Thread: HATE CORNDOG!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. #1
    hihiman1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    252
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Fine

    HATE CORNDOG!!!

    MORE RAGE IS NEEDED!!!! Most hated on MPGH >.<
    Why do we hate corndog? I don't really know? I think? I don't know? Because?
    I don't know? what?

    [img]http://************.com/sig/017/hiyohihi.jpg[/img]





    mpgh.net/freeVIP

  2. #2
    4shotG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    OFWGKTA
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Why Would People Hate corndog Hes Fucking Cool. Hes helpful and one of the best admins ive seen... He's Very Helpful To mpgh Combat arms Communityy.
    Hip Hop Saved My Life.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to 4shotG For This Useful Post:

    dep01 (09-04-2009)

  4. #3
    -James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Posts
    4,942
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    817
    My Mood
    Bashful
    THATS WHAT I SAID AND ALL I GOT WAS FLAMED

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to -James For This Useful Post:

    dep01 (09-04-2009)

  6. #4
    iHolyElement's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    i can design a nation.
    Posts
    826
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    55
    STFU AND GTFO

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iHolyElement For This Useful Post:

    dep01 (09-04-2009),HackPack (09-02-2009)

  8. #5
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    O.o your the one's who just bumped a thread lulz, epic fail on your argument there.


  9. #6
    Tenckaichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by 4shotG View Post
    Why Would People Hate corndog Hes Fucking Cool. Hes helpful and one of the best admins ive seen... He's Very Helpful To mpgh Combat arms Communityy.
    Maybe some people hate him because he thinks that without him the CA section would crumble. I mean come on, who cares more about CA than their own life? He even said he almost failed a school project cleaning out MPGH CA section. Like Obama said, he needs to get his priorities in check and learn that MPGH is not his future.

  10. #7
    Melikepie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,653
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Take out the hate and love :]

  11. #8
    HackPack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    630
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by hihiman1 View Post
    MORE RAGE IS NEEDED!!!! Most hated on MPGH >.<
    Why do we hate corndog? I don't really know? I think? I don't know? Because?
    I don't know? what?
    its not gonna work out if you don't know lol.
    i dont either, but form what i read he seems to be a little out of place right now or some shit like that...
    bye

  12. #9
    HeXel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,093
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by 4shotG View Post
    Why Would People Hate corndog Hes Fucking Cool. Hes helpful and one of the best admins ive seen... He's Very Helpful To mpgh Combat arms Communityy.
    Since when corndog is admin ?

    DAVE READ THIS !1!1!1!1!1!

  13. #10
    iHolyElement's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    i can design a nation.
    Posts
    826
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by cooly View Post
    Since when corndog is admin ?

    DAVE READ THIS !1!1!1!1!1!
    its just a noob that doesnt know Empire from a piece of Shit, OMFG. maybe because its both?

    :s
    that doesnt make sence but fuckit.

  14. #11
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,733
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,450
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Onoes another rage eaaaapp

  15. #12
    whitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,461
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    491
    corndog isn't admin he is a minion...who the fuck said he was?!?!?!?
    btw what the fuck did he do for everyone to hate him?

  16. #13
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,733
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,450
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    It all started because I let the flaming puppet.
    XD

  17. #14
    4shotG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    OFWGKTA
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Drunk
    My bad when i Said Admin i Meant Minion. Kinda almost The same? They can moderate And accept Posts But yeah. Corndog is A cool Person People just need to Respect that.. Ive never heard of This that he almost failed 4 a project... iF thats true then that suxx becuz mpgh isnt Life Lol school is more importantt.......
    Hip Hop Saved My Life.

  18. #15
    iHolyElement's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    i can design a nation.
    Posts
    826
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by 4shotG View Post
    My bad when i Said Admin i Meant Minion. Kinda almost The same?
    no, stupid noob.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Most Hated]Corndog…
    By Corndog in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 04:56 PM
  2. Who hates corndog on here?
    By deathninjak0 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 02:50 PM
  3. Forums are 180 days old! And forums hate me :/
    By Dave84311 in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-24-2006, 08:30 PM
  4. how much you hate curse?
    By gunot in forum General
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 10:32 PM
  5. God hates sweden???? :S
    By gunot in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-22-2006, 06:33 PM

Tags for this Thread