Thread: Ignorance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,829
    Reputation
    3373
    Thanks
    11,240
    My Mood
    Happy

    Ignorance

    I'm a little surprised as to why I was even surprised when reading the replies to this thread. Basically everyone in that thread (Kid drinks a pee of camel LOOOOOL)except for @Hugo Boss , @.REZ and @Dave'Slave is an ignorant faggot. @666HiddenMaster666 is sort of exempted from it, since he didn't really laugh at it. I understand what you were trying to say though.

    So to all you ignorant people who laughed, clearly don't step out of your homes and really do anything. If you do, you don't care to know what happens around the world or what situations are actually like for others. Some of them aren't imaginable. The world is a big place. You're not important. I'm not important. You're nobody. But that's not my point right now.

    You're all seriously ignorant if you're laughing at that kid. Do you know what it's even like for him? You go home and have water access at any given time of day. Pure water. Tap water. Any water. All the water you have access to, is clean. You have the liberty to choose what temperature you even want it at. You have something to drink it out of. You even flavor the fucking shit. Aside from the fact that you actually have access to it all in a decent home at the least.

    That boy, doesn't have that. Your happiest day might be when you get or buy something that you've really wanted. Some clean water or food will bring him some real happiness. You guys can't imagine what it's like to be thirsty and under that heat for so long. I can't either, but I can at least understand. He knows it's piss. He fucking knows you don't drink piss. But he's thirsty as fuck and has been, and will continue to be, for a long time. His power of thirst is greater than his power of sense.

    That's about it. I don't have much to say. I didn't post it as a reply to the thread since I wanted to specifically point you all out.

    My two cents.

    Tl;dr you're more of an ignorant faggot if you don't read this.
    Last edited by Flengo; 02-28-2014 at 04:55 PM.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH].REZ (03-02-2014),[MPGH]Anti (02-28-2014),[MPGH]Hugo Boss (02-28-2014),[MPGH]Josh (03-02-2014),[MPGH]Mayion (05-02-2014),WarWood (03-01-2014)

  3. #2
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,620
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,238
    Geez. Flengy i'm sorry... </3

    EDIT: Sorry, but something about this does not seem justified. You say that we are all ignorant faggots for taking a video of a kid drinking camel piss as a joke, but if you look at the OP, it clearly was meant as a joke. Who were we to take it seriously?

    If the thread was posted to be a serious discussion, it would have been taken seriously. A good example was the My dads news thread. I saw not one guy say, "Your dads a faggot." or something along those lines, because everyone knew it was a serious topic. Not a thread joking around about it.

    You took it in a completely different context, and tell me, why do we have to take the flame for it? Why are WE to blame? We are not stupid, we know kids in africa and shit don't have access to clean water sources. But that was not what the thread was about now, was it?

    Like @Aborted said, cool assumptions.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Anti For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Flengo (02-28-2014)

  5. #3
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,532
    Reputation
    3109
    Thanks
    6,422
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Like a post on a forum is actually indicative of what kind of person someone is, cool assumptions.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  6. #4
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,829
    Reputation
    3373
    Thanks
    11,240
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    Like a post on a forum is actually indicative of what kind of person someone is, cool assumptions.
    Since here you can hide and say whatever you want without being judged by actual people. Or here you would say what you think makes you look like some super cool faggot.

    Those responses, ignorant.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  7. #5
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,706
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    846
    My Mood
    Hot
    I don't think you should judge people based on what they say on an online forum.

    We all say things at times, doesn't mean we mean them, doesn't mean we are ignorant.

    And also I think you're the ignorant one here flengy because drinking camel piss is a habit in these places, not something they do out of desperation.

    "“Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.” .”
    I was Martin Johnson

  8. #6
    Horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    51,4.
    Posts
    6,938
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    5,009
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Not trying to contradict anything you've said, but you're a bit ignorant yourself if you assume everyone who didn't post "I'd rather drink camel piss than die too" simply laughs at the guy ...
    Obviously there are people out there who've got it far worse than we do. This is one of many examples, and certainly not the worst scenario people live in nowadays. Not saying it's good either. Because we all know it's not. People who laugh at this think the people there can help themselves, or that they can solve it by simply collaborating with each other for 5 minutes. They can't. If you're too stupid to realize that, just don't try realizing anything at all.

