Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 108
  1. #61
    Dead Bones Brook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    On that seat right over there.
    Posts
    8,328
    Reputation
    858
    Thanks
    1,533
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    While their messages may be long, they say very little.
    Yea, like you said in msn: 'MPGH has mastered the art of typing a lot but saying very little.'.

  2. #62
    convolution's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    104
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowPuppet View Post
    No your wrong, you failed when you said 'smart', chimps are able to do everything you said on that list, and on average chimps perform better than humans on a number memory test. Chimps make and use tools, hunt in organized groups and engage in acts of violence. Wild troops have distinct behaviors and customs. Field observations and lab experiments show chimps are capable of empathy, altruism and self-awareness.
    Everything not to the degree of humans.
    Let's see chips build a computer.
    We are ... wait what was my argument?
    Oh, we are also animals, no different from others except for being more advanced.
    So.... we are different than chips cause we are smarter than they are.
    The end.

  3. #63
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by convolution View Post
    Everything not to the degree of humans.
    Let's see chips build a computer.
    We are ... wait what was my argument?
    Oh, we are also animals, no different from others except for being more advanced.
    So.... we are different than chips cause we are smarter than they are.
    The end.
    Can you retype that, perhaps into something coherent.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  4. #64
    powpowpow21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NO WHERE AND EVERYWHERE
    Posts
    408
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Cool
    I don't get this, first you guys make an argument about God if he's real or not because it has not been proved that he does/ does not exist so pretty much this is going to be a fail argument because each side has excuses and facts but each side doesnt have enough evidence to change ones belief so you know " fuck it" this is never gonna end, And second how'd did we got from God to chimp? ya sure chimps are smart but they aren't evolved as we are, and its been a long day for me so peace easy guys and have a nice day, and I mean it .

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to powpowpow21 For This Useful Post:

    Ichig00 (08-21-2009)

  6. #65
    GG2GG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,382
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Blah
    MPGHOLOGY > ALL

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to GG2GG For This Useful Post:

    Ichig00 (08-21-2009)

  8. #66
    roflmao12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ff
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Why do you HAVE to make us Atheists change? We respect your beliefs so why can't you just give it a god damned rest and respect ours? Is it that fucking hard to do?

  9. #67
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by roflmao12 View Post
    Why do you HAVE to make us Atheists change? We respect your beliefs so why can't you just give it a god damned rest and respect ours? Is it that fucking hard to do?
    your obviously new to this site.


    On-sorta-topic. Evolution, is fucking stupid. Its based on science, but its just not right. You can make the point about chimps, but fact is, nature doesn't just *jump* into the next evolved form as evolution states.

    Sorta-off-topic: ppl keep givin me shit on global warming and every time i keep telling them, its not true, it was made up for a political campaign, and even if it was true, i don't give a fuck.


  10. #68
    roflmao12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ff
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    your obviously new to this site.


    On-sorta-topic. Evolution, is fucking stupid. Its based on science, but its just not right. You can make the point about chimps, but fact is, nature doesn't just *jump* into the next evolved form as evolution states.

    Sorta-off-topic: ppl keep givin me shit on global warming and every time i keep telling them, its not true, it was made up for a political campaign, and even if it was true, i don't give a fuck.
    Yes, I am new to this site. But it's completely stupid, Atheists just believe in evolution and science. I mean it's completely believable that some high god made the world in 7 days. /sarcasm Also, 'God's' son is also God. And if there is only 1 god, then how is there 2. Why don't you go beat down on another religion?



    Edit: So I was reading up.. And apparently Adam split half of himself to make Eve, and so apparently.. there basically related, so if that's so true, were all a bunch of hill billy fucks, and have done sins. So, yeh.. Good bye to heaven...
    Last edited by roflmao12; 08-20-2009 at 08:02 PM.

  11. #69
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by roflmao12 View Post
    Yes, I am new to this site. But it's completely stupid, Atheists just believe in evolution and science. I mean it's completely believable that some high god made the world in 7 days. /sarcasm Also, 'God's' son is also God. And if there is only 1 god, then how is there 2. Why don't you go beat down on another religion?



    Edit: So I was reading up.. And apparently Adam split half of himself to make Eve, and so apparently.. there basically related, so if that's so true, were all a bunch of hill billy fucks, and have done sins. So, yeh.. Good bye to heaven...
    Here i'll divide the paragraphs you wrote.
    1. If you don't have a logical argument, don't. And you rly are new to this site since you don't know anything about the atheist here.

    2. I don't know where you read that, but your wrong. You shouldn't talk about stuff you have no knowledge about. Your about as clueless as you can get. This time if you "read" up on it, learn how to read before you start, ok?


  12. #70
    powpowpow21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NO WHERE AND EVERYWHERE
    Posts
    408
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Cool
    lol is it me or is alot of people too caught up on this thread?

  13. #71
    SpaWn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    633
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    your obviously new to this site.


    On-sorta-topic. Evolution, is fucking stupid. Its based on science, but its just not right. You can make the point about chimps, but fact is, nature doesn't just *jump* into the next evolved form as evolution states.

    Sorta-off-topic: ppl keep givin me shit on global warming and every time i keep telling them, its not true, it was made up for a political campaign, and even if it was true, i don't give a fuck.
    Your the most ignorant fuck on this planet. 'Evolution is stupid' 'Its based on science' So yeah, science, the same thing that researches into cures for millions of people around the world, the same thing that has discovered Gravity and quantum mechanics. Yeah whereas religions are based off books, that are made up fiction, and at the most moral stories.


