Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
  1. #16
    The Rabbit Eminem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    48
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    322
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    Are you that daft? You don't even know who's talking to you.
    I'm talking to a user. Who sits behind his screen and on MPGH almost everyday. Yes I know who I'm I talking to.
    WHEN LIFE PUTS YOU IN A TOUGH SITUATION, DON'T SAY "WHY ME". SAY "TRY ME".

    aziz.abbes.mpgh


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to The Rabbit Eminem For This Useful Post:

    Assistive (02-22-2014)

  3. #17
    Grå's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,352
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,511
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rabbit Eminem View Post
    I'm talking to a user. Who sits behind his screen and on MPGH almost everyday. Yes I know who I'm I talking to.
    Actually, I'm in bed.
    You know nothing of me, little squirt.

  4. #18
    The Rabbit Eminem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    48
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    322
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    Same thing.
    You are Swedish, which is pretty much the same thing.
    WHEN LIFE PUTS YOU IN A TOUGH SITUATION, DON'T SAY "WHY ME". SAY "TRY ME".

    aziz.abbes.mpgh


  5. #19
    Grå's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,352
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,511
    You're adorable when you can't come up with a proper comeback.
    Yes, we are all Emirates, just like you.

  6. #20
    JohnGon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The World of Ice & Fire
    Posts
    1,419
    Reputation
    171
    Thanks
    430
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rabbit Eminem View Post
    Tomorrow I'll make his body numb for that. I'LL FUCK HIM UP. DISLOCATE HIS WHOLE BODY.
    Good luck getting deported.

    I live in UAE too, nothing of what you say happens, maybe it's just your school.
    Please press Thanks/Rep+ me if I helped you in anyway




    "Gangsters used to move ounces and reach for burners.
    Now gangsters only move mouses and reach for cursors."
    -Token






  7. #21
    Zuhrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lux's heart
    Posts
    5,767
    Reputation
    810
    Thanks
    1,194
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    better you watch out your mouth.

  8. #22
    The Rabbit Eminem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    48
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    322
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    Yes, we are all Emirates, just like you.
    I'm not an Emarati
    WHEN LIFE PUTS YOU IN A TOUGH SITUATION, DON'T SAY "WHY ME". SAY "TRY ME".

    aziz.abbes.mpgh


  9. #23
    Antipathy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rabbit Eminem View Post
    I'm not an Emarati
    Denial is how it all starts.
    Then suddenly you find yourself doing bicycle bombings on camping tents out in the bush to put terror in the masses.
    Last edited by Antipathy2; 02-09-2014 at 10:59 AM.
    If you see me posting, it's probably because my main was banned.
    If it was banned, it was likely because I reached another 1000+ posts.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Antipathy2 For This Useful Post:

    Foreverdoope (02-26-2014),xCyberxx (02-10-2014)

  11. #24
    Mustafapi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,087
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    Lol. It's funny if you're from North Africa then you are the same ethnicity as the people in the UAE. If you don't like their country just leave. Save yourself the trouble.

  12. #25
    Express.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    2,718
    Reputation
    293
    Thanks
    332
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    Same thing.
    Nuff said .
    Member Since: 05-21-2013
    Donator Since: 03-13-2014
    (Credits to @Jov)
     
    Vouches.[36]

    [+3]NotaGMghost- He went first.
    [+2]paparas1398- He went first 2x!
    [+2]ahmedTC- He went first!
    [+3]Silke Vanden Abeele- She went half first.
    [+3]Poxer- I went first 3 times.
    [+1]raow25- I went first.
    [+1]Andyl- I went first. Very trusted!
    [+2]Devil™- I went first,legit!(Maxedout as OMM).
    [+1]Tonylx4- Used OMM.
    [+1]Maxedout- I went first.(Great deal and Great guy.)!
    [+1]Abber- He went first.
    [+2]himekami- Used Maxedout.
    [+1]Heat.- I went first w/o OMM.
    [+2]bannanaman- He went first.(Over 220$ deal)
    [+1]igocham- Used Maxedout.
    [+2]Jeremychubby-Used Busted!
    [+1]jaber006- Went first.
    [+1]silverarc- Went first with a steam key.
    [+1]hidudeshi - Bought a steam key.
    [+1]karlamwood- Refunded the payment 4 times and made a report no reason.
    [+1]Raple's Sheep- !Busted.
    [+1]lol1505- He went first.
    [+1]Flux*- He went first.
    [+1]RobyGenius- He went first.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Express. For This Useful Post:

    Appraised (02-11-2014)

  14. #26
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VOTE TRUMP
    Posts
    4,209
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    1,069
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Oh my, the flaming section is just...
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  15. #27
    DareDevil.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Fucking Retard !!!!!!

  16. #28
    The Rabbit Eminem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    48
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    322
    My Mood
    Amused
    It was a f*cking typing error. I meant South Africa
    WHEN LIFE PUTS YOU IN A TOUGH SITUATION, DON'T SAY "WHY ME". SAY "TRY ME".

    aziz.abbes.mpgh


  17. #29
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,783
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Why hating on some country because they are very rich.
    As far as I know, they didn't harm anyone,
    I'm sure if ur government give you tons of money you'd just sit on your couch and play COD all day long and you don't have to study or work.

    They are so lucky, not a single poor guy that I've known there, I know because I live next to them.

  18. #30
    The Rabbit Eminem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    48
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    322
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post
    Why hating on some country because they are very rich.
    As far as I know, they didn't harm anyone,
    I'm sure if ur government give you tons of money you'd just sit on your couch and play COD all day long and you don't have to study or work.

    They are so lucky, not a single poor guy that I've known there, I know because I live next to them.
    No, most don't know how to behave. In school specially.
    WHEN LIFE PUTS YOU IN A TOUGH SITUATION, DON'T SAY "WHY ME". SAY "TRY ME".

    aziz.abbes.mpgh


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Well this is fucking stupid..
    By Scruffy in forum General
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 12:36 PM
  2. So fucking stupid..
    By Obey in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 06:22 PM
  3. OMG THIS IS SO FUCKING STUPID
    By epicowns in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 09:33 PM
  4. Fucking Stupid Non-commys
    By The_Enigma in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-27-2009, 04:23 AM
  5. How Fucking Stupid.
    By chc18 in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 05:30 PM