Thread: FUCK U

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 58 of 58
  1. #46
    lostcausejr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Califorina
    Posts
    3,804
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    94
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    no. honestly you really didn't. if you knew me, you would know this whole thread was a huge troll and me saying this out of bordem. soooohhhh... anyways, habe fun wiff gfx.
    i hope we can still be friends









  2. #47
    fabzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    580
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    16
    Jesse no offence that wasn't flaming.

  3. #48
    lostcausejr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Califorina
    Posts
    3,804
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    94
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by fabzz View Post
    Jesse no offence that wasn't flaming.
    why because i didnt cus









  4. #49
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,733
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,450
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    ._.
    No one flamed. you know i flame when i honestly hate you. this was just for shits and giggles.

    like, jetamay is the only person i've srsly raged on.

  5. #50
    lostcausejr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Califorina
    Posts
    3,804
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    94
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    ._.
    No one flamed. you know i flame when i honestly hate you. this was just for shits and giggles.

    like, jetamay is the only person i've srsly raged on.
    i hate jetamay!!!









  6. #51
    LegendaryAbbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,244
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    546
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    rawr......

  7. #52
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,733
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,450
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    he's a dumbass who uses advanced vocabulary to make himself sound like he's a smart fuck. when in reality, he's just another kid who has no friends and sits around and plays on his computer with shit that no one could give a shit less about.

    but i don't have a problem with him anymore, well then again, he's never active. but i've never liked him. he's too fucking cocky "oh guise i can code i make tut's and no one reads them"
    and then tried to get attention acting like he was going to quit MPGH was /epic funny

  8. #53
    lostcausejr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Califorina
    Posts
    3,804
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    94
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    he's a dumbass who uses advanced vocabulary to make himself sound like he's a smart fuck. when in reality, he's just another kid who has no friends and sits around and plays on his computer with shit that no one could give a shit less about.

    but i don't have a problem with him anymore, well then again, he's never active. but i've never liked him. he's too fucking cocky "oh guise i can code i make tut's and no one reads them"
    and then tried to get attention acting like he was going to quit MPGH was /epic funny
    i have no friends
    its not a big deal

    and yeah hes like hbk









  9. #54
    GOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I am the God
    Posts
    11,084
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    1,516
    My Mood
    Amazed
    FUCK U U RETARDED WHITE FAGGOT, U'LL NEVER PASS HIGH SCHOOL GAAHAHHAHAHAHA
    Last edited by GOD; 09-05-2009 at 01:28 AM.
    I am the God.

  10. #55
    callenbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The U.S
    Posts
    525
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    WOW...

    O_O

  11. #56
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    FUCK U SCOOTERBOI.
    FUCK U CORNDOG.
    FUCK U STOMPY OR W.E THE FUCK YOUR NAME IS
    FUCK U ALL
    FUCK YOUR FACES
    FUCK YOUR SHOES
    FUCK YOUR DOG
    FUCK YOUR JEW-CAPS
    FUCK YOUR PET CAT
    FUCK YOUR PET FISH
    FUCK YOUR TEETH
    FUCK YOUR EYES
    FUCK YOUR HAIR
    FUCK YOUR TRANNY DAD
    FUCK YOUR TRANNY MOM
    FUCK THE GOVERNMENT THAT GIVES YOU FREE MONEY THAT YOU DON'T DESERVE
    FUCK YOUR MOTO'S.
    FUCK YOUR WORLD
    FUCK YOUR OPINIONS.
    OH YES - AND FUCK YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS THAT NEVER SHUT THE FUCK UP ON MSN DAMMITTT. IM GOING TO FUCKING BITCH SLAP YOU.

    YAH FUCK U
    Wow, U hate alot of things.
    In my Opinion, Corndog ROCKS!!

  12. #57
    KnockOut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York Fucking City
    Posts
    883
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    FUCK U SCOOTERBOI.
    FUCK U CORNDOG.
    FUCK U STOMPY OR W.E THE FUCK YOUR NAME IS
    FUCK U ALL
    FUCK YOUR FACES
    FUCK YOUR SHOES
    FUCK YOUR DOG
    FUCK YOUR JEW-CAPS
    FUCK YOUR PET CAT
    FUCK YOUR PET FISH
    FUCK YOUR TEETH
    FUCK YOUR EYES
    FUCK YOUR HAIR
    FUCK YOUR TRANNY DAD
    FUCK YOUR TRANNY MOM
    FUCK THE GOVERNMENT THAT GIVES YOU FREE MONEY THAT YOU DON'T DESERVE
    FUCK YOUR MOTO'S.
    FUCK YOUR WORLD
    FUCK YOUR OPINIONS.
    OH YES - AND FUCK YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS THAT NEVER SHUT THE FUCK UP ON MSN DAMMITTT. IM GOING TO FUCKING BITCH SLAP YOU.

    YAH FUCK U
    ok...... -_-

  13. #58
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,733
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,450
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by KnockOut View Post
    ok...... -_-
    Fuck you with your faggot response.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    FUCK U U RETARDED WHITE FAGGOT, U'LL NEVER PASS HIGH SCHOOL GAAHAHHAHAHAHA
    Fuck you Scooterboi. Go ride your Scooter, Scooterboi. Fucking faggot. Get that Scooter and act like you actually have a car. Fucking Gram Cracker.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Fucked Up My Computer....
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 09:51 AM
  2. Its About Fucking Time
    By i eat trees in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 03:35 PM
  3. I can't fucking sleep!
    By SpiderByte in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:31 PM
  4. Fagz Is Fucked Over! >_<
    By aldregon in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 07:34 AM
  5. Fucking up newbie sites :)
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 09:42 PM

Tags for this Thread