    How can evolution be fucking stupid, it makes sense. or do you think we just appeared? It's just like getting a tan, your body is evolving and changing to deal with the weather conditions you are living in, but i guess for you worshippers you just think it's all coincidence. It's coincidence that animals living in the desert all have large ears, small feet, little fur, so they are best suited for their environment. It's just coincidence that animals living in cold conditions have small ears, large feet, and masses of fur, so they are best suited. It must all be coincidence.

    He Who Dares Wins
    And i'll die to win, cause i'm born to lose
    Fucking Civilian

  14. #72
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowPuppet View Post
    Your the most ignorant fuck on this planet. 'Evolution is stupid' 'Its based on science' So yeah, science, the same thing that researches into cures for millions of people around the world, the same thing that has discovered Gravity and quantum mechanics. Yeah whereas religions are based off books, that are made up fiction, and at the most moral stories.


    How can evolution be fucking stupid, it makes sense. or do you think we just appeared? It's just like getting a tan, your body is evolving and changing to deal with the weather conditions you are living in, but i guess for you worshippers you just think it's all coincidence. It's coincidence that animals living in the desert all have large ears, small feet, little fur, so they are best suited for their environment. It's just coincidence that animals living in cold conditions have small ears, large feet, and masses of fur, so they are best suited. It must all be coincidence.
    First off, i didn't say evolution is stupid because its based off science.
    1. Tanning has nothing to do with evolution you moron.
    2. I'm not saying its coincidence that they live in certain areas, but the whole one generation of species evolves into a similar looking species is bullshit.


  15. #73
    SpaWn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    633
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    First off, i didn't say evolution is stupid because its based off science.
    1. Tanning has nothing to do with evolution you moron.
    2. I'm not saying its coincidence that they live in certain areas, but the whole one generation of species evolves into a similar looking species is bullshit.
    I didn't technically say tanning had anything to do with evolution i used it as an example, but technically it does have something to do with evolution, Since evolution is adapting, and your skin pigment changing, is it adapting to better suit the environment it's living in.

    He Who Dares Wins
    And i'll die to win, cause i'm born to lose
    Fucking Civilian

  16. #74
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowPuppet View Post
    I didn't technically say tanning had anything to do with evolution i used it as an example, but technically it does have something to do with evolution, Since evolution is adapting, and your skin pigment changing, is it adapting to better suit the environment it's living in.
    so your saying me setting you on fire would be evolution?


  17. #75
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,783
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by hihiman1 View Post
    All atheists fail to see that there are things that they can never understand no matter how hard they try.

    And they therefore accept it as false. By accepting something is false it is very easy too "prove" it's "falseness". Such as a murderer who is brought to court. This murderer killed your mother. It is known by everyone that he is in fact the murderer, because he had a good motive, he would always seem to dance around the subject of his murder during interrogation, and talk as though he had done it, and even his entire family thinks that he had committed the murder and has deemed him unstable. BUT he has an alibi. And what about this alibi? He can prove his alibi. But did he really kill your mother? Yes. But his alibi says no. How can this be that he can prove this falseness, yet the justice system cannot prove the truth? And in the end the murderer had gotten away with your mother's murder. How would you feel?

    If anyone had any knowledge at all it would not even be worth explaining the moral to them. But I will say it, for to make sure that my point is made.

    In the story, the murderer had an alibi and "proved" it. The alibi was false, and yet everyone knew he did it, possibly through his motive, or his smooth talk, or even threats. But the point was that everyone knew that he had committed the murder. But they could not prove it due to lack of evidence. And in the end he was released.

    In the story false was "proven" to be true, and the truth was deemed false.

    Now why is that? It is because he hid all the evidence, and possibly had people give false alibis and statements. And there was no evidence so it was impossible to blame him for the murder. So does that mean that the murder was non-existent? Since everyone is positive that he murdered your mother, does that mean they're wrong? No. The court decided that since it was too difficult to prove the truth, they would just accept the false alibi. They accepted something that they could comprehend, or understand, something that they're brain could believe something as simple as: He has proof, you don't.

    Therefore the followers that have once seen the truth have become followers of falseness, for the sole reason of the boundaries of the human mind:

    It is impossible to accept the unproven, no matter how true it is. And it is impossible to not accept the proven, no matter how false it is.

    So those that who break this barrier of the human mind, are not of this world, but of the next. And those in whom the barrier remains unbreakable, will forever remain of this world.

    Atheists have not broken this barrier, as their mind is of this world and not of the next, they are blind. They are horses with blinders who may only see what is in front of them. They may only see the dirt road that lays before them. They may only walk on this dirt road that many others have trampled on. It is impossible for this horse to see the meadow that lies to the right of it, and it is impossible for this horse to see the shining mountain springs that lie to the left of it. Because it is not there, there is only the beaten path in which the horse has known all it's life. And in this beaten path lies the remnants of many other horses that have tread this path. Except these horses had turned their heads, and as their eyes glistened their blinders were removed and were free to linger in the vast meadows and drink from the fresh mountain springs... But not this horse, this horse will never turn it's head because nothing is there. There is only the beaten path in which it treads.

    You must choose to seek the truth if you would ever have it come to you. Just as the horses that have accepted that the path that lies before them is the path best left untread, you to must turn your head so that your blinders may to be removed. And upon the removal of your blinders you will know the true path upon which you shall tread.
    You type to much... But very well done but its like reading a book, how long did all that take you. What was that for anyways? ok im out of this thread

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MPGH AIM Chat Quote Thread
    By ace76543 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-25-2011, 01:14 PM
  2. MPGH IRC Chat Quote Thread
    By i eat trees in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 746
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 11:07 PM
  3. RESPONSE TO "ATHEIST" TOPIC
    By beteasta3 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 06:15 PM
  4. Favorite Quote
    By EleMentX in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 05:03 PM
  5. Why is the war topic closed?
    By wafflele in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-13-2006, 12:31 AM

Tags for this Thread