    Simply put, I'm defending myself, as I don't think of myself as an ignorant faggot, nor do I think my reply to that thread made me look like one. And I threw in my 5 cents on the matter while I was at it. K.
     

    Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

    Previously known as "Isaakske".

  9. #7
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,829
    Reputation
    3373
    Thanks
    11,240
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Johnson View Post
    And also I think you're the ignorant one here flengy because drinking camel piss is a habit in these places, not something they do out of desperation.
    I know. I read the responses. Also the one story about drinking it at some party or whatever. I just didn't mention that aspect in my post. But I read that it's a traditional thing there in there. I think it's weird but I'm not gonna make fun of them for it for either of the reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
    Not trying to contradict anything you've said, but you're a bit ignorant yourself if you assume everyone who didn't post "I'd rather drink camel piss than die too" simply laughs at the guy ...Obviously there are people out there who've got it far worse than we do. This is one of many examples, and certainly not the worst scenario people live in nowadays. Not saying it's good either. Because we all know it's not. People who laugh at this think the people there can help themselves, or that they can solve it by simply collaborating with each other for 5 minutes. They can't. If you're too stupid to realize that, just don't try realizing anything at all.Simply put, I'm defending myself, as I don't think of myself as an ignorant faggot, nor do I think my reply to that thread made me look like one. And I threw in my 5 cents on the matter while I was at it. K.
    You didn't have to post you would drink piss. I wouldn't even drink the piss. But I don't think it should be laughed at. Either as tradition or out of desperation.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  10. #8
    Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,662
    Reputation
    2519
    Thanks
    3,584
    wow, people on the internet is ignorant now? Nice find.

    tl;dr shut up flengo, welcome to the internet
    Official Sheep and Sheepfucker group


    [X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

  11. #9
    Youtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location Location Location!
    Posts
    3,324
    Reputation
    1175
    Thanks
    477
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    You're absolutely right. That boy, just like everyone else, is a small insignificant piece of 99% nothing. So why do you expect any of us to give more than 2 shits about him?
    If someone finds the video funny he should go ahead and laugh.
    Last edited by Youtro; 02-28-2014 at 05:22 PM.



  12. #10
    Horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    51,4.
    Posts
    6,938
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    5,009
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    You didn't have to post you would drink piss. I wouldn't even drink the piss. But I don't think it should be laughed at. Either as tradition or out of desperation.
    Then how am I an ignorant faggot for not laughing at it ? You shouldn't throw everyone in the same pot.
     

    Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

    Previously known as "Isaakske".

  13. #11
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,620
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    I know. I read the responses. Also the one story about drinking it at some party or whatever. I just didn't mention that aspect in my post. But I read that it's a traditional thing there in there. I think it's weird but I'm not gonna make fun of them for it for either of the reasons.You didn't have to post you would drink piss. I wouldn't even drink the piss. But I don't think it should be laughed at. Either as tradition or out of desperation.
    I respect that you are voicing out your opinion to MPGH, but to call everyone who posted in that thread who laughed a faggot just seems out of control.

    Why are we a faggot for voicing our own opinions?

  14. #12
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,706
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    846
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    I know. I read the responses. Also the one story about drinking it at some party or whatever. I just didn't mention that aspect in my post. But I read that it's a traditional thing there in there. I think it's weird but I'm not gonna make fun of them for it for either of the reasons.You didn't have to post you would drink piss. I wouldn't even drink the piss. But I don't think it should be laughed at. Either as tradition or out of desperation.
    We all laugh at people at their traditions.

    In fact, we make fun of our own traditions more than we do others.

    Calling out people for having a laugh at something is really not the right thing to do.

    2 wrongs don't make a right.

    "“Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.” .”
    I was Martin Johnson

  15. #13
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    25,584
    Reputation
    3895
    Thanks
    5,185
    My Mood
    Angelic
    This is what I call Bandwagon, my friends.
    When one person starts laughing, everyone else laughs.
    They are under the influence and think that it is the correct thing to do.
    There were several people who showed sympathy for the kid as you can see on the thread.
    And of course, some who decided to laugh, and didn't realize what they were in for.
    Yes, this is the internet, and we can "supposedly" say whatever we want to say.
    To be fair though, if the person were you, how would you feel?
    Yes, you guys state that you understand the surroundings, but by saying those comments, does it make you the better person?
    You stated it, so we assume you mean't it.
    If you didn't mean it, why bother say it?
    You should always think before you do something.
    If you don't, then you may want to improve that.
    Flengo may have called you guys "ignorant faggots" but not to point you out @Misery, it's also his opinion.

