Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Petty Arguements more of a rant than flame

Not really flaming but more of a rant if thats allowed... :O
    But a lately ive been swooping through forums and theres a majority of new people just causing shit storms and arguments because of silly little petty things and some times its not new people its people that have been here 2 years, 3 years for example i was looking through rust section ''Not going to mention any names'' and someone said to a creator ''i'd pay, get to work '' and then the creator replied ''im not your fucking slave, go work it out yourself'' and then i tried to cool the situtation but then another person would jump in on the idiot train and start to escalate the situation like wtf this is not a warzone its a fucking community and people like that drive new people and people that might bring good and helpful things away it makes it look unfriendly and this is not a attack at moderators neither is it aimed at any staff your all doing a great job. But some people man need to chill the fuck out it doesn't look good or clever....

im sorry if i upset anyone i needed to get it out it makes me think that people makes it seem unwelcoming here even though its one of best places to learn or improve on computing skills or get amazing programs are hacks just some people really need to chill there beans and start acting like they want to be apart of the community

Thanks
    Choo choo, end of the line.