Thread: BT Anus

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 75
  1. #46
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,218
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,696
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Death' View Post
    Well Ethen is now banned, so thanks god...
    Not even CS ban day


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  2. #47
    Plutonsvea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,839
    Reputation
    303
    Thanks
    973
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Death' View Post
    IKR, it's like a dream come true, the biggest cocksucker in history.. is now banned.. I just hope that him sucking Dave's cock doesn't work... or else he will come back

    He better not. Fml if he does. Lol.


    Quote Originally Posted by Brinley View Post



    He's been banned many times. How long have you waited.

    For the day he never gets unbanned I guess.


    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggs. View Post
    I know we don't, but stop using the same fucking excuses.

    I bet 90% of the people don't even read the thread. Just go into the thread, and "cry," about it.

    How the fuck is what I said an excuse?
    Did I help you? You know what to do.

     





  3. #48
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Death' View Post
    IKR, it's like a dream come true, the biggest cocksucker in history.. is now banned.. I just hope that him sucking Dave's cock doesn't work... or else he will come back
    Who the fuck are you?

    You seem to know a lot about people when you recently joined.

    Seem to cry a lot too.


    Quote Originally Posted by Plutonsvea View Post


    How the fuck is what I said an excuse?
    It's an excuse to keep posting BT threads.

    Anyways, I'm not bothering with you anymore. Wouldn't want to get banned for insulting staff.
    Last edited by Deflorate.; 08-13-2013 at 08:23 PM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Deflorate. For This Useful Post:

    Euphemistic (08-13-2013)

  5. #49
    Death''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General
    Posts
    1,096
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Scammer View Post


    Not even CS ban day
    I wish they can permanently ban Ethen's account.

    ---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggs. View Post
    Who the fuck are you?

    You seem to know a lot about people when you recently joined.

    Seem to cry a lot too.
    It's called " Realization " basically it's when you... well, realize something... Example
    Ethen, he is a cocksucker
    mostly everyone hates him
    he argues with everyone
    so I assume he is the most hated person on MPGH.

  6. #50
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869


    Quote Originally Posted by Death' View Post

    It's called " Realization " basically it's when you... well, realize something... Example
    Ethen, he is a cocksucker
    mostly everyone hates him
    he argues with everyone
    so I assume he is the most hated person on MPGH.

    You've been here for... One day?

    What makes you think people respect you enough, for you to go around flaming people?

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Deflorate. For This Useful Post:

    Euphemistic (08-13-2013)

  8. #51
    Death''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General
    Posts
    1,096
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggs. View Post





    You've been here for... One day?

    What makes you think people respect you enough, for you to go around flaming people?
    So you plan to tell me that people should respect me so I can go flame them? LoL..
    and btw, the only reason I flame at people is because they are annoying little pricks

  9. #52
    Plutonsvea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,839
    Reputation
    303
    Thanks
    973
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggs. View Post
    Who the fuck are you?

    You seem to know a lot about people when you recently joined.

    Seem to cry a lot too.




    It's an excuse to keep posting BT threads.

    Anyways, I'm not bothering with you anymore. Wouldn't want to get banned for insulting staff.

    I have posted a total of ONE battletale thread in the span of, well ever.
    You can't talk to me about excuses.


    ---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Death' View Post
    So you plan to tell me that people should respect me so I can go flame them? LoL..
    Don't take any notice of him. There's two types of people here, and he's the type who doesn't get on with people well.
    Did I help you? You know what to do.

     





  10. #53
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Death' View Post
    So you plan to tell me that people should respect me so I can go flame them? LoL..
    and btw, the only reason I flame at people is because they are annoying little pricks

    Well, I actually just did.

    And you feel the need to cry about how people act over the internet?

    That's cool.

  11. #54
    Death''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General
    Posts
    1,096
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutonsvea View Post

    I have posted a total of ONE battletale thread in the span of, well ever.
    You can't talk to me about excuses.


    ---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------



    Don't take any notice of him. There's two types of people here, and he's the type who doesn't get on with people well.
    Thanks for the advice, I will just ignore him from now on

    ---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggs. View Post
    Well, I actually just did.

    And you feel the need to cry about how people act over the internet?

    That's cool.
    I am just gonna ignore you, since you're apparently trying to get me into trouble

  12. #55
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    862
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Death' View Post
    Thanks for the advice, I will just ignore him from now on

    ---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------



    I am just gonna ignore you, since you're apparently trying to get me into trouble
    on this forum you won't get in trouble for saying your opinion, as long as you're not flaming and being a cocksuck.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Oneirish For This Useful Post:

    Euphemistic (08-13-2013)

  14. #56
    Plutonsvea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,839
    Reputation
    303
    Thanks
    973
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggs. View Post
    Well, I actually just did.

    And you feel the need to cry about how people act over the internet?

    That's cool.
    How ironic.
    Did I help you? You know what to do.

     





  15. #57
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutonsvea View Post
    How ironic.
    Yeah, sadly the difference is, I don't say fuck after every word, nor do I insult people when I cry. Atleast I try not to, until they insult me.

    I'm nothing like this faggot, nor will I ever be.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deflorate. For This Useful Post:

    Aborted (08-13-2013),Euphemistic (08-13-2013)

  17. #58
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,615
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,309
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutonsvea View Post
    How ironic.

    Holy hell, just because you're part of staff, doesn't mean you have to act like a cocksuck.

    First time seeing a Minion who talks shit.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Euphemistic For This Useful Post:

    Deflorate. (08-13-2013)

  19. #59
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinley View Post



    Holy hell, just because you're part of staff, doesn't mean you have to act like a cocksuck.

    First time seeing a Minion who talks shit.
    inb4ban.

    Couldn't agree more though.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Deflorate. For This Useful Post:

    Euphemistic (08-13-2013)

  21. #60
    Death''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General
    Posts
    1,096
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggs. View Post
    Yeah, sadly the difference is, I don't say fuck after every word, nor do I insult people when I cry. Atleast I try not to, until they insult me.

    I'm nothing like this faggot, nor will I ever be.
    So you say I cry online, and you just admitted to crying online yourself, you are the worst troll I have ever seen

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] [Anus] The Better Netflix Shop [SO CHEEP]
    By Solo in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-20-2013, 09:07 PM
  2. ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS!!!
    By Jigsaw in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 07:59 PM
  3. Omg Anus.
    By Ethereal in forum Showroom
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 02:18 PM
  4. Jap anus relations
    By Synns in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 09:33 PM
  5. "Anus who is a son of PeneTRate. "
    By Dave84311 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 01:04 PM