Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 108
  1. #46
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,733
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,450
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by xesoc View Post
    THERE IS ONLY 1 FUCKING GOD OK..

    AND IT IS THE 1 IN HEAVEN

    THERE IS NO MOTHER FUCKING BUDDAH.. OR ANY OTHER SHIT. OK

    PROVE THAT GOD ISN'T REAL OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    DO YOU THINK THE BIBLE WAS WRITEN FOR NO REASON??

    im just GOING TO LAUGH WHEN ALL OF YOU BURN IN HELL

    Christian Is the real 1
    QFT .

  2. #47
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by xesoc View Post
    THERE IS ONLY 1 FUCKING GOD OK..

    AND IT IS THE 1 IN HEAVEN

    THERE IS NO MOTHER FUCKING BUDDAH.. OR ANY OTHER SHIT. OK

    PROVE THAT GOD ISN'T REAL OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    DO YOU THINK THE BIBLE WAS WRITEN FOR NO REASON??

    im just GOING TO LAUGH WHEN ALL OF YOU BURN IN HELL

    Christian Is the real 1

    Ok I don't know where to start...


    Quote Originally Posted by xesoc View Post
    THERE IS ONLY 1 FUCKING GOD OK..

    AND IT IS THE 1 IN HEAVEN
    Provide evidence for your claims.

    Quote Originally Posted by xesoc View Post
    THERE IS NO MOTHER FUCKING BUDDAH
    According to modern historians a man named Buddha did exist.

    Quote Originally Posted by xesoc View Post
    PROVE THAT GOD ISN'T REAL OK
    Impossible, you're asking us to prove a negative.

    Quote Originally Posted by xesoc View Post
    DO YOU THINK THE BIBLE WAS WRITEN FOR NO REASON??
    All books are written for a reason, but I'm skeptical that a few Jewish shepherds in the Middle East, two thousand years ago were contacted by God, and ordered to write this book. I could go a lot deeper with the bible but for the sake of this argument we'll keep things light.

    Quote Originally Posted by xesoc View Post
    im just GOING TO LAUGH WHEN ALL OF YOU BURN IN HELL
    Wow, that's perhaps the least Christian statement I've ever heard, if there is a hell we'll probably see you there.


    Quote Originally Posted by blovtom1 View Post
    a mattter of eternal damnation or eternal bliss, yea not that big a deal...
    No it's a matter of a threat of eternal damnation or the extremely unlikely gift of eternal bliss, so yeah, not a big deal.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  3. #48
    xesoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    alabama
    Posts
    490
    Reputation
    -38
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Ok I don't know where to start...




    Provide evidence for your claims.



    According to modern historians a man named Buddha did exist.



    Impossible, you're asking us to prove a negative.



    All books are written for a reason, but I'm skeptical that a few Jewish shepherds in the Middle East, two thousand years ago were contacted by God, and ordered to write this book. I could go a lot deeper with the bible but for the sake of this argument we'll keep things light.



    Wow, that's perhaps the least Christian statement I've ever heard, if there is a hell we'll probably see you there.




    No it's a matter of a threat of eternal damnation or the extremely unlikely gift of eternal bliss, so yeah, not a big deal.
    No, I will not be going to hell. Ill keep my statement's to my self, It's just really upsetting seing atheius people .. Im sorry, For the rage.. It just Really upsets me to see other's that do not belive in god,
    Last edited by xesoc; 08-17-2009 at 04:15 PM.
    I'm here to watch stupidity, and hack.

  4. #49
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by xesoc View Post
    No, I will not be going to hell. Ill keep my statement's to my self, It's just really upsetting seing atheius people .. Im sorry, For the rage.. It just Really upsets me to see other's that do not belive in god,
    T.T it really upsets me that you can be that stupid.


  5. #50
    xesoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    alabama
    Posts
    490
    Reputation
    -38
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    T.T it really upsets me that you can be that stupid.
    REALLY STFU
    I'm here to watch stupidity, and hack.

  6. #51
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    xesoc do us all a favor, if you don't have a decent argument with any logical points, don't argue.


  7. #52
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    xesoc do us all a favor, if you don't have a decent argument with any logical points, don't argue.
    If we're gonna be honest this is the flame section, I'm not trying to justify his actions but you shouldn't be shocked by his lack of substance. We gotta move this thread to the Debate Fort.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  8. #53
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    -.- i'm not surprised at his actions, he's just giving christians a stereotype.


  9. #54
    SpaWn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    633
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by xesoc View Post
    THERE IS ONLY 1 FUCKING GOD OK..

    AND IT IS THE 1 IN HEAVEN

    THERE IS NO MOTHER FUCKING BUDDAH.. OR ANY OTHER SHIT. OK
    You fail so hard, as paroxysm said, theres histroical proof that buddeh exists, and the religion Buddhism actually believe in no god.

    And why the fuck would i care about going to hell, if heaven is how it sounds all harps and angels and shit, i'd rather be in hell getting whipped by some horny devil.

    Why should i believe in a God that hasn't done a single thing for my niggah ass.

    He Who Dares Wins
    And i'll die to win, cause i'm born to lose
    Fucking Civilian

  10. #55
    convolution's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    104
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Worried
    "Based on this mindset, we humans may be considered animals. So what separates humans from animals? Intelligence. No animal apart from the human being could have achieved to level of superiority that man has. Man is the most dominant species in the animal kingdom. But why? What separated us humans from the other animals?"


    WRONG

    It's the fact that we are emotional, smart, and follow reason and logic and can deduce things.

  11. #56
    SpaWn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    633
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by convolution View Post
    "Based on this mindset, we humans may be considered animals. So what separates humans from animals? Intelligence. No animal apart from the human being could have achieved to level of superiority that man has. Man is the most dominant species in the animal kingdom. But why? What separated us humans from the other animals?"

    WRONG

    It's the fact that we are emotional, smart, and follow reason and logic and can deduce things.
    No your wrong, you failed when you said 'smart', chimps are able to do everything you said on that list, and on average chimps perform better than humans on a number memory test. Chimps make and use tools, hunt in organized groups and engage in acts of violence. Wild troops have distinct behaviors and customs. Field observations and lab experiments show chimps are capable of empathy, altruism and self-awareness.

    He Who Dares Wins
    And i'll die to win, cause i'm born to lose
    Fucking Civilian

  12. #57
    blovtom1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave G-upta if that is your real name...we know who you are.
    Posts
    367
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowPuppet View Post
    No your wrong, you failed when you said 'smart', chimps are able to do everything you said on that list, and on average chimps perform better than humans on a number memory test. Chimps make and use tools, hunt in organized groups and engage in acts of violence. Wild troops have distinct behaviors and customs. Field observations and lab experiments show chimps are capable of empathy, altruism and self-awareness.
    why would you even bother bringing that up? are you trying to say chimps are more advanced than humans? if not then you sure do like arguing for arguments sake with no direction..chimps are not top of the food chain or if they ever are i will retract my previous statement but they are not, they might show signs of intelligence but they are not as developed as humans..maybe if humans were extinct chimps would rule the world...but other than that your argument has no point
    God is watching

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/89-religio...explained.html --answers some questions

    Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun333 View Post
    WTF I COMPILE AND IT NO WORKS!!! DO I NEED PSEUDOCODE COMPILER?
    rofl!!!

  13. #58
    SpaWn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    633
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by blovtom1 View Post
    why would you even bother bringing that up? are you trying to say chimps are more advanced than humans? if not then you sure do like arguing for arguments sake with no direction..chimps are not top of the food chain or if they ever are i will retract my previous statement but they are not, they might show signs of intelligence but they are not as developed as humans..maybe if humans were extinct chimps would rule the world...but other than that your argument has no point
    Omfgawd you are a niggah, i was proving the previous statements wrong. If you think about it humans are not on the top of the food chain without our technology, we would be below hundreds of animals. I'm just saying to all the dumbfucks like you who are saying we are the only developed race who are able to communicate with each other, that your chatting 100% bullshit. I ain't got time to argue with you fucking idians, your elephant god with 8 arms ain't ever going to be saving your ass.

    He Who Dares Wins
    And i'll die to win, cause i'm born to lose
    Fucking Civilian

  14. #59
    Dead Bones Brook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    On that seat right over there.
    Posts
    8,328
    Reputation
    858
    Thanks
    1,533
    My Mood
    Daring
    You guys say too much in one message, do you really think people are going to read that?

  15. #60
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
    You guys say too much in one message, do you really think people are going to read that?
    While their messages may be long, they say very little.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MPGH AIM Chat Quote Thread
    By ace76543 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-25-2011, 01:14 PM
  2. MPGH IRC Chat Quote Thread
    By i eat trees in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 746
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 11:07 PM
  3. RESPONSE TO "ATHEIST" TOPIC
    By beteasta3 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 06:15 PM
  4. Favorite Quote
    By EleMentX in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 05:03 PM
  5. Why is the war topic closed?
    By wafflele in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-13-2006, 12:31 AM

Tags for this Thread