Thread: fucking corndog

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 51
  1. #31
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    people like that leave me speechless

    you can't beat common sense into retards

  2. #32
    DonMadawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    miami
    Posts
    1,135
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    100
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    people like that leave me speechless

    you can't beat common sense into retards
    The more you try the more you wanna fucking shove your foot up there ass because the just don't get it.



  3. #33
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    ...oh my god

    SRS? halp

  4. #34
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    hey guys, lets keep the rage down to me please.


    @MindTek
    I am not hiding my rage until it bursts. I am genuinely enjoying all these threads.

    @ImSoHoooood
    I am not trying to ignore him until he stops. i am ignoring him because i have no reason to hate him.

  5. #35
    DonMadawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    miami
    Posts
    1,135
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    100
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
    hey guys, lets keep the rage down to me please.


    @MindTek
    I am not hiding my rage until it bursts. I am genuinely enjoying all these threads.

    @ImSoHoooood
    I am not trying to ignore him until he stops. i am ignoring him because i have no reason to hate him.


    Lol Corndog if they cant keep your name out of there mouth that means you obviously mean something to the ina to a certain degree because he made a wholeee thread about you. you should take that as a compliment that your on his mind.



  6. #36
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,034
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    507
    Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
    hey guys, lets keep the rage down to me please.


    @MindTek
    I am not hiding my rage until it bursts. I am genuinely enjoying all these threads.

    @ImSoHoooood
    I am not trying to ignore him until he stops. i am ignoring him because i have no reason to hate him.
    bitch. you know youre mad. shut the fuck up.
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

    Rap & Hip Hop section.

  7. #37
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    DonMadawg, I have no respect for you.
    You're the 12 year old here, look at how ridiculous your posts in this thread are.
    I don't even hear that stuff from the fag freshman at my high school.
    They know their place.
    Know your place.

  8. #38
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    Quote Originally Posted by RPB93 View Post
    DonMadawg, I have no respect for you.
    You're the 12 year old here, look at how ridiculous your posts in this thread are.
    I don't even hear that stuff from the fag freshman at my high school.
    They know their place.
    Know your place.
    Im 14
    and a freshmen. am i a fag?

  9. #39
    iHolyElement's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    i can design a nation.
    Posts
    826
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by MindTek View Post
    i know he is. but no. he is starting something that is going to take forever to end. fuck him and his friends.
    rolf, leave him alone. you tag along with the rest of the people that start dissin him. your no better then your mum, you know. she did pay me 5 cents. thats pretty low.

    *iEdit*

    anyways, i've got to fly. but he didnt do shit to you, so back off?
    cya babes.
    Last edited by iHolyElement; 09-04-2009 at 06:46 PM.

  10. #40
    Banned4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,256
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    this thread is epic

  11. #41
    fabzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    580
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMadawg View Post
    And by thinking i sound 12 an going ahead and taking a shot at me indicates that you are also immature
    i swear to many ignorant morons out there that shouldn't have the right to free speech
    Capitalizing the first letter dose not make you sound smart.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonMadawg View Post
    The more you try the more you wanna fucking shove your foot up there ass because the just don't get it.
    Again trying to sound smart, adding an Apostrophe doesn't make you smart.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonMadawg View Post
    Lol Corndog if they cant keep your name out of there mouth that means you obviously mean something to the ina to a certain degree because he made a wholeee thread about you. you should take that as a compliment that your on his mind.
    Here you fail, you only capitalized the first letter and that is all.

    Well you are missing a lot of Apostrophes, well know we can all see you try to be literate but you even fail at that, hence you are twelve.

  12. #42
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    i agree, && also u being a technichal bitch is not very awesome

  13. #43
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,034
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    507
    Quote Originally Posted by iHolyElement View Post
    rolf, leave him alone. you tag along with the rest of the people that start dissin him. your no better then your mum, you know. she did pay me 5 cents. thats pretty low.

    *iEdit*

    anyways, i've got to fly. but he didnt do shit to you, so back off?
    cya babes.
    i started the flame on mpgh. what the fuck are you talking about you fuck? you obviously have no clue who i am. just go back to your basement with your weak ass mom jokes and go to sleep.
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

    Rap & Hip Hop section.

  14. #44
    fabzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    580
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    i agree, && also u being a technichal bitch is not very awesome
    Agree with who, me?


  15. #45
    pain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the Heavens Above for I Am God
    Posts
    1,121
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    178
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I dont understand what corn has done to deserve all this fucking flame.
    The Ultimate Riddle: A man is inside of a room sized box, the walls ceiling and floor are all made of solid concrete. Inside the room with the man is a wooden table and a saw, How does he get out? Pm me the answer. ^^

    Respect List: Obama, DoubleDutch, Dead Bones Brook, [MPGH]imsohoooood and all members of Mr.awesome

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. LEAVE CORNDOG THE FUCK ALONE
    By -James in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 01:52 AM
  2. FUCK CORNDOG
    By Juan in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 05:49 PM
  3. FUCK YOU CORNDOG
    By xesoc in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 05:48 AM
  4. FUCK CORNDOG!!!
    By ghost fr3ak in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 11:42 PM
  5. FUCK YOU CORNDOG
    By User1 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 09:11 AM

Tags for this Thread