Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 77
  1. #31
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,395
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by PathogenV2 View Post
    Entirely stock with lightsource on "over9000" right.
    Something called the Sun.
    Oh yeah, I forgot you don't see that in your mom's basement.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  2. #32
    PathogenV2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​I think he's using the new "$20 Tattoo/Wannabe Badass" filter.
    The lifestyle I've led is much harder than anything you could imagine.

    I've had two federal indictments that I have beaten.

    I have proof. What have you done that allows you to judge badass levels of people?

  3. #33
    PathogenV2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Something called the Sun.
    Oh yeah, I forgot you don't see that in your mom's basement.
    Called the sun in the bathroom. Right. Kill yourself you little self pitted faggot.

  4. #34
    .SeyekoGFX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    188
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Something called the Sun.
    Oh yeah, I forgot you don't see that in your mom's basement.
    I was about to say, im in front of my window... something called the sun...

  5. #35
    .SeyekoGFX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    188
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by PathogenV2 View Post
    Called the sun in the bathroom. Right. Kill yourself you little self pitted faggot.
    The bathroom? gah you are so stupid.. im in my small ass dorm.. in college.. somewhere you will never go in life because you are a failure and should just rage quit life..

  6. #36
    PathogenV2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by .SeyekoGFX View Post


    The bathroom? gah you are so stupid.. im in my small ass dorm.. in college.. somewhere you will never go in life because you are a failure and should just rage quit life..
    Whatever you say bro. There is only 1 window in my dorm and no windows in the bathrooms lying ass faggot. Please tell me more.

    Also the bathrooms are built into the middle of the building, plus I live in CO-ED. They are not small like that. Lie more please.

  7. #37
    .SeyekoGFX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    188
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    10
    Do you want me to take a fucking picture of my room you fucking dumbass twat.

  8. #38
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,395
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by PathogenV2 View Post
    The lifestyle I've led is much harder than anything you could imagine.

    I've had two federal indictments that I have beaten.

    I have proof. What have you done that allows you to judge badass levels of people?
    Grew up poor.
    Brother died when I was 10.
    Illegally moved to the US.
    Gang problems in Florida.
    Been stabbed twice.
    Basically on my own from age 12 on.
    Spent 9 months in Limon Correctional Facility for selling Vicodin.


    Kid, I could wring your neck with 2 fingers.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    .SeyekoGFX (10-30-2013),Euphemistic (10-30-2013),KillTheNoise (10-31-2013),[MPGH]Mayion (11-03-2013),[MPGH][SMA] Paradise` (10-31-2013)

  10. #39
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,702
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,112
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fatlen View Post


    Nigga got raped in a sec.
    Quote Originally Posted by .SeyekoGFX View Post


    Lmao!! dayum that was fast! i didn't even get to report D:
    Who needs to report when I'm around

    Last edited by Flengo; 10-30-2013 at 11:13 PM.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  11. #40
    PathogenV2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Grew up poor.
    Brother died when I was 10.
    Illegally moved to the US.
    Gang problems in Florida.
    Been stabbed twice.
    Basically on my own from age 12 on.
    Spent 9 months in Limon Correctional Facility for selling Vicodin.


    Kid, I could wring your neck with 2 fingers.

    Was in all black school from age 13.
    Gang problems.
    Stabbed once at school.
    Stabbed once on way home.
    Shot at over 7 times.
    Stabbed in face.
    Two drive by's on house I lived at with proof of both.
    Cooked methamphetamine for 4 years, brought in on indictments for it. Cleared.
    Busted again, brought in on indictments for it.
    Did two years in RDC for it because I was minor.
    Gang problems for up to age of 19.
    Over 36 Assaults on record.
    Over 12 Assaults on officer on record.
    Over 3 possessions of concealed firearm/weapon on record.

    All before age 18.
    Except for the gang related activity.

  12. #41
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,512
    Quote Originally Posted by PathogenV2 View Post
    Was in all black school from age 13.
    Gang problems.
    Stabbed once at school.
    Stabbed once on way home.
    Shot at over 7 times.
    Stabbed in face.
    Two drive by's on house I lived at with proof of both.
    Cooked methamphetamine for 4 years, brought in on indictments for it. Cleared.
    Busted again, brought in on indictments for it.
    Did two years in RDC for it because I was minor.
    Gang problems for up to age of 19.
    Over 36 Assaults on record.
    Over 12 Assaults on officer on record.
    Over 3 possessions of concealed firearm/weapon on record.

    All before age 18.
    Except for the gang related activity.
    I highly doubt somebody with that record would login and start a piss debate over artwork on a game hacking forum.

    (not even a brony, just an accurate photo)

  13. #42
    ap0.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    177
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by .SeyekoGFX View Post
    You took pictures off my facebook that are back from 2010 LMAO

    if you wanna call me out. bitch i got contacts now and im sexy as fuck
    get off me.


    Photoshop as Fuck.
    You might be ugly if..
    You need to edit photos so nobody can see your face.

  14. #43
    PathogenV2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    I highly doubt somebody with that record would login and start a piss debate over artwork on a game hacking forum.

    (not even a brony, just an accurate photo)
    I'm 20 now. I've been given a second chance, or like 50th chance at my life. I am now going to Penn State. I am going to school for Criminal Justice. I am on second year. I have finished all gen-eds. I've changed my life completely around, just from my case worker for while I was in RDC. Helped me get my diploma while locked up, and helped me get my paperwork together to get into school.

  15. #44
    ap0.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    177
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by PathogenV2 View Post
    I'm 20 now. I've been given a second chance, or like 50th chance at my life. I am now going to Penn State. I am going to school for Criminal Justice. I am on second year. I have finished all gen-eds. I've changed my life completely around, just from my case worker for while I was in RDC. Helped me get my diploma while locked up, and helped me get my paperwork together to get into school.
    No fucks given nigger

  16. #45
    .SeyekoGFX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    188
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by ap0. View Post
    Photoshop as Fuck.
    You might be ugly if..
    You need to edit photos so nobody can see your face.
    its just a shutter style on my phone that i liked for that picture, made my eyes look hella cool.. i have no problems with taking regular pics i snap chat all the damn time, im comfortable with myself.. i dont have yellow stained teeth and i actually take care of my skin unlike this virus that posted this stupid fucking thread.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] LOL!! Look at this!! Is Someone Kidding At Me?
    By ~Miracle_Summoner~ in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-27-2012, 05:50 PM
  2. Look at this kid
    By Nash132 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 03:27 PM
  3. take a look at this *** kid acc
    By t4rg3t in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 05:15 PM
  4. OMZGASDFA LOOK AT THIS, not you gourav stay out
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 02:50 AM