Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    Didn't really change anything.
    Unbearable? I started losing skin getting waterfilled cysts on arms and legs. Rather not. I always get the weird side-effects.

It doesn't affect me the slightest, medicine or not.
    I am the only known case in my family.
    Yes I know about the side effects they are severe I have seen them myself. There are a half a dozen medicines for first generation schizophrenia, so I don't think all of them will have such severe side effects. If you're the only one with Schizophrenia in your family, then I have to ask if you smoke weed? I assume that would be one of the contributing factors towards your condition. If I was in your country I could help but I am a bit far away. So what You can do is that try getting a recommendation from other people on a good psychiatrist I know you were saying that they only benefit themselves and not help you at all. The private sessions with the psychiatrist should help but you have to be patient. If you want me to name the medicines I could do that for you. Then you could ask your psychiatrist about these medicines, this would be the best solution towards controlling your condition.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafapi View Post
    Yes I know about the side effects they are severe I have seen them myself. There are a half a dozen medicines for first generation schizophrenia, so I don't think all of them will have such severe side effects. If you're the only one with Schizophrenia in your family, then I have to ask if you smoke weed? I assume that would be one of the contributing factors towards your condition. If I was in your country I could help but I am a bit far away. So what You can do is that try getting a recommendation from other people on a good psychiatrist I know you were saying that they only benefit themselves and not help you at all. The private sessions with the psychiatrist should help but you have to be patient. If you want me to name the medicines I could do that for you. Then you could ask your psychiatrist about these medicines, this would be the best solution towards controlling your condition.
    I had schizophrenia before I started smoking weed, the weed is actually a factor of getting rid of it.
    Natural medicine so to speak.

Nah. No need, if I need to get help I'll visit them then, in the meantime I'll just keep it as is, doesn't hurt anyone besides myself. So far, and as I dislike myself, I couldn't care less

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post

I had schizophrenia before I started smoking weed, the weed is actually a factor of getting rid of it.
    Natural medicine so to speak.

Nah. No need, if I need to get help I'll visit them then, in the meantime I'll just keep it as is, doesn't hurt anyone besides myself. So far, and as I dislike myself, I couldn't care less
    Okay thats fine but another advice would be if you feel depressed or anxious then you should speak with a close family member or friend this will help control the chemical imbalance in your brain. So to speak good support from family and friends is a major contributor towards managing schizophrenia. Just a thought

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafapi View Post
    Okay thats fine but another advice would be if you feel depressed or anxious then you should speak with a close family member or friend this will help control the chemical imbalance in your brain. So to speak good support from family and friends is a major contributor towards managing schizophrenia. Just a thought
    I tend not wanting to talk about it, but sometimes I do.

Thanks
    Oh I see...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12