Thread: Fuck you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Grå's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,350
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,502

    Fuck you.

    Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you.
    I hate you XBOX, I hate you microsoft, I'm about to fucking kill someone.

    Your fucking xbox device just broke my newly unwrapped game due to your shabby fucking DVD drives that we legally can't replace if we want to be able to play online, fuck you, fuck your shit.
    I'm tired of it, I'll eat your firstborn baby, shit it out and shove it back up your vagina.

    aösdfjaöiosdöaoidjsfafjiköghlksdvnlsdkn FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.


    I'm not kidding, if I don't get both my game and device replace I'm going to press charges, I'll fucking take it to court.
    P.S. I'll bring a fucking gun to court.


    NOT ONLY WAS I FUCKING PISSED BEFORE, I'M EVEN MORE PISSED NOW.
    They agreed to take it in and repair and or replace it, nothing yet on the game.
    I have to ship it using UPS and the closest fucking drop-off for it is about... a three hour fucking boatride to get there.
    It'll cost me even more money that I don't fucking have. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. FUCK YOU MICROSOFT.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grå For This Useful Post:

    Spaghetti Master (12-19-2013),WarWood (12-22-2013)

  3. #2
    Shayde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    watford
    Posts
    3,568
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    701
    You seem very positive today

  4. #3
    Grå's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,350
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,502
    Yes, over the top.
    So filled with the warm gooey love that I'm aching to spread over the world.
    Goo being my shit, and the world being the world.

    Might just shit down their decapitated throats instead.

  5. #4
    Unknown-Hacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    662
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    584
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Me too i was angry too on some Microsoft software I don't have xbox

    Let it out Let it out!

  6. #5
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,714
    Reputation
    3117
    Thanks
    7,889
    Why the hell would you get a console that has a failure rate of 50%? This is why you go with Sony Consoles... Or PC Master Race.



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [] [] [] [][]


  7. #6
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,706
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    846
    My Mood
    Hot
    Yeah if anything microsoft is going downhill.

    Just like google( youtube )

    I think they're either looking to get a new audience to buy xboxes or they made all the money they wanted and they're just getting lazy.

    "“Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.” .”
    I was Martin Johnson

  8. #7
    Grå's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,350
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,502
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Why the hell would you get a console that has a failure rate of 50%? This is why you go with Sony Consoles... Or PC Master Race.
    I normally only play pc games, bought my xbox a while ago, rarely played it up until now.
    However, I did it for the select title.
    Plus, I like the controller, the ps one isn't my thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Johnson View Post
    Yeah if anything microsoft is going downhill.

    Just like google( youtube )

    I think they're either looking to get a new audience to buy xboxes or they made all the money they wanted and they're just getting lazy.
    Lazy it is.

  9. #8
    TheFlyingDutchman''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my haunted flying pirate ship
    Posts
    3,291
    Reputation
    319
    Thanks
    589
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    I normally only play pc games, bought my xbox a while ago, rarely played it up until now.
    However, I did it for the select title.
    Plus, I like the controller, the ps one isn't my thing.



    Lazy it is.
    Use a emulater/xbox controller on PC?
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."


    "Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"















    Bullpop












    Will be my supp in LoL


    You spin me right round right round

  10. #9
    Grå's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,350
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,502
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingDutchman' View Post
    Use a emulater/xbox controller on PC?
    XBOX emulators suck though.

  11. #10
    Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the streets. No hobo.
    Posts
    6,277
    Reputation
    897
    Thanks
    985
    My Mood
    Blah
    Sorry for your loss. Good luck with the game and console.

    My one and ONLY Skype: live:wassabi_mpgh
    Current Middlemen|Who NOT to trade with
    IMPERSONATORS (Do NOT add)
    Need Virus Scans? Click here: Jotti|VirusTotal
    xx

     
    Official Middleman since: 30 January 2014
    Minion since: 3 May 2014
    Editor since: 13 May 2014
    Marine since: 10 November 1775

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I apologize to anyone who I have called autistic, for this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Thanks gbot.


  12. #11
    XxGhostPandaxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    787
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,020
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you.
    I hate you XBOX, I hate you microsoft, I'm about to fucking kill someone.

    Your fucking xbox device just broke my newly unwrapped game due to your shabby fucking DVD drives that we legally can't replace if we want to be able to play online, fuck you, fuck your shit.
    I'm tired of it, I'll eat your firstborn baby, shit it out and shove it back up your vagina.

    aösdfjaöiosdöaoidjsfafjiköghlksdvnlsdkn FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.


    I'm not kidding, if I don't get both my game and device replace I'm going to press charges, I'll fucking take it to court.
    P.S. I'll bring a fucking gun to court.


    NOT ONLY WAS I FUCKING PISSED BEFORE, I'M EVEN MORE PISSED NOW.
    They agreed to take it in and repair and or replace it, nothing yet on the game.
    I have to ship it using UPS and the closest fucking drop-off for it is about... a three hour fucking boatride to get there.
    It'll cost me even more money that I don't fucking have. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. FUCK YOU MICROSOFT.
    Wait did you use microsoft program today??? to make thread??XDXD

    Remember to press the "THANKS" button if I helped you! (:
    Make Tutorial for every hack release and tested for it - ✔
    Make Injector - ✔
    Helping People- ✔
    Get 1000 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1100 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1200 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1300 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1400 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1500 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1600 Thanks - x
    Get 1700 Thanks - x
    Get 1800 Thanks - x
    Get 1900 Thanks - x



  13. #12
    Grå's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,350
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,502
    Quote Originally Posted by XxGhostPandaxX View Post
    Wait did you use microsoft program today??? to make thread??XDXD
    I don't know what to tell you besides read more books, you lack the comprehension you need to understand this post.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Grå For This Useful Post:

    HalfBajan (12-22-2013)

  15. #13
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,580
    Reputation
    3317
    Thanks
    3,563


  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghost For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Grå (12-22-2013),HalfBajan (12-22-2013)

  17. #14
    XxGhostPandaxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    787
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,020
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    I don't know what to tell you besides read more books, you lack the comprehension you need to understand this post.
    ya i know T_T...sub sub...

    Remember to press the "THANKS" button if I helped you! (:
    Make Tutorial for every hack release and tested for it - ✔
    Make Injector - ✔
    Helping People- ✔
    Get 1000 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1100 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1200 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1300 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1400 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1500 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1600 Thanks - x
    Get 1700 Thanks - x
    Get 1800 Thanks - x
    Get 1900 Thanks - x



  18. #15
    xxxN00Bxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    take a deep breath, and kill yourself

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fuck you bitches, I got 3 thousand posts
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-19-2006, 11:05 AM
  2. FUCK YOU DAVE84311 i hate you
    By iverson954360 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 03:35 PM
  3. FUCK YOU GKANTH u smelly hindu
    By iverson954360 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 09:17 PM
  4. FUCK YOU IBERSON ur not cool
    By iverson954360 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 09:04 PM
  5. fuck you ace!!!!
    By office hackin jesus in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 08:51 PM