    Why can't he state his own opinion as per you stating your own? Yeah, we have a democratic system so everyone's opinion is equally important.
    Although, when you decide to mock or make fun of people, that isn't an opinion. That is what is known as insult or hurtful comment.

    Flengo didn't throw anyone on the same "pot" as per stated by @Horror
    He just stated reality. And as confirmed, I think some of you agreed to being ignorant. There really is nothing wrong with that. You are who you are. I myself am ignorant at times. I admit it. I have the right to express my feelings, you have the right to say yours.

    At the same time, this is the misconception of the internet. If you feel offended by the term "faggot" then why do you call other people that too?
    This is what I call "what comes around, goes around". You called someone a faggot, now you know how it feels.

    In the end, we all are here for fun. We all are here to help each other and learn day by day. There really is no point in everyone ganging at @Flengo.
    He is just taking action for what should be done instead of just sitting there watching things go wrong.

    I do not own any active Skype accounts and will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH. Please beware of imposters.
    If you need help or have questions that are MPGH related, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
    Any spam/stupid messages sent to me will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
    Read the appropriate section stickies/rules before asking me a question because the answer may be there.
    Useful Links: MPGH FAQ | Main MPGH Rules | Scammers Grave | Support Sections | Marketplace Rules
    Contact me via: Visitor Message | Add me on MPGH to Private Message me


    Global Moderator since October 2nd, 2016


    My Past History on MPGH

    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  16. #14
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,532
    Reputation
    3109
    Thanks
    6,422
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
    This is what I call Bandwagon, my friends.
    Because when someone voices their opinion it's fine, but when it happens to contradict yours it's a bandwagon effect.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
    if the person were you, how would you feel?
    I would feel nothing because I'm not one to get rustled over things that don't matter, ie internet posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
    when you decide to mock or make fun of people, that isn't an opinion. That is what is known as insult or hurtful comment.
    Still an opinion Hugo, it doesn't matter if it's hurtful or not.


    Just to note I'm not on either side of this, just fixing.
    Last edited by Aborted; 02-28-2014 at 07:02 PM.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  17. #15
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    25,584
    Reputation
    3895
    Thanks
    5,185
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Because when someone voices their opinion it's fine, but when it happens to contradict yours it's a bandwagon effect.


    I would feel nothing because I'm not one to get rustled over things that don't matter, ie internet posts.


    Still an opinion Hugo, it doesn't matter if it's hurtful or not.


    Just to note I'm not on either side of this, just fixing.
    Never stated my opinion
    That was basically restating what everyone was stating and trying to find a compromise.
    As to the not feeling anything because if its internet posts, "why bother reply when you don't care?"
    And I appreciate the fact that you are trying to fix the situation but sometimes the posts can be misleading.
    In a way, it was presented as an attack rather than a resolution.

    I do not own any active Skype accounts and will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH. Please beware of imposters.
    If you need help or have questions that are MPGH related, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
    Any spam/stupid messages sent to me will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
    Read the appropriate section stickies/rules before asking me a question because the answer may be there.
    Useful Links: MPGH FAQ | Main MPGH Rules | Scammers Grave | Support Sections | Marketplace Rules
    Contact me via: Visitor Message | Add me on MPGH to Private Message me


    Global Moderator since October 2nd, 2016


    My Past History on MPGH

    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. You ignorant idiots
    By OO7 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 05:14 AM
  2. [REL] Ignore Rank-Requirement in Shop
    By silent1990 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-03-2008, 06:07 PM
  3. Ignore the last update...
    By Dave84311 in forum Hack/Release News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 08:08 PM
  4. Ignore Cloud24/Razorboy246/K2Nemic
    By gunny101 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-04-2007, 06:56 PM
  5. Help me Please! Read Please, Dont Ignore Please!
    By chipper122 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 12:50 PM