Thread: Corndos5595

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 66
  1. #46
    fabz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N.Y.C
    Posts
    5,471
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by ★_Danny_★ View Post
    No. I never changed.
    Thats why i lubs you <3/nh

  2. #47
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,034
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    507
    Quote Originally Posted by Corndog5595 View Post
    sorry...wont happen again. i thought i was just stating the rules...i don't remember exactly what i posted, but if you think it was wrong, i wont do it again.
    how can you be so sure you wont do it again if you dont even know what you did? stupid.
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

    Rap & Hip Hop section.

  3. #48
    ★_Danny_★'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    1^1 Life
    Posts
    83
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    I was changed in the beginning nigga boi. All I did was promote the change that was already implemented in my own life. Thus, I never changed.
    That logic is so fail, niggaboi.

  4. #49
    Tenckaichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by MindTek View Post
    how can you be so sure you wont do it again if you dont even know what you did? stupid.
    Lol I love this post. Show em Juan!!!

  5. #50
    Dead Bones Brook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    On that seat right over there.
    Posts
    8,328
    Reputation
    858
    Thanks
    1,533
    My Mood
    Daring
    Lolwut stop bumping this.
    He already got owned lulz.

  6. #51
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    Quote Originally Posted by MindTek View Post
    how can you be so sure you wont do it again if you dont even know what you did? stupid.
    I know what i did. I dont remember where i did it.

    how about you read next time moron.


    Edit: i just realized the title of the thread is 'Corndos5595' S and G aren't that close to each other.

  7. #52
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,034
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    507
    Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
    I know what i did. I dont remember where i did it.

    how about you read next time moron.


    Edit: i just realized the title of the thread is 'Corndos5595' S and G aren't that close to each other.
    what you exactly said was: "i don't remember exactly what i posted, but if you think it was wrong, i wont do it again."

    how about you are careful with what you say next time. you shouldnt be shit on this site. nothing but a piece of shit reg. member.
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

    Rap & Hip Hop section.

  8. #53
    4shotG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    OFWGKTA
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Fuck man corndog is fucking cool there all Haters
    Hip Hop Saved My Life.

  9. #54
    Melikepie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,653
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Yea he is cool he helped me with hacks

  10. #55
    Dizzee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    lol coming from a penispirate and all of u hate him coz of the 1st thread

  11. #56
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,034
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    507
    wow
    ban evasion?
    really?
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

    Rap & Hip Hop section.

  12. #57
    DonMadawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    miami
    Posts
    1,135
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    100
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by MindTek View Post
    wow
    ban evasion?
    really?
    Do us all a much needed favor ignorant kid.
    Go get off your comp and get a life simply because you
    are in raged because Corndog is known respected and an admin
    dose not mean out of jealousy you insult the guy.

    There really should be an age limit for using the comp.



  13. #58
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    /facepalm

    hes not an admin

    and if u didnt notice mindtek is rarely on

  14. #59
    hotdog393's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    cs_office
    Posts
    654
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Fine
    i loled at the thread
    1: because its the internet and none of this shit is actually real
    2. because my name is quite close to Corndog's
    dead account sorry lads

  15. #60
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdog393 View Post
    i loled at the thread
    1: because its the internet and none of this shit is actually real
    2. because my name is quite close to Corndog's
    Yeah, but i got something you never will.
    Covered In Bread Crumbs And Fried.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread