Thread: Syria <3

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36
  1. #16
    Mustafapi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,087
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by Free syrian View Post
    Fuck you retard Free syrian Army is going to take control and we will burn retards like you !
    Blindly supporting Bashar al-assad Because you're not even educated and don't know what is happening out there.
    Syrian Arab Army are murderers Why the hell would you say God bless them ?
    I just can't understand how people like you still didn't figure everything out, how could someone be that stupid.
    Funny kid calling everyone uneducated. Lol.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mustafapi For This Useful Post:

    kingofproz (10-17-2013)

  3. #17
    ''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    kingofproz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Free syrian View Post
    Fuck you retard Free syrian Army is going to take control and we will burn retards like you !
    Blindly supporting Bashar al-assad Because you're not even educated and don't know what is happening out there.
    Syrian Arab Army are murderers Why the hell would you say God bless them ?
    I just can't understand how people like you still didn't figure everything out, how could someone be that stupid.
    LOL .. okay .. if u look closely to ur words u might know why i suport my presdient . we will burn you ? , not educated ? murders ? hum .. thats a very nice revelotuion to be honest ... burning people lol .. that sounds like al qaeda ... and syrian free army who used israel and usa and saudi rabia and almost every country is fked up now uh .. i dont think you watch the news .. REAL news . not al jazzera those brain washers .. lol and i am in syria so you can shut the fk up i know everything so please fk off

    There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

    Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

     
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

    Even More On VM's page Check them


  4. #18
    ''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    kingofproz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafapi View Post
    Funny kid calling everyone uneducated. Lol.
    i mean wtf ? lol ... those are the rebels lol ... fk them

    There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

    Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

     
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

    Even More On VM's page Check them


  5. #19
    ''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    kingofproz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Go fuck yourself and your president.
    FSA is going to wipe your ass very soon!
    LOL very soon .. ur saying that for almost 2 and a half years... so stfu and watch the news ... ur FSA stupied bodies are all over syria LOL FSA is fighting against FSA too lol .. ur so fked up palastinein ... u should look after palstine u pice of shit .. israel is fking u all day long .. and my president is the only one who stood out for your case .... so fk u

    There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

    Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

     
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

    Even More On VM's page Check them


  6. #20
    Mustafapi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,087
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    No i'm talking about the kid supporting the free syrian army

  7. #21
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post

    LOL very soon .. ur saying that for almost 2 and a half years... so stfu and watch the news ... ur FSA stupied bodies are all over syria LOL FSA is fighting against FSA too lol .. ur so fked up palastinein ... u should look after palstine u pice of shit .. israel is fking u all day long .. and my president is the only one who stood out for your case .... so fk u
    Your so called president killed Arabs in 2 years more than the Jews killed until this day, and if you love your president so much keep him for yourself but the biggest percentage of the Syrian people don't want him, He didn't do shit to the Palestinians and even if he did doesn't mean we should support a criminal you dumb fuck.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to RedSpot For This Useful Post:

    Free syrian (10-23-2013)

  9. #22
    TitaniumForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    URANUS HUEHUEHUE
    Posts
    68
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amused
    I don't know whats going on in Syria but if it's about killing each other, then its bad.

  10. #23
    Dismantled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Syria is so dangerous.

  11. #24
    Free syrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ask Your Mom ;D
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post

    LOL .. okay .. if u look closely to ur words u might know why i suport my presdient . we will burn you ? , not educated ? murders ? hum .. thats a very nice revelotuion to be honest ... burning people lol .. that sounds like al qaeda ... and syrian free army who used israel and usa and saudi rabia and almost every country is fked up now uh .. i dont think you watch the news .. REAL news . not al jazzera those brain washers .. lol and i am in syria so you can shut the fk up i know everything so please fk off
    Aside from these horrible Spelling mistakes which does say you're not educated, Well.
    You are there ? were in Bashar Al assad presidential house ?
    Here were Iam people are fucking Starving food prices increased horribly .
    And for your information that "We will Burn you" Is a rage word said because you can't see the truth.
    People Like you are increasing the suffering, you can't just say Bashar is not doing anything ...
    Use your brain .Before the revolution could anyone say "I don't like bashar"? Could anyone say i don't like "Name of a government man" ?
    Nope, You can't say your opinion. Once you talk guess what happens ; ) ?
    Exactly you are jailed and none will ever hear anything about you.
    You Just Vanish !
    Open your Eyes.
    Last edited by Free syrian; 10-23-2013 at 11:34 AM.

  12. #25
    Free syrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ask Your Mom ;D
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafapi View Post
    Funny kid calling everyone uneducated. Lol.
    Iam not calling everyone iam calling people like you uneducated .

  13. #26
    Free syrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ask Your Mom ;D
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post

    LOL very soon .. ur saying that for almost 2 and a half years... so stfu and watch the news ... ur FSA stupied bodies are all over syria LOL FSA is fighting against FSA too lol .. ur so fked up palastinein ... u should look after palstine u pice of shit .. israel is fking u all day long .. and my president is the only one who stood out for your case .... so fk u
    See absolute Brain wash, Let me Guess watching Syria's news ? where they make bashar a God ?
    And Guess what, your Trashy so called Syrian army's bodies are everywhere.
    We should look after Palestine see ? See you believe that FSA is the only way to free Syria and Palestine Buy your Dad and mom told you to Support bashar (Or you will get jailed).
    And made you watch Syria's news channel.
    Kid Have an opinion and then talk to me.
    Use your brain the whole world is calling Bashar a war criminal for a reason , You cant say Everyone is lying and the Syrian news channel is the right one
    Do you really think that the FSA owned Chemical Weapons (how could they get them anyway) ?
    Stop talking non sense.

  14. #27
    Free syrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ask Your Mom ;D
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafapi View Post
    No i'm talking about the kid supporting the free syrian army
    Kids support bashar
    Because there parents told them to do so.
    You know none wants to get jailed because his son said i hate bashar.

  15. #28
    Mustafapi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,087
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by Free syrian View Post
    Kids support bashar
    Because there parents told them to do so.
    You know none wants to get jailed because his son said i hate bashar.
    Lol it's funny because your english is so bad I can't even understand half of the things you said. Who said I support Bushar? You shouldn't assume that shows everyone how uneducated you are. Hypocrite. Anyway I'm not a kid. However, the same can't be said about you kid

  16. #29
    Mustafapi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,087
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by Free syrian View Post
    Kids support bashar
    Because there parents told them to do so.
    You know none wants to get jailed because his son said i hate bashar.
    Oh and look your english is so good the best english I have ever come across. Maybe you should ask your teacher to check your english and grammar before you post eh?
    Observe:
    *their
    *None isn't the correct word to use here try using no one.

    Good kid now go do your homework

  17. #30
    Free syrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ask Your Mom ;D
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafapi View Post
    Lol it's funny because your english is so bad I can't even understand half of the things you said. Who said I support Bushar? You shouldn't assume that shows everyone how uneducated you are. Hypocrite. Anyway I'm not a kid. However, the same can't be said about you kid
    schizophrenia Nuff said.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Syria
    By Jm0nDaY in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-25-2013, 11:29 AM
  2. [Syria Update] To whoever wants to know
    By Gab in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-29-2013, 06:04 PM
  3. Civil Unrest in Syria
    By ClapBangKiss in forum General
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 02:18 PM