted it. On the other hand, just because I disowned you, doesn't mean you can bitch at other people for the unfortunate events I made you go through. We're trying to have a logical argument, then you come in and ruin it with all your grammatical/spelling/punctuation errors. If anything, you can private message me and we'll sort this unimportant dispute we're having out. That way, you'll see who's the real jerk after wards. Take heed whoever you are, for I don't play around. Others are watching you, and they don't like what they see.
    Bro, calm your shit.

Seriously.

It's fine and dandy to rage in this section, but raging in the others is a no-no.
    Gnrl=bad

Also, don't think you're such a smart-ass.
    You've spelled words wrong.

Heed, not head.
    And fuck doesn't just mean having sex, sir: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fuck

And really, does flaming people on a forum give you that feeling of superiority over someone, if anyone, perhaps?
    Do you feel it so necessary to come to us and scream and gawk towards us, when you could easily just stay to yourself, and mind us to ourselves.

Get over yourself.
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Shark For This Useful Post:

Jerk (08-13-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/72-flaming...ist-topic.html

Here I make an argument with zero holes whatsoever proving that man is from God. Comment so we can keep bumping this thing up so that people can see the true light that is Jesus.
    Last edited by hihiman1; 08-12-2009 at 11:22 PM.

[img]http://************.com/sig/017/hiyohihi.jpg[/img]

mpgh.net/freeVIP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I CAN DO WHAT I WANT YOU FAKING NUB ITS FLAMING & RAGE SECTION!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSnail View Post
    Bro, calm your shit.

Seriously.

It's fine and dandy to rage in this section, but raging in the others is a no-no.
    Gnrl=bad

Also, don't think you're such a smart-ass.
    You've spelled words wrong.

Heed, not head.
    And fuck doesn't just mean having sex, sir: Urban Dictionary: fuck

And really, does flaming people on a forum give you that feeling of superiority over someone, if anyone, perhaps?
    Do you feel it so necessary to come to us and scream and gawk towards us, when you could easily just stay to yourself, and mind us to ourselves.

Get over yourself.
    Pretty much what I said to him in the other post.

*Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    im too lazy too read this

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast