Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 108
  1. #16
    hihiman1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    252
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Are you serious? All you did was write out 2 paragraphs of assertions, contradict modern scientific findings, write up a hypothetical story and expect us to be convinced? How diluted are you?
    This story is not hypothetical. If you are as smart as you claim to be, and if you have actually read the whole thing then you would have no more need for questions. And at that point you could ultimately decide whether or not you would continue arguing with unarguable. This doesn't really apply to you, and you are probably smart, I don't know. But any idiot can believe something at face value. I'm sure that you have heard of the saying "read in between the lines". Any idiot can watch the news and believe that everything they say is 100% true. I mean I'm positive that you don't believe everything. You may or may not know that there are secret organizations that control the world (Don't ask for more on this, because I will not reply).

    But anyway it takes a smart person to realize that the world could not possibly just be a cycle of life and death. And that we do whatever we want with no evaluation of what we do. That the bad that we do will simply be forgotten and will not even mean anything if nobody finds out.

    Surely, one can see that with enough reflection on life, that there has to be more to it then what we walk on.

    [img]http://************.com/sig/017/hiyohihi.jpg[/img]





    mpgh.net/freeVIP

  2. #17
    mikehunt..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by hihiman1 View Post
    Before flaming read this thing to the very end.(Who gave you superiority over us? I don't give a flying fuck when I flame and who I flame. That's dependent on my mood and if you're in my good books that is.)

    Dammit guys, you fail to see the point that is life, and the being that is God. (I fail to see the point that is life? What kind of fucking coherent statement is that bullshit? God is not a living thing, so how the fuck would that be relevant in the same category. Simple, it does not.) In that topic you compared humans to monkeys and apes. (Other people did, not me and a few others. I mentioned that fact that it was impossible because if we evolved from apes, why haven't the remaining apes evolved just like we humans have?) Humans share the same basic thinking of animals: To live, and to create life. (Depending on what kind of human you are.) We humans and animals are destined to prolong the cycle of life. (No, more likely humans will destroy the cycle of life, and find a new one on a different planet to destroy. Why? Because that's just our nature.) Think about it, we share the same goals; to make sure we have enough food and drink, (Are you stupid? We all fight over water and nutrition, just look at Africa.) to give birth to the next generation, (Humans are trying to cut that down, that's why most women are taking pills and most men are wearing condoms during intimacy.) and to make sure that generation is raised on the same principles that we have based our lives upon. (That too, is a stupid statement. Most children when they're in their adulthood, teach them differently when they're taught from their mother and father. Just look at the 3rd generation today.) Based on this mindset, we humans may be considered animals. (Yes, we are considered mammals. Read this. But humans are superior, and will always remain so.) So what separates humans from animals? Intelligence. (Not shit Sherlock, did you just realize that now?) No animal apart from the human being could have achieved to level of superiority that man has. (Wow, you're a rocket science to have figure that out.) Man is the most dominant species in the animal kingdom. But why? (That's a fucking obvious question, why fucking ask it. You already know so why post it?) What separated us humans from the other animals? (Maybe the way we developed and used the Earth's resources to our advantage. ) Don't us humans share the same mindset as an animal? (Fuck no, because if we did we wouldn't be hear typing on our computers today now would we?) Then why is it that difference in our intelligence is so vast? (Good question, that's what we'll never know.) Why is it that we may tame and teach every other animal in the animal kingdom? (Do we train insects? No, so we don't train every animal in on the planet. As for humans, it's so that you're useful in the future, and not mentally slow.) We are both animals, we both share the same primal instincts, (We don't lick to clean ourselves. So I don't know what the fuck you're thinking.) then what truly separates man from animals, what is it that prevents humanity from embracing it's true form, it's animality? (Our true form was NEVER animality. It was intellectuality that was.)
    It is man's desire to imitate God, to hold dominion of everything before it. (Imitate this, "God"? Haha, I don't think you realize it. Humans are Gods. Have you ever seen what we can do? We can blow up this planet 40 times and over and you don't think that's God-like? We own this whole planet and have explored it to the max. If this planet was, "God's" he would have told us. And not hide in this, "heaven" of which you speak of.) And to grant any request that is made, so as to imitate it's master. (Grant any request? That's fucking impossible. If there was a request that I, myself could make. It would be for you to shut the fuck up. You're pissing me off.) Just as the child imitates it's parents, and as the baby learns it's first word through imitating the lip and tongue movements of it's caring mother. (How else could you speak? Dumbass. Open your mind, not your mouth.) And the mother and father who wish to support their own beautiful creation, that is their child, and wish to provide for them and protect them to the best of their ability, even if it means harming themselves. (That's just instinct. Not some magic God-like feeling.) The same way that humans protect one another, is the same way that Jesus protects us, (I NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. Where the fuck is he? There is no supporting evidence to show thathis existence was on Earth.) he loves us so much that he was starved and tortured for 40 days, (Jesus went on a extreme diet for himself, just because he though he was fat due to the media's idea of an athletic guy.) and at last nailed to a cross, so that the Almighty Father would spare us of eternal suffering for our disobedience. (A FATHER WOULD NOT KILL HIS OWN SON JUST TO SHOW PEOPLE THAT HE WOULD SAVE THEM. If man were to imitate this, "God" there would be a lot less men around in this world.)

    This may sound farfetched but this is exactly what we humans try to imitate. (We don't imitate anything. We just do it because it'sin our nature.) We protect what we love and would put our own life on the line just so that what we love may be far from harm, and closer to our love. (If you're dead you can't love anymore, so what kind of fucking idiosyncratic idea is that?) We will try our very best to bring what we love closer to us. (Love is just a feeling, not a fucking person or object or anything in that generally category.) The most common form of love is the "hug". (Those are just for men to feel the hips of it's partner to see if she's good or not for it.) Why is it that wrapping our arms around one another brings forth so much satisfaction? (What kind of way? Sexual or loving way?) It is because we are bringing the ones that we love closer to each other. (I thought this was a post about atheists? Not some love bullshit.) And why is it that a mother's happiest moment is when her two children hug? (A mother's happiest moment is when a husband gives her what she wants in bed.) Because it is because her two children have imitated her principles that she has taught them, and have both shown love among one another just as she has shown to each of them. (Useless information.) This is exactly what has happened in the relationship between us humans and Jesus. (Jesus doesn't love us. If he did, he would have stopped all these wars and crime.) When the children were running to Jesus his disciples told them to not bother the almighty because he had more important things to do. But Jesus said to them " Let the little children come to me; and do not hinder me". (The more I hear that line makes me think of Jesus as a pedophile.) And the children came to him and he embraced them with what is known as a "hug". (What ever gets Jesus's, "turn-on" I guess.)

    As I mentioned before the hug is what binds us to the things we love. (Boring information.) And Jesus loved us therefore he hugged the children. (Explained above.) And told everyone to love one another, and to imitate God's principles so that we may be more like what God made us to be. (Oh really? Where's evidence of Jesus/God's existence?) We were made in the image of God, rather then the snake that is satan. (Satan is just a fictional character. We all rot in the ground.)

    If you want to learn more about how humans are made in the image of God and imitators of God I suggest you read the following:
    BibleGateway.com - PassageLookup: Ephesians 5;
    (Clicking on that link is like clicking on this link. )

    Pay special attention to verses 6-8 if you are an atheist, who wants to become a Christian. (I don't Give a rat's ass, all I want is for you to shut the fuck up and get the fuck out of these forums.)

    I hope that I have enlightened or restored faith in us humans. (Who cares.)
    And thank you for reading this to the very end. (Who cares.)
    All that I ever said is in bold and brackets. Because I fucking hate those who think they can win with intellect just because they can type two paragraphs of useless information. All you did was contradict modern science and wrote up a story that you expect us to believe in. Fuck you, take your fucking, "God" bullshit with you to where ever you're admired from. We don't care.

    You don't type up a couple of paragraphs and expect us to believe in such religion. You remind me of a Jehovah's witness who goes to people's doors to tell people about their fake, concocted religion. Be considerate and don't bellyache people with fascist laws you believe in. Fuck you and all of your affiliates.

    I'm a man who isn't looking for anything logical for religions. I'm a person who can be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. I'm a man who just wants to watch the world burn.
    Last edited by mikehunt..; 08-14-2009 at 01:24 PM.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to mikehunt.. For This Useful Post:

    3evil3 (08-14-2009)

  4. #18
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by mikehunt View Post
    All that I ever said is in bold and brackets. Because I fucking hate those who think they can win with intellect just because they can type two paragraphs of useless information. All you did was contradict modern science and wrote up a story that you expect us to believe in. Fuck you, take your fucking, "God" bullshit with you to where ever you're admired from. We don't care.

    You don't type up a couple of paragraphs and expect us to believe in such religion. You remind me of a Jehovah's witness who goes to people's doors to tell people about their fake, concocted religion. Be considerate and don't bellyache people with fascist laws you believe in. Fuck you and all of your affiliates.

    I'm a man who isn't looking for anything logical for religions. I'm a person who can be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. I'm a man who just wants to watch the world burn.
    No offense, but you basically just typed "fuck you" in bold all those times. You used no logical reasoning and basically contridicted your "couple of paragraphs".


  5. #19
    mikehunt..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    No offense, but you basically just typed "fuck you" in bold all those times. You used no logical reasoning and basically contridicted your "couple of paragraphs".
    I have not contradicted myself what so ever. I type, "fuck you" because I get sick of all of it.

  6. #20
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    look you get sick of all of it, what exactly is "all of it"?

    do you get sick of it when the atheist here type "there is no god" ????

    no.

    Then why do you get sick of it all of a sudden when he tries to make a point?


  7. #21
    mikehunt..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    look you get sick of all of it, what exactly is "all of it"?

    do you get sick of it when the atheist here type "there is no god" ????

    no.

    Then why do you get sick of it all of a sudden when he tries to make a point?
    Because, when there's a point, there's always an argument. I'm not Christian.

  8. #22
    fabz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N.Y.C
    Posts
    5,471
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    515
    i will not lable my self with a religion or veiw i am my self

  9. #23
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    yes you see, an argument, and usually both sides use there knowledge to prove their point over the others. You basically said "fuck you" and just called that an argument, hopefully you weren't using all your knowledge to prove that point.


  10. #24
    mikehunt..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    yes you see, an argument, and usually both sides use there knowledge to prove their point over the others. You basically said "fuck you" and just called that an argument, hopefully you weren't using all your knowledge to prove that point.
    I said show us SOLID proof of God's existence. Why do you have to include yourself in an argument that's not yours?

  11. #25
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    is it your argument either?

    You want solid proof? I got none, nothing 100% solid. Truth be told you don't have it either. No one does. You might learn nothing is 100% solid evidence one day.


  12. #26
    mikehunt..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    is it your argument either?

    You want solid proof? I got none, nothing 100% solid. Truth be told you don't have it either. No one does. You might learn nothing is 100% solid evidence one day.
    This was everyone's argument from the original atheist forum.
    That's another word I was looking for; one day. Not now, but in the future.

  13. #27
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    i do not get your point.


  14. #28
    mikehunt..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    i do not get your point.
    My point was your point. It's all based on time now, we'll just have to wait and see. In the meantime, let's go rage forums.

  15. #29
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    my point was that you'd realize that nothing is 100% true.


  16. #30
    mikehunt..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    my point was that you'd realize that nothing is 100% true.
    That's what I just said, but summed it up a bit more to save time. lol

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MPGH AIM Chat Quote Thread
    By ace76543 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-25-2011, 01:14 PM
  2. MPGH IRC Chat Quote Thread
    By i eat trees in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 746
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 11:07 PM
  3. RESPONSE TO "ATHEIST" TOPIC
    By beteasta3 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 06:15 PM
  4. Favorite Quote
    By EleMentX in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 05:03 PM
  5. Why is the war topic closed?
    By wafflele in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-13-2006, 12:31 AM

Tags for this Thread