Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 49
  1. #31
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Obama'sSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    488
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Ok now I'ma kinda pissed because Im impatient right now....well she put the info in.....and she tried to "Verifie Instantly" but it keep's saying "You have made 2 attempt(s) to confirm your bank. You have 1 more attempt(s) remaining." It's starting to piss me off because I'm putting my mom's info correctly but OMFG!!! GAWD!! Now I have to fucking wait 2-3 day's for paypals punk asses to send a deposit to my mother and type in the amount that was sent...-.- God damn...today is a fucked up day for me...>:|

  2. #32
    phucu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your Inner Thoughts
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama'sSon View Post
    Ok now I'ma kinda pissed because Im impatient right now....well she put the info in.....and she tried to "Verifie Instantly" but it keep's saying "You have made 2 attempt(s) to confirm your bank. You have 1 more attempt(s) remaining." It's starting to piss me off because I'm putting my mom's info correctly but OMFG!!! GAWD!! Now I have to fucking wait 2-3 day's for paypals punk asses to send a deposit to my mother and type in the amount that was sent...-.- God damn...today is a fucked up day for me...>:|
    with your kind of accuracy and patience, you should consider a career as a bomb disposal expert.

    lol, and ur still spazzing over nexon cash

  3. #33
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Obama'sSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    488
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by phucu View Post
    with your kind of accuracy and patience, you should consider a career as a bomb disposal expert.

    lol, and ur still spazzing over nexon cash
    naw not over nx over 57$..that I can fucking use :'(

  4. #34
    phucu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your Inner Thoughts
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama'sSon View Post
    naw not over nx over 57$..that I can fucking use :'(
    k, but ur post was talking about buying nexon; if ur looking to just withdraw the cash from the paypal account, its gona take a bit and they'll keep some for their trouble; if ur looking to use the money to get something, maybe the vendor will accept paypal;

    but don't blow a fuse or waste green on nexon bs

  5. #35
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Obama'sSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    488
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by phucu View Post
    k, but ur post was talking about buying nexon; if ur looking to just withdraw the cash from the paypal account, its gona take a bit and they'll keep some for their trouble; if ur looking to use the money to get something, maybe the vendor will accept paypal;

    but don't blow a fuse or waste green on nexon bs
    naw I'm actually thinking of just selling my CA account.

  6. #36
    Tenckaichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    And this wouldn't have happened if you bought a Vanilla Visa Pre paid card.

  7. #37
    Dead Bones Brook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    On that seat right over there.
    Posts
    8,328
    Reputation
    858
    Thanks
    1,533
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama'sSon View Post
    naw I'm actually thinking of just selling my CA account.
    Lolwut? And get scammed?
    It'll just worsen it lulz.

  8. #38
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Obama'sSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    488
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
    Lolwut? And get scammed?
    It'll just worsen it lulz.
    Naw I know how to do deal's, if someone want's a middle man then I'll get a mpgh staff (Obama) The last person was in a hurry so we didnt use a middle man. She just said "I'll send the money first" so I said Ok, I checked my paypal checked to see if the 60$ was there and it was so then i gave her the info
    I believe she is a VIP here what's her name...xyphos i think

  9. #39
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    aww man that sucks. i know how ya feel. my mum watches those stupid shows on tv where it talks about how ppl got scammed and shit, now she wont let me get anything over the internet, so i have to get dad to do it.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    DBB (08-30-2009)

  11. #40
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,652
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    You only ever have one mom.

  12. #41
    ltjustas1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    483
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Angelic
    ur mummy is worried about her bank account ... hahahahahahahhaah

  13. #42
    -James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Posts
    4,942
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    817
    My Mood
    Bashful
    BEG LIKE A BITCH

  14. #43
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Obama'sSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    488
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post
    aww man that sucks. i know how ya feel. my mum watches those stupid shows on tv where it talks about how ppl got scammed and shit, now she wont let me get anything over the internet, so i have to get dad to do it.
    DUDE MY MOM DOES THE SAME THING!!! She watches TV so much omg..always talking about kid's getting kidnapped and people losing there job's and people getting scammed on the internet. Now because of that she is scared for my brother to freaking go outside she is scared of telling the landlord off because her son if my mom's boss and then she is scared of the internet.

  15. #44
    ~Katlyn~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In A Box
    Posts
    333
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    170
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama'sSon View Post
    she is scared of the internet.
    I hate parents who are "scared of the internet"
    Quote Originally Posted by M 3 R K 3 D
    Uhhh, can you send me a pic of you naked i would very much appreciate it (:









  16. #45
    spenjonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cool
    lol sounds like my mom. she is always scared that the ppl i'm talking to on facebook are perverts and trying to rape me lol. its so funny when she starts talking bout it xD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 118
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 04:24 AM
  2. Mom?
    By sf0d in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 11:43 PM
  3. Omfg Renders!
    By jadedfrog in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-30-2006, 12:52 AM
  4. Omfg Short People
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-22-2006, 10:12 PM

Tags for this Thread