Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 65
  1. #16
    I º Am º Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    231
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by beteasta3 View Post
    xbox 360 you gotta pay for internet
    xbox 360 you gotta buy a wireless adapter for $100 if u have a router
    xbox 360 rrod so when you send it back for repair it takes like 2-3 weeks
    xbox 360 no internet BROWSER
    xbox 360 no exclusive games except the piece of shit halo 3 gears of war 1-2 and assassins creed. and all 3 of them aren't that great except gow is kinda good

    ps3 on the other hand has free internet all the wireless shit in it
    internet browser no fatal system errors has exclusive games like resistance 2 heavenly sword Killzone 2 which are all amazing
    Dude..
    Assasins creed is everything. ps3 and 360.
    Assasins creed 2 however. is ps3 exlusive.

  2. #17
    HeXel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,093
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by beteasta3 View Post
    xbox 360 you gotta pay for internet
    xbox 360 you gotta buy a wireless adapter for $100 if u have a router
    xbox 360 rrod so when you send it back for repair it takes like 2-3 weeks
    xbox 360 no internet BROWSER
    xbox 360 no exclusive games except the piece of shit halo 3 gears of war 1-2 and assassins creed. and all 3 of them aren't that great except gow is kinda good

    ps3 on the other hand has free internet all the wireless shit in it
    internet browser no fatal system errors has exclusive games like resistance 2 heavenly sword Killzone 2 which are all amazing
    Xbox 360 you don't have to pay for internet you fucking dumb ! Silver accounts are FREE.
    Xbox 360 new series like Falcon Revision 2 (Dec 2008 and some months before) and the current jasper won't give you RROD
    Xbox 360 has internet browser with Windows Media Center plugin.
    Xbox 360 has MORE exclusive games you fucking prick noob GOOGLE BEFORE LIE !

  3. #18
    HeXel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,093
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by I º Am º Z View Post
    Dude..
    Assasins creed is everything. ps3 and 360.
    Assasins creed 2 however. is ps3 exlusive.
    Assassin's Creed II for Xbox 360 - Assassin's Creed II Xbox360 Game - Assassin's Creed II Xbox 360 Video Game

    XBOX 360 AVAIBLE YOU NOOB !

  4. #19
    I º Am º Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    231
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Happy
    Ps3 version is better.

  5. #20
    HeXel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,093
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by I º Am º Z View Post
    Ps3 version is better.
    YOU CAN'T COMPARE THE SAME GAME IN DIFFERENT SYSTEMS BECAUSE IT'S EASIER TO CODE IN XBOX 360 SO IT WOULD RUN BETTER IN XBOX 360.

    STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE AND REED MY COMPARATION POST

  6. #21
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    you ppl just can't realize it, can you?

    its all on the preference of your games. If you hate xbox games, you get a ps3 and vice versa simple as that. idiots.


  7. #22
    HeXel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,093
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    you ppl just can't realize it, can you?

    its all on the preference of your games. If you hate xbox games, you get a ps3 and vice versa simple as that. idiots.
    There are facts like i posted games would run better in 360 cuz it's easier to code.

    You can do a lot of stuff that ps3 can't simply not handle.

  8. #23
    GOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I am the God
    Posts
    11,084
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    1,516
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Xbox 360 is American

    Ps3 is chinks

    AMERICA FTW
    I am the God.

  9. #24
    HeXel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,093
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Amused
    That's all 360 is better now go away ps3 fanboys

    BTW. XBLA let's you create your own dream game !!!

  10. #25
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Neither is better you idiot.

    Fuck, i prefer super smash bro's over halo, but that doesn't make the wii better.


  11. #26
    I º Am º Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    231
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Happy
    The only games you cant get for ps3 are xbox exlusive. And vice versa.

  12. #27
    HeXel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,093
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by I º Am º Z View Post
    The only games you cant get for ps3 are xbox exlusive. And vice versa.
    Yes thats why i sold my ps3 cuz i didn't like the ps3 exclusive games.

  13. #28
    I º Am º Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    231
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Happy
    .................................................. ....................................
    That makes no sense.
    Every game ive seen on 360 ive seen for ps3. :l
    Ps3 versions have better graphics though/

  14. #29
    GOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I am the God
    Posts
    11,084
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    1,516
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mario fucking rules
    I am the God.

  15. #30
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    Mario fucking rules
    QFT...............


Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WHERE THE FUCK IS DSi,PSP,Wii,PS3,Xbox 360 section???
    By wilsonlam97 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 09:50 PM
  2. XBOX 360 vs. PS3...u decide!
    By element379 in forum General
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 02:33 PM
  3. PS3 or Xbox 360?
    By CAPTAIN OBVIOUS in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 09:38 PM
  4. New Laptop vs Xbox 360
    By NeedHacksBad in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 02:14 PM
  5. DEBATE: PS3 or XBOX 360. Which one should I buy?
    By Jumpshot in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 11:44 PM

Tags for this